Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan

https://www.insidesport.co/wwe-news-...e%20superstar.

On Talking Smack last night, Daniel Bryan spoke about this being his last full-time run as a wrestler: ďI havenít said anything about this, but in my mind, this is kind of my last run. This is my last run as a full-time superstar. Well, itís not really a scoop.
    It sounds like the days of Bryan being a full time guy in the WWE is nearing the end. If it is, I want him to not be limited to any one particular show. Basically, let Bryan pick who he wants to work it. If he wants to work with Gargano or even Thatcher on NXT (which both would be amazing) then Bryan goes to NXT, or if he wants to work with Styles again, to Raw, etc.

Part of me would like to see Bryan leave the WWE and join AEW (Vince would do everything in his power to keep this from happening, I know). There are plenty of fresh feuds, I would like to see. Bryan/Hangman, Bryan/Omega, etc.
    Screw sabermetics.

I listened to him say that and I know its a possibility with everything he has been through but, I wonder if somehow this is a work. We've seen them do this kind of storyline before and it wouldn't be surprising if DB is the next in line.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I listened to him say that and I know its a possibility with everything he has been through but, I wonder if somehow this is a work. We've seen them do this kind of storyline before and it wouldn't be surprising if DB is the next in line.
    Maybe but he might actually be interested in seeing his options. For the first time in since the demise of WCW, there are multiple options for Bryan to consider, ROH, IMPACT, especially AEW. At the very least, Vinny Mac will have to offer up a sweat heart deal to get Bryan to stay. But I honestly believe Daniel might be seriously considering leaving the WWE. Part of me thinks this is a work but it being a shoot cannot be dismiss.
    Screw sabermetics.

Nothing will ever top his white hot run leading to WMXXX.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Nothing will ever top his white hot run leading to WMXXX.
    Absolutely. The only thing that is comparable is "Summer of Punk."
    Screw sabermetics.