Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Something to look forward to this week, Nathan Gerry missed practice, if he misses the game other LB's will play more. Id like to see that.
    I was thinking the same. I hope he doesnít play.. Would love to see Shaun Bradley specifically get more game reps

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Saw something interesting, that because the cowboys have mostly strong edge rushers theyíre going to put Peters and Mailata on the outsides

But post bye week is when they may look to get Peters kicked back inside if lane is healthy
    So itís purely situational. Interesting

If Reagor plays then this will be the most excited I'll be in our WR core. Good chance to see Fulgham and Reagor sharing the field

If he doesnít get pulled to be a head coach, Iím wondering if the eagles could swing Ryan Day from Ohio state to come in and be the OC

Heís very innovative, young, smart and could use it as a stepping stone to an NFL job

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    If Reagor plays then this will be the most excited I'll be in our WR core. Good chance to see Fulgham and Reagor sharing the field
    Man I canít wait to have reagor, goedert, and sanders all on the field at the same time with fulgham. I think they can do some damage.

This team is gonna get healthier as the season goes on, jus saying... Season isnít over yet guys, I think we may not have even seen half their potential yet

If he doesnít get pulled to be a head coach, Iím wondering if the eagles could swing Ryan Day from Ohio state to come in and be the OC

Heís very innovative, young, smart and could use it as a stepping stone to an NFL job
    Regardless of who it is, I think we can all agree that Doug needs an OC. A new up and comer from college would be nice to see

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Man I canít wait to have reagor, goedert, and sanders all on the field at the same time with fulgham. I think they can do some damage.

This team is gonna get healthier as the season goes on, jus saying... Season isnít over yet guys, I think we may not have even seen half their potential yet
    For me that depends on 4 things

If we make the right deals at the deadline. Meaning get a LB in here thatís the right age and price but still has a certain level of play

How healthy the line gets. Meaning how does lane progress, Seumalos return, Peters staying healthy, them putting Mailata back at tackle. Yada yada

No more massive injuries. Lol good luck to us on that one

And finally how the eagles do against the browns, saints, Seahawks and packers. The quickest way for me to feel making the playoffs is useless is if we go 0-4 in that. 2-2? Iím feeling decent, 3-1 and Iím like ok weíve turned a corner. I think all of those games are winnable. The packers and Seahawks being by far the toughest of the 4.

I think if Zach Cunningham is actually available the eagles need to jump on it. Heís perfect

Big, athletic, and young. Thatís a deal thatís useful moving forward. Send them a 3rd and a player

Thatís a guy who can be the guy for the next 5-7 years at LB

I keep seeing articles suggesting the eagles trade for Stephon Gilmore lol

Iím like thatís not the issue. And itís actually hilarious to me. Ya the idea sounds nice of slay and Gilmore

But that just means Gerry will get picked on all game lol as teams chunk there way up the field through the middle

Also carson said reagor coming back is going to change the offense because of what he can do in the deep game and the screen game. I was thinking oh you mean the thing they never used him in? The screen game, or any sort of advantageous YAC route?

For me that depends on 4 things

If we make the right deals at the deadline. Meaning get a LB in here thatís the right age and price but still has a certain level of play

How healthy the line gets. Meaning how does lane progress, Seumalos return, Peters staying healthy, them putting Mailata back at tackle. Yada yada

No more massive injuries. Lol good luck to us on that one

And finally how the eagles do against the browns, saints, Seahawks and packers. The quickest way for me to feel making the playoffs is useless is if we go 0-4 in that. 2-2? Iím feeling decent, 3-1 and Iím like ok weíve turned a corner. I think all of those games are winnable. The packers and Seahawks being by far the toughest of the 4.
    Also, it's possible that Brooks returns in mid-December (or even sooner). When I told my wife (Doctor of PT) that he was doing box jumps already, she said it sounds like he might return sooner rather than later because plyometric exercises like that usually are close to the end of the rehab. That said, each case is different and it's not like she's seen him or anything. lol Point is, he would be a huge addition..even if he's at 70-80%.

...Also this... "Goedert spoke to reporters on Thursday and said thereís a chance heís back too."

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...vz0h2c_TaGSOIY

Man that would be really nice...If him and Reagor are back and Miles plays, it will be a failure if we don't pot 30+ against these Cowboys. I say that, but you know...division games...

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Also, it's possible that Brooks returns in mid-December (or even sooner). When I told my wife (Doctor of PT) that he was doing box jumps already, she said it sounds like he might return sooner rather than later because plyometric exercises like that usually are close to the end of the rehab. That said, each case is different and it's not like she's seen him or anything. lol Point is, he would be a huge addition..even if he's at 70-80%.
    QQQ said something similar

I donít know if heís allowed to by league rules. He was ruled out for the season. He was placed on season ending IR. Having said that it bodes well for him next season if heís gotten that healthy that quickly

Reagor is playing.

Get wrecked Dallas.

QQQ said something similar

I donít know if heís allowed to by league rules. He was ruled out for the season. He was placed on season ending IR. Having said that it bodes well for him next season if heís gotten that healthy that quickly
    Brandon brooks was placed on the PUP list, not the season ending IR.

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...ctive-pup-list

It also shows him on the PUP list on salary cap websites like spotrac and over the cap.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/cap/

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/philadelphia-eagles/

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast