Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Obviously all the conspiracy theories point to Godsey for his role change to QB coach. But Flo has said multiple times that he thinks Studesville is a future OC and HC.

Not happy with it, but thatís what it looks like unless they had some secret interviews that didnít get out. I just donít get why Flo would look at a 53 year old lifelong RB coach and say ďthis is the guy I want building an offense around my franchise QBĒ. But this is the same guy that hired Gailey to begin with.
    I mean if the guy can bring a top notch running game to the team, that would be huge for tua. And clearly Flo wants a running game.

The defense is top notch, adding a running game would be huge for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    I canít see an internal promotion happening as I agree with what was said before, if it was someone from with in, it would have happened by now. But yet why announce/promote a OL coach when you donít have an OCówe would all think that the OC would be able to pick his own staff. With that being said Iím thinking itís Eric Bieniemy. Yes itís a lateral move but not rally since heís not the play caller in KC. He has to realize if he wants to be a HC he needs to ďproveĒ that he can be a good coach and run an offense on his own.
    this will never happen lol. He is with a perennial SB contender in KC. He wants to become a HC more than anything else in his career. going from KC to MIA on a lateral move would be a terrible career move lol. He's learning from one of the best HCs in the league under Reid.

I'm still dumfounded as to how someone has not given him the chance yet. maybe he does not interview well, like reports suggest? who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I mean if the guy can bring a top notch running game to the team, that would be huge for tua. And clearly Flo wants a running game.

The defense is top notch, adding a running game would be huge for us.
    It would make sense if that is our coordinator. Complimentary football 101. Control the clock and play defense. Not as exciting as all of the air shows currently happening in the NFL but it is a proven way to win games and bring along a young QB. Plus, it is a friendly system regardless of your QB at any time. I think it has become easier to build an offensive team than even a few years ago, but even if you can get close to that, having a tough D and running game will always give you a leg up.
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 01-22-2021 at 04:53 PM.

Sources: New Mexico QB coach Jordan Salkin is leaving for a job with the Miami Dolphins. Salkin will be an offensive assistant in Miami.

The Miami Dolphins are hiring Central Michigan OC Charlie Frye as the quarterback coach. Also announced that they parted ways with Robby Brown.

The fact that theyíre hiring guys makes it obvious that they have SOMEONE already locked up. The fact that Frye is being the QB coach makes me feel like itís Godsey or theyíre having him fall back to purely TE coach. There is the possibility that itís Dorsey, who played with Fyre in Cleveland, but I find it weird that nothing has come out about us asking for an interview.

Fyre was the QB coach for Tua at the elite 11 camp, so at least thatís somewhat of a good sign that theyíre building around him.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 01-23-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526