Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    https://twitter.com/PFF_Dolphins/sta...yAuALqcLg&s=19

Phillips 2nd highest rookie, he's winning just not getting there just yet. Pressure is still good though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    You can see that hes just triggering faster. It was obvious watching him in the preseason that his head was just spinning.

Now hes getting some confidence, understanding what to do now, and hopefully he can develop a better pass rush plan going forward.

Patriots are releasing Stephon Gilmore.

Im mentioning this bear purely because I think it would hilarious for us to sign him instead of an offensive lineman.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Patriots are releasing Stephon Gilmore.

Im mentioning this bear purely because I think it would hilarious for us to sign him instead of an offensive lineman.
    haha - I'm shocked by this move by Bill. Nvm, looks like they couldn't agree on a restructure and Pats couldn't pay the per game bonuses.

I sure AF hope San Fran doesn't sign him. They need help desperately at corner and I don't their 1st (our 1st now) getting close to the 20s.

Maybe Brady asked Bill to release Gilmore so he can sign with TB?
    Last edited by poppapuh86; 10-06-2021 at 08:53 AM.

Gilmore is still looking for serious cash. Zero chance MIA is interested. i'd literally not watch another game this year.

But I'm sure as heck interested in Jaylon Smith! we need LB help so bad, and he cannot be worse than what we have already. i'd sign him up right now.

Sign Smith, trade for Decker, and you instantly improve two of the porous positions we have.

Id take Smith on a vet min deal, but dude has been terrible the last few seasons. His athleticism is gone, his eyes are failing him, and hes a target in coverage.

If the team didnt want to keep McKinney I cant imagine they would be interested in Smith. Outside of the fact that he was a former high pick with injury concerns.

Smith bulked up to play in the box more and made him slow, if he slimed down he could be pretty good agian.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Fuller to IR. Out at least 3 weeks.

4 catches for 28 yards.

Lol the Panthers just traded a 6th in 2023 for Gilmore.

Jakeem Grant is just as valuable as Gilmore.

Wanted to continue the Watson discussion here instead of the game thread. I think Watson to MIA is the worst secret in the NFL. It's going to happen before the 2022 NFL draft. Right now, MIA is 1000% bidding against themselves only. No other owner in a sane mindset would go after Watson before the deadline. If we're going to trade for him, do it after the season. Let Tua maximize his value throughout this season and then go crazy next off-season. Trade for Watson. Tell X either he keeps his current deal or he's gone. Resign Gesicki. Sign Godwin or Robinson. Draft OL, RB, and defense in 2022. If you're going for Watson, might as well go for the SB ala TB last year.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Wanted to continue the Watson discussion here instead of the game thread. I think Watson to MIA is the worst secret in the NFL. It's going to happen before the 2022 NFL draft. Right now, MIA is 1000% bidding against themselves only. No other owner in a sane mindset would go after Watson before the deadline. If we're going to trade for him, do it after the season. Let Tua maximize his value throughout this season and then go crazy next off-season. Trade for Watson. Tell X either he keeps his current deal or he's gone. Resign Gesicki. Sign Godwin or Robinson. Draft OL, RB, and defense in 2022. If you're going for Watson, might as well go for the SB ala TB last year.
    Good plan. 'cept drafting oline. Not exactly our fort.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    Good plan. 'cept drafting oline. Not exactly our fort.
    They have to change their focus this offseason. Use FA to build the line. Terron Armstead and Ben Jones are two players I would give the bag to.

This team is projected to have $80 mil in cap space right now and will probably get close to $100 mil if they move on from X/DVP/B Jones. Get Watson, fix the Oline, add a few more solid vets and then use the draft for playmakers.

I know that the draft is still a long *** ways away, but there are two players I would love Miami to draft in this Michigan MSU game.

Kenneth Walker will be a stud at RB and David Ojabo would be a perfect compliment to Phillips. Aiden Hutchinson is obviously well out of the possibility unless the 49ers go full tank, but Ojabo is everything people wanted Kwity Paye to be.

Been a MSU Spartans fan for 20 years, and Kenny Walker is my personal favorite player in CFB this year. Please take him in 2nd Rd Miami. He is tearing up Michigan right now

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Been a MSU Spartans fan for 20 years, and Kenny Walker is my personal favorite player in CFB this year. Please take him in 2nd Rd Miami. He is tearing up Michigan right now
    You better pray we continue to lose. Need a top 5 pick if were gonna get him.

He feels like a last few picks in the 1st round type of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I know that the draft is still a long *** ways away, but there are two players I would love Miami to draft in this Michigan MSU game.

Kenneth Walker will be a stud at RB and David Ojabo would be a perfect compliment to Phillips. Aiden Hutchinson is obviously well out of the possibility unless the 49ers go full tank, but Ojabo is everything people wanted Kwity Paye to be.
    I saw that game and those 2 guys were a pair that popped so much, even I noticed them. Well, how do you not notice Walker, right? That was some performance! Was he playing LB as well? Not that I'd expect him to play 2 ways in the NFL, but I thought I saw his number on defense. Strange.
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 10-30-2021 at 11:54 PM.

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast