Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 266
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,581
    Desean Jackson and Hassan Ridgeway are both on IR.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    15,955
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I think davion Taylor was always gonna be red shirted his rookie year to be honest. He didnít really play any organized football in high school because his mom wouldnít let him. The only real football experience for him came in college so heís probably still got some time to learn the game. These kinda draft picks can be annoying as ****, but hey maybe he turns into something, who knows.

    I know you want to just throw him out there to give him game experience and I feel the exact same way but I donít think the eagles are gonna do that unfortunately unless we get some injuries at linebacker
    Ya I mean itís just purely how bad Gerry and Riley are. If they were playing ok my opinion would be different. Because if those two guys are always out of position, getting blown up at the point of attack, and giving up the middle of the field in both the run and pass then whatís the difference lol

    They wonít get better. Bradley and Taylor on the other hand might get better through the growing pains and if youíre playing in the nfc East you have to think future not now. If Gerry and Riley are going to stay the same and suck then by week 16 they will suck

    But Taylor and Bradley May suck right now, but with their athleticism they have a chance to not suck by week 16 after getting their feet wet

    Itís almost mathematical to me

    If Taylor and Bradley are 2s
    Gerry and Riley are 2s

    And by seasons end Gerry and Riley will still be 2s

    Then whatís the hurt in playing Taylor and Bradley who may end up as 3s, or maybe even higher

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,066
    Reagor will play Sunday.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,704
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I think both strength and speed are there. He looks like a tank lol

    Instincts are my concern and just overall knowledge of the game and where to be on the field. But heís as athletic as many of our Safeties

    Like when you watch him in that video, itís clear heís one of the most athletic players on our defense. His change of direction and closing speed is unreal. Heís just raw. But to me thatís fine. Heís the kind of guy you should take a swing on.
    Agreed.

    Bench press isnít a super great indication of nfl game strength but davion Taylor put up 21 reps of 225 pounds and Leighton Vander Esch (who I think is currently the best linebacker in the division) put up 20 reps. Both are considered fast linebackers, though davion is much faster in my opinion.

    But yeah, the instincts is the big question with him. It may take a little while but I think heís got everything else you want in a linebacker.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,704
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Ya I mean itís just purely how bad Gerry and Riley are. If they were playing ok my opinion would be different. Because if those two guys are always out of position, getting blown up at the point of attack, and giving up the middle of the field in both the run and pass then whatís the difference lol

    They wonít get better. Bradley and Taylor on the other hand might get better through the growing pains and if youíre playing in the nfc East you have to think future not now. If Gerry and Riley are going to stay the same and suck then by week 16 they will suck

    But Taylor and Bradley May suck right now, but with their athleticism they have a chance to not suck by week 16 after getting their feet wet

    Itís almost mathematical to me

    If Taylor and Bradley are 2s
    Gerry and Riley are 2s

    And by seasons end Gerry and Riley will still be 2s

    Then whatís the hurt in playing Taylor and Bradley who may end up as 3s, or maybe even higher
    Yep. Canít get much worse than the current linebackers so might as well see what the kids can do. Canít hurt but more than itís already hurting but it can possibly be a huge benefit for the defense as they got more reps and more comfortable in the defense.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,412
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Reagor will play Sunday.
    Confirmed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,066
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Confirmed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    By me, yes.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    15,955
    Itíd be nice to get just one decent LB. I really think itíd be shocking how different the defense would be.

    The eagles DL and DBs are arguably on par with 2017 in some respects. But that LB Corp is a gaping hole in this defense. Itís really annoying. Bradham and kendricks made all the difference in the world

    Gerry and Riley hurt us in both the run and pass game

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Confirmed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    By me, yes.
    LOL

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,340
    Reagor+Fulgham > Cooper+Lamb

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,887
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Just getting settled in with my surrounding talents.

    #LetTheBroncoBuck
    G.O.A.T. Status has returned....

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,066
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    G.O.A.T. Status has returned....
    It never left...

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    15,955
    After last week canít say this week is a certainty, but having said that itís become clear Washington is going to be the biggest game of the year for making the playoffs

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,960
    Ravens/Packers tried trading for Ertz. I wonder what the offer was.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,704
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Ravens/Packers tried trading for Ertz. I wonder what the offer was.
    Before he got hurt I thought he was gonna be traded. Looks like that was likely to happen. Now itís very unlikely

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •