Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I dunno, training out of your facility and living in your own home, during covid is a pretty big advantage imo, not to mention New York is going to allow fans at Buffalo for playoffs.

I live upstate NY, and the feeling is around here that Buffalo is going to the SP. Getting that home field feels like a big deal imo, but hopefully they'll bench Allen vs us.
    Football aside, that's crazy that they are doing that unless they have like 0 cases in the area, which I doubt,

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    Football aside, that's crazy that they are doing that unless they have like 0 cases in the area, which I doubt,
    Ya I agree, it won't be a full stadium but its still stupid. Upstate has serious hatred for Cuomo so I'm sure he's just trying to score a few political points.

a bit unrelated to anything were talking about, but I bet Flores becomes one of the top coaches defensive players want to play for.

Were becoming that defense where if you want to get paid, you'll come to Miami and play for flores. Thats huge for our future.

The way these guys listen to him, play for him, and fight for him, we haven't seen that in Mia in a long time. Who remembers how dysfunctional our team was with gase and philbin, or how we always had bad tackling, or to many penalties?

All that nonsense is gone now.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Ya I agree, it won't be a full stadium but its still stupid. Upstate has serious hatred for Cuomo so I'm sure he's just trying to score a few political points.
    your right and wrong. Buffalos not upstate. I live like 5 hours north of buffalo thats upstate we do mostly hate that guy. it is stupid though.

I will be equally happy with making the playoffs or missing out and ending up with pick #18. Would sure like to make the playoffs and have something to root for next weekend, especially if we can embarrass Tannehill in Tenn.

Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    I will be equally happy with making the playoffs or missing out and ending up with pick #18. Would sure like to make the playoffs and have something to root for next weekend, especially if we can embarrass Tannehill in Tenn.
    After all the Tua trash talk this week I want him to dunk on teams the next two weeks.

But the absolute main thing I need is for Tennessee to beat the Texans this week. That pick being top 3 would be absolutely nuts.

Hard to believe a Titans win this week gives us the 3rd overall pick. That's just best case imaginable when the trade happened.

I'd really think hard about trading back, especially if the Jets pass on a quarterback. You could drop back a few and take someone like Parsons and get the moon for someone who's in love with Fields. Either way, Miami would be in a prime spot draft wise with a top pick as well as their own first. I wonder if they'd offer up both picks plus Tua to the jags for lawrence. Probably still not enough but it's interesting to think about.

Alright we might be getting to the point that Devonta Smith is a top 5 pick. Dude just wins in every possible way.

Iíve said it before and Iíll continue to say it all offseason. I donít care where you pick em, just get Smith and Najee.

Hell, might as well throw in Sarkisian as well to replace Gailey.

Edit: if we donít get one of the top 3, Olave is officially my number 4 guy. He reminds me so much of Stills which we are solely missing.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 01-01-2021 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t2a2e9j12 View Post
    your right and wrong. Buffalos not upstate. I live like 5 hours north of buffalo thats upstate we do mostly hate that guy. it is stupid though.
    I consider anything not NYC upstate.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Hard to believe a Titans win this week gives us the 3rd overall pick. That's just best case imaginable when the trade happened.

I'd really think hard about trading back, especially if the Jets pass on a quarterback. You could drop back a few and take someone like Parsons and get the moon for someone who's in love with Fields. Either way, Miami would be in a prime spot draft wise with a top pick as well as their own first. I wonder if they'd offer up both picks plus Tua to the jags for lawrence. Probably still not enough but it's interesting to think about.
    Worst case if Titans win its the 4th pick. Remember SOS includes every team that both the Titans and Falcons played for the entire season including this week, so those other 16 games of records will move the needle. The difference is only .04 Its possible that pick could still move with both teams losing this weekend.

Najee has solidified himself as RB1

I am not there with Devonta Smith. to me its Waddle and Pitts as the big dogs with Chase and Smith fighting for next in line

if we stay at #3 I am hoping the Jets pass on Fields because I want him

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Najee has solidified himself as RB1

I am not there with Devonta Smith. to me its Waddle and Pitts as the big dogs with Chase and Smith fighting for next in line

if we stay at #3 I am hoping the Jets pass on Fields because I want him
    You know Miami isn't taking a QB at 3 though, right?

Najee is 100% RB1. Heís going RD1 for sure and might cause another team like Buffalo or Pitt to panic and take one late in the first.

Ive pretty much set my sights on Jevonte Williams at RD2, but If that Texans pick falls further Iím probably panicking and taking Najee.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Worst case if Titans win its the 4th pick. Remember SOS includes every team that both the Titans and Falcons played for the entire season including this week, so those other 16 games of records will move the needle. The difference is only .04 Its possible that pick could still move with both teams losing this weekend.
    I could be wrong but I thought I saw on Twitter that the SOS is pretty much set for the Texans-Falcons pick unless some absolutely crazy stuff happens tomorrow.

Scariest part is that the pick could still fall to 9th with a Texans win. Philly, Carolina and the Lions all have a ton of injuries going into tomorrow so those are likely losses. Honestly the Texans have the best shot of winning tomorrow next to maybe Atlanta. Everyone else looks like an obvious loss. Would be devastating to spend all week talking about these trade backs for that to happen lol.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 01-02-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    You know Miami isn't taking a QB at 3 though, right?
    no I don't know that. not if Fields is there. you have the opportunity to do the same thing Arizona did. only difference is we would get a 1st back for Tua during the draft or a star player. Rosen didn't have nowhere near the value.

Fields and Najee would be a sick combo and Fields is an upgrade at QB. this is the QB draft class that people wanted to tank 2 years in a row for and for good reason

Fields isn't that impressive to me. Similar to Haskins imo, well designed plays that are easy to execute, to really good players who get open, most of that stuff won't work in the nfl, same as we saw with Haskins.

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast