Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Colts aren't trading anyone away because they're contenders.

I believe Walker will be a free agent at season end. They can't afford to invest big money in both him and Leonard at the linebacker position. Walker is a stud at MLB. He is a tackling machine.

I'd do Cunningham for Ertz because it'd be a trade that benefits both teams but that ain't happening, so it'll be cor picks.

I like It. I believe he has a big cap hit IF we trade for him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I'd do Cunningham for Ertz because it'd be a trade that benefits both teams but that ain't happening, so it'll be cor picks.

I like It. I believe he has a big cap hit IF we trade for him though.
    I thought we couldn't trade Ertz while he's on IR?

I thought we couldn't trade Ertz while he's on IR?

LOL we can't. That was a propose deal IF Ertz was healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I hear a lot of rumblings that the eagles are looking to buy at the deadline especially a linebacker.
    Where are you hearing or reading these "rumblings"?

Goedert is playing.

This is interesting. The eagles are calling out the cavalry this week. Sounds like TJ Edwards, Dallas goedert, Rudy Ford, Jason Peters, and Jalen reagor are all being brought off the IR to play on Sunday. Also sounds like lane Johnson is going to try to play as well.

I expected players to start coming back from injury, but not this fast. I just hope some of these guys arenít being brought back too soon, seems unreasonable to me.

Week 8 IGT SNF - Dallas vs Eagles - IT'S DALLAS WEEK!

Also, last stand, sorry but sounds like Hakeem butler was waived to make room for all these guys. I liked his potential, oh well.

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/spo...pth-chart.html

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Also, last stand, sorry but sounds like Hakeem butler was waived to make room for all these guys. I liked his potential, oh well.

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/spo...pth-chart.html
    I have to imagine heíll get signed to the practice squad

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I have to imagine heíll get signed to the practice squad
    Yeah if heís not picked up by someone else

It's official. Andy Dalton is out. Ben DiNucci is the starting QB.

If I were to guess why theyíre bringing the cavalry itís that with the bye week coming they think getting in a game with the full roster for chemistry purposes is a good idea. That essentially gives you a full preseasons worth of practices with the full unit including 2 preseason games in the cowboys and giants

Makes sense

Especially with that gauntlet coming up, that gives you this week of practice, Cowboys, bye week, next practice week, giants, practice week, then the browns

Thatís a healthy amount of time to kinda develop some chemistry and continuity for the home stretch assuming people stay healthy. For better or worse on offense this is likely to be the unit moving forward barring Seumalo and brooks returning

I think any trades that the Eagles do make will be after the Cowboys game. Just make sense since the deadline is Tuesday at 3 pm.

Glad Goedert is playing but personally I would have held him out until after the bye especially with Reagor back and Rodgers doing fine at TE.

Agreed. If healthy enough to play why not I guess. This better be a Molly whopping. 28-3 half time would be acceptable lol. Defense better eat!
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast