Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Definitely good to see. I'm excited to see Goedert as the #1 TE, probably will have to wait till after the bye but I'm still excited none the less. Any update on Sanders?
    There is nothing on Sanders YET.

Yeah I'd like to see Lane sit a couple of weeks to get healthy. It's not helping him or the rest of the line for him to continue going out there at less than 100% and getting nicked up so he's in and out of the game. Hard to get any real rhythm going when that's happening

I say you just bring Peters back to guard this week, have Pryor play tackle

Simplify the game plan enough since Dallas has a bad defense

Let lane rest. He’s our 2nd most important lineman

And sanders will be out until after the bye. He’s our only RB lol. They will make sure he’s 100%. They have to

So Doug was still noncommittal on Mailata starting over Peters. Also supposedly Carson spoke as if Peters will be the LT

If this is all true, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they give dillard another swing next offseason. Which is unfortunate for Mailata

Also annoyingly Doug won’t sit Lane if he wants to play. Doug sometimes is too much of a player coach. “I won’t stand in his way” lol are you the coach? Or no

Regardless with reagor likely returning and Carson getting more comfortable with fulgham and Hightower I expect him to have one of his better days against a really bad defense

Also some really weird stuff going on with alshon. Really odd lol

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    So Doug was still noncommittal on Mailata starting over Peters. Also supposedly Carson spoke as if Peters will be the LT

If this is all true, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they give dillard another swing next offseason. Which is unfortunate for Mailata

Also annoyingly Doug won’t sit Lane if he wants to play. Doug sometimes is too much of a player coach. “I won’t stand in his way” lol are you the coach? Or no

Regardless with reagor likely returning and Carson getting more comfortable with fulgham and Hightower I expect him to have one of his better days against a really bad defense

Also some really weird stuff going on with alshon. Really odd lol
    I wonder if the Eagles have just decided no matter what not to play Alshon right now. Seems like he's healthy enough to play, but maybe they don't want to take PT from the younger guys and are calling it an injury to keep whatever non existent value they think he has? Very interesting to see, or maybe Alshon says he refuses to play for us either way not ideal except I like our younger receivers way better

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I wonder if the Eagles have just decided no matter what not to play Alshon right now. Seems like he's healthy enough to play, but maybe they don't want to take PT from the younger guys and are calling it an injury to keep whatever non existent value they think he has? Very interesting to see, or maybe Alshon says he refuses to play for us either way not ideal except I like our younger receivers way better
    It’s definitely something strange. I almost wonder if they’re going to have him workout for a trade partner or something. Because he “injured” his calf When they weren’t even holding practice. It was a walkthrough

I don’t think it’s as simple as not wanting to play him because he’s taking a roster spot. Better off cutting him at that point. I mean you’re paying him to sit in that scenario anyways lol

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some really shady stuff going on by either Alshon or the eagles. It’s really weird. No reporter seems to think he’s actually injured anymore.

Peters will play left tackle. Per BGN

Left tackle — Jason Peters
    Left guard — Nate Herbig
    Center — Jason Kelce
    Right guard — Matt Pryor
    Right tackle — Jordan Mailata

Something to look forward to this week, Nathan Gerry missed practice, if he misses the game other LB's will play more. Id like to see that.

With Peters and Mailata at tackles I can’t help but feel nervous. Peters has really struggled. And what concerns me is when lane is healthy Mailata may be put on the bench which is really unfortunate. Realistically Peters will get hurt again but it doesn’t make it any less annoying

But as long as reagor plays this week I’ll be happy. Want to see him play again. Looked to be trending up. Just get him the ball in space

Ugh keep Mailata at LT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

It doesn't look like QB Andy Dalton will play for Dallas.
    DT Dontari Poe and CB Daryl Worley were cut.
    Everson Griffen was traded to Detroit.

Goedert and Reagor BOTH playing Sunday? Is that official?

Saw something interesting, that because the cowboys have mostly strong edge rushers they’re going to put Peters and Mailata on the outsides

But post bye week is when they may look to get Peters kicked back inside if lane is healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Goedert and Reagor BOTH playing Sunday? Is that official?
    No, neither are official yet. They just have practiced. We’ll know more tomorrow

Week 8 IGT SNF - Dallas vs Eagles - IT'S DALLAS WEEK!

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Peters will play left tackle. Per BGN

Left tackle — Jason Peters
    Left guard — Nate Herbig
    Center — Jason Kelce
    Right guard — Matt Pryor
    Right tackle — Jordan Mailata
    I also saw somewhere that lane Johnson is trying his hardest to play this week but if he can’t then Jason Peters will play left tackle and mailata will play right tackle. Key word here in my opinion is “if”. Makes me wonder that if lane CAN go then mailata will stay at LT and JP will go to RG. I think that would give us the best potential on the line right now.

Edit: here’s a link

https://twitter.com/RealDGunn/status...356662785?s=20
    Last edited by QQQ; 10-28-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast