Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast
    Yea if Smith goes Iíd imagine Bevell gets the OC gig if Smith leaves. It feels like thatís part of the deal they gave him when he got hired. Probably why they threw in the passing game coordinator role as well because heís clearly experienced enough. I just found it interesting that she felt like he could be a name on the HC circuit and I wouldnít be surprised if he gets an OC job elsewhere if Smith stays.

I would still be shocked if Smith gets a HC gig, but Iíve seen bigger surprises elsewhere. Clearly the offense is McDaniels but Smith seems to be incredibly respected. I donít think someone would hire him as the ďoffensive guru playcallerĒ, but heís got a ton of experience and has worked with multiple staffs and schemes. He pretty much knows what a good offense is supposed to look like and has a ton of connections so hed build a decent staff. I would just hate to lose him and promote Bevell because I love the double Oline coach we have going on right now.

If Allen or McKenzie are hired as a GM we would receive the double comp picks for a minority hire. Obviously Smith and Bevell would not count as they are two basic white dudes lol.

Zach Thomas has been snubbed enough open the F*cking Door

Former NFL OL Shaq Calhoun 'Seriously Injured' After Being Shot Multiple Times 🙏🙏

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...multiple-times

NFL released some numbers on fan votes for the Pro Bowl and the Dolphins are top 5 in overall votes. Hill, Armstead, and Ingold lead their respective positions in total votes for the AFC and Hill is top 5 in overall votes.

They only showed the top players at each position but I would imagine Tua and Waddle are up there.

The NFL has flexed the Chargers Dolphins game to SNF.

I am going to throw up. I am not ready for the discourse. I hate SNF because we can never play well and this is the time I need Tua to go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    The NFL has flexed the Chargers Dolphins game to SNF.

I am going to throw up. I am not ready for the discourse. I hate SNF because we can never play well and this is the time I need Tua to go nuts.
    I used to love Sunday Night Football. Then along came Collinsworth.

Bills out Von Miller on IR so he ms out for our game. I still donít predict us winning the division, but this makes it a lot easier especially when we play them.

Bills out Von Miller on IR so he ms out for our game. I still donít predict us winning the division, but this makes it a lot easier especially when we play them.
    why not? They were crowning the Bills before the season started, and now they are finally coming back down to Earth and MIA has the offense to duke it out with them. Plus the way Josh Allen is turning the ball over, we can win the division. Maybe it doesn't have to come down to our next game against the Bills . . . . maybe we sweep with west coast trip, and BUF goes 1-1 over the next two weeks? Still puts us in pole position heading into the final couple weeks of the season if that occurs.

NE cannot beat a team with a good offense, and NYJ are a real wild card, as you never know which Jets team actually shows up any given Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    why not? They were crowning the Bills before the season started, and now they are finally coming back down to Earth and MIA has the offense to duke it out with them. Plus the way Josh Allen is turning the ball over, we can win the division. Maybe it doesn't have to come down to our next game against the Bills . . . . maybe we sweep with west coast trip, and BUF goes 1-1 over the next two weeks? Still puts us in pole position heading into the final couple weeks of the season if that occurs.

NE cannot beat a team with a good offense, and NYJ are a real wild card, as you never know which Jets team actually shows up any given Sunday.
    Let me clarify that we certainly can win the division, Iím just not going to expect it. Iím still all about baby steps so Iíd like to see them win a single playoff game lol. Buffalo has a more proven track record than we do. Iím just too cautious to fully buy in until I see this team win games in January.

Iíve said it all week about SF, but if they win this week is when itíll really sell me on the team. Go beat another SB contender on the road and then Iíll be all in on winning the division.

Let me clarify that we certainly can win the division, Iím just not going to expect it. Iím still all about baby steps so Iíd like to see them win a single playoff game lol. Buffalo has a more proven track record than we do. Iím just too cautious to fully buy in until I see this team win games in January.

Iíve said it all week about SF, but if they win this week is when itíll really sell me on the team. Go beat another SB contender on the road and then Iíll be all in on winning the division.
    I was in on Miami being a good playoff caliber team when we played a complete game against the Browns a few weeks ago. SF is elite. Win this one and there are no limits on what we can do this year. Although come to think of it I need a win against a strong team in cold weather too, so I guess I can still manufacture something to worry about.

Dolphins get Saturday 8:15 time slot at Bills for Week 15.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-announc...on-nfl-network

Dolphins have the Saturday 8:15 time slot for Week 15 against the Bills.

So incredibly short turn around. Play the Chargers Sunday night then play in a night game in Buffalo.

Next week is a must win because the deck is stacked against us for Buffalo.

So incredibly short turn around. Play the Chargers Sunday night then play in a night game in Buffalo.

Next week is a must win because the deck is stacked against us for Buffalo.
    It is a short week. I guess it gives us more time to recuperate the following week.

The night game at the Bills is a big FU from the NFL. **** is gonna be cold, Id bet everything we loose that game.

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast