Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Reagor is playing.

Get wrecked Dallas.
    Huge

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    ...Also this... "Goedert spoke to reporters on Thursday and said thereís a chance heís back too."

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...vz0h2c_TaGSOIY

Man that would be really nice...If him and Reagor are back and Miles plays, it will be a failure if we don't pot 30+ against these Cowboys. I say that, but you know...division games...
    Would be so crazy if we get lane, JP, reagor, goedert, and miles back this week.. man.. itíd almost look like a completely different offense. Probably wonít get all of them back though

I donít want everyone back unless theyíre totally healthy. Having them get those extra weeks off to me will be better moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Brandon brooks was placed on the PUP list, not the season ending IR.

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...ctive-pup-list

It also shows him on the PUP list on salary cap websites like spotrac and over the cap.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/cap/

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/philadelphia-eagles/
    Oh thatís right. So strange because the articles said heíd miss the rest of the season

I mean I Hope brandon Brooks comes back. Heís arguably the best lineman we have

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Reagor is playing.

Get wrecked Dallas.
    If we use him better. Let Hightower and fulgham run the route tree. I want reagor getting the ball in positions to create. Thatís what heís best at

Would be so crazy if we get lane, JP, reagor, goedert, and miles back this week.. man.. itíd almost look like a completely different offense. Probably wonít get all of them back though
    More specifically Iím ok with JP and reagor. I want sanders, lane and goedert all back after the bye week. Rodgers is doing fine so Iíd rather goedert be absolutely 100%

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    More specifically Iím ok with JP and reagor. I want sanders, lane and goedert all back after the bye week. Rodgers is doing fine so Iíd rather goedert be absolutely 100%
    Yeah Iíd be cool with this too. I just want them healthy. Sounds like lane especially is trying to rush things back and I think thatís a big no no

Oh thatís right. So strange because the articles said heíd miss the rest of the season

I mean I Hope brandon Brooks comes back. Heís arguably the best lineman we have
    Yeah I saw those too, I think it was speculation though which is kinda confusing but on most sites it says heís on the PUP list which means he can be brought back sometime after week 6 so very soon we will hear if the eagles will put him on the active roster or move him to the season ending IR

I donít want everyone back unless theyíre totally healthy. Having them get those extra weeks off to me will be better moving forward
    Agreed. The eagles havenít typically done that though, they tend to have a bad habit of bringing guys back early. I hope theyíve learned their lesson

Thought you guys might like this film break down of fulgham against the giants. This guy is a really small YouTuber but I think he gives some nice breakdowns on the eagles so I always watch his stuff.

https://youtu.be/1ZlS3HYUn3E

Reagor, Fulgham, Hightower, and Ward - Not bad.
    If the line gives Wentz time, he SHOULD have a big game.
    SO FAR, it looks like it will be Ben DiNucci at QB for Dallas.
    Last edited by John S; 10-29-2020 at 07:34 PM.

Thought you guys might like this film break down of fulgham against the giants. This guy is a really small YouTuber but I think he gives some nice breakdowns on the eagles so I always watch his stuff.

https://youtu.be/1ZlS3HYUn3E
    Ya Iíve seen some of his stuff on the lineman

Fulgham can clearly ball. I think heís our guy. Honestly how I see it now is if fulgham can keep growing, hightower can get bigger and tougher and more confident I think you have massive potential at WR. Hightower May be one of the most underrated WRs weíve drafted in years

The reason I didnít mention reagor is because I think reagor should be used like tyreke hill

I think he should be our ďstarterĒ but I think heís best used doing everything. Handoffs, jet sweeps, screens, shovel passes, crossing routes, hitches, send him deep

I think trying to make him run the route tree is a mistake. Heís not Justin jefferson. Heís big, fast and explosive

Pittsburgh has the right idea with claypool. Eagles should take note. Put reagor in places to be most effective

Let Hightower and fulgham handle being traditional WRs. I think reagor is so much more than that. Hightower and fulgham both can really ball. I love the idea of shifting reagor next to carson and faking a handoff and then tossing it to reagor in the flat and get him in space

I think heís shown flashes but hasnít been used correctly. Heís not jefferson or jeudy

Raiders have done this with ruggs, Steelers with claypool, jaguars with shenault

Eagles really need to use his strengths

Excited to hear that Reagor will play. Fulgham and Reagor on the field together for the first time.

Yeah I saw those too, I think it was speculation though which is kinda confusing but on most sites it says heís on the PUP list which means he can be brought back sometime after week 6 so very soon we will hear if the eagles will put him on the active roster or move him to the season ending IR
    For 2020 there is not a season ending IR during the season if I'm not mistaken. If a player was placed on IR before final cuts they were done for the season, but if they were placed on the IR during the season they can return at any time I think...Looking for something really quick to reference this...I think this will do...

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/202...0-season-notes

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    For 2020 there is not a season ending IR during the season if I'm not mistaken. If a player was placed on IR before final cuts they were done for the season, but if they were placed on the IR during the season they can return at any time I think...Looking for something really quick to reference this...I think this will do...

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/202...0-season-notes
    I knew they had the option of placing on the IR for a minimum of 3 weeks but I didnít know that there wasnít a season ending IR after the season began. Thatís interesting

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast