Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    Yea if Smith goes I’d imagine Bevell gets the OC gig if Smith leaves. It feels like that’s part of the deal they gave him when he got hired. Probably why they threw in the passing game coordinator role as well because he’s clearly experienced enough. I just found it interesting that she felt like he could be a name on the HC circuit and I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets an OC job elsewhere if Smith stays.

I would still be shocked if Smith gets a HC gig, but I’ve seen bigger surprises elsewhere. Clearly the offense is McDaniels but Smith seems to be incredibly respected. I don’t think someone would hire him as the “offensive guru playcaller”, but he’s got a ton of experience and has worked with multiple staffs and schemes. He pretty much knows what a good offense is supposed to look like and has a ton of connections so hed build a decent staff. I would just hate to lose him and promote Bevell because I love the double Oline coach we have going on right now.

If Allen or McKenzie are hired as a GM we would receive the double comp picks for a minority hire. Obviously Smith and Bevell would not count as they are two basic white dudes lol.

Zach Thomas has been snubbed enough open the F*cking Door

Former NFL OL Shaq Calhoun 'Seriously Injured' After Being Shot Multiple Times 🙏🙏

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...multiple-times

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465