Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 266
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,963
    Whats the word on Miles Sanders?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,963
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    So yeah, Nate gerry has played 98% of the eagles defensive snaps and Shaun Bradley has played less than 10% of snaps... but then thereís this..


    https://twitter.com/thomasrp93/statu...798730241?s=20
    Lmao, Clicking that link, Gerry pissed me off but seeing Bradley at the top and not seeing Davion Taylor on that list at all also really pissed me off. Its stupid to select a raw prospect so high in the draft. He is so fricking raw that the worst LB group in the nfl has no room for him.

    Say what you will, I know its early to label him but he was a 4th or 3rd round pick. He cant even see the field, he is a bust.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Lol the guy saying the depth chart is in reverse order

    Ainít that the effing truth
    For real man.. At least singleton has been playing more the last few games, Shaun Bradley played 1 snap against the giants..lol..

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,963
    God I hate Howie Roseman, Just saw the snap count from the eagles/giants game. Davion Taylor did not have a single defensive snap. Same for Genard Avery who cost us a 4th round pick. Pathetic.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,183
    Bullseyed in the NFL main:

    Wentz was the only thing wrong with Nelson Agholor.

    The idiocy in which some go to knock Wentz is absurd.

    He also claimed that Nelly's career high in TD's came in 2017 when Foles was his QB. Keep in mind, in 3 regular season games and 3 playoff games Foles threw one whole TD to Agholor.

    ****ing idiots I tell you.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Lmao, Clicking that link, Gerry pissed me off but seeing Bradley at the top and not seeing Davion Taylor on that list at all also really pissed me off. Its stupid to select a raw prospect so high in the draft. He is so fricking raw that the worst LB group in the nfl has no room for him.

    Say what you will, I know its early to label him but he was a 4th or 3rd round pick. He cant even see the field, he is a bust.
    Iím not sure if davion Taylor even qualifies for a PFF grade to be honest. They might have a minimum amount of snaps to qualify. Davion has only played in 11 total snaps all year according to pro football reference, all of which came in the ravens game.

    Hereís a little video of some of the plays during that game. Some good some bad. Looks like heís got good closing speed though


    https://youtu.be/LM6NtXpYZC4

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Bullseyed in the NFL main:

    Wentz was the only thing wrong with Nelson Agholor.

    The idiocy in which some go to knock Wentz is absurd.

    He also claimed that Nelly's career high in TD's came in 2017 when Foles was his QB. Keep in mind, in 3 regular season games and 3 playoff games Foles threw one whole TD to Agholor.

    ****ing idiots I tell you.
    Agholor was really only good during the 2017 year, other than that year heís been pretty bad.

    He has horrible ball tracking skills. A lot of wentz deep throws werenít necessarily labeled as drops but because agholor canít track balls for **** ended up being incompletions because he took a weird *** angle to the ball. I think it was a game against the patriots last year or the year before, at the end of the game wentz threw an absolute dime and agholor ran inside then out then back in making it harder on himself and it ended up falling incomplete because he had to twist his body awkwardly to make up for his weird angle.. If agholor just ran straight to the ball it wouldnít have been that hard to catch

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    God I hate Howie Roseman, Just saw the snap count from the eagles/giants game. Davion Taylor did not have a single defensive snap. Same for Genard Avery who cost us a 4th round pick. Pathetic.
    I really hope howie isnít telling the coaches who is going to play and who isnít going to play because if thatís true..wow... thatís really ****in bad..

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    15,993
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Lmao, Clicking that link, Gerry pissed me off but seeing Bradley at the top and not seeing Davion Taylor on that list at all also really pissed me off. Its stupid to select a raw prospect so high in the draft. He is so fricking raw that the worst LB group in the nfl has no room for him.

    Say what you will, I know its early to label him but he was a 4th or 3rd round pick. He cant even see the field, he is a bust.
    Ya itís way too early for that. He may very well be. But players take time. For years people hated brandon graham because he wasnít earl thomas. In the end brandon graham has had much more longevity and impact on this organization

    Idk what heíll become, but he has athletic ability, there isnít reason to stress. The eagles are in a rebuild, have patience

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,963
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I really hope howie isnít telling the coaches who is going to play and who isnít going to play because if thatís true..wow... thatís really ****in bad..
    I'm pretty sure Howie doesn't have any say in who gets snaps and who doesn't. The issue is Howie brings players like Taylor and Avery for pretty decent draft picks and the coaches are so disappointed with the player that they don't even let them play.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,963
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Iím not sure if davion Taylor even qualifies for a PFF grade to be honest. They might have a minimum amount of snaps to qualify. Davion has only played in 11 total snaps all year according to pro football reference, all of which came in the ravens game.

    Hereís a little video of some of the plays during that game. Some good some bad. Looks like heís got good closing speed though


    https://youtu.be/LM6NtXpYZC4
    Just saw the video. That speed tho.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,748

    Week 8 IGT SNF - Dallas vs Eagles - IT'S DALLAS WEEK!

    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Just saw the video. That speed tho.
    Yeah he was a track star supposedly in college so heís got speed but question is does he have the instincts and the strength needed to play linebacker in the NFL

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I'm pretty sure Howie doesn't have any say in who gets snaps and who doesn't. The issue is Howie brings players like Taylor and Avery for pretty decent draft picks and the coaches are so disappointed with the player that they don't even let them play.
    I agree, howie probably isnít saying who gets on the field and who doesnít but there was a rumor going around for a bit that supposedly howie tells the coaches on Saturday who is on the active roster and who is not and who gets the bulk of the snaps. The rumor was suspect and I donít believe it but thatís what I thought you were talking about

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Ya itís way too early for that. He may very well be. But players take time. For years people hated brandon graham because he wasnít earl thomas. In the end brandon graham has had much more longevity and impact on this organization

    Idk what heíll become, but he has athletic ability, there isnít reason to stress. The eagles are in a rebuild, have patience
    I think davion Taylor was always gonna be red shirted his rookie year to be honest. He didnít really play any organized football in high school because his mom wouldnít let him. The only real football experience for him came in college so heís probably still got some time to learn the game. These kinda draft picks can be annoying as ****, but hey maybe he turns into something, who knows.

    I know you want to just throw him out there to give him game experience and I feel the exact same way but I donít think the eagles are gonna do that unfortunately unless we get some injuries at linebacker

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    15,993
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Yeah he was a track star supposedly in college so heís got speed but question is does he have the instincts and the strength needed to play linebacker in the NFL
    I think both strength and speed are there. He looks like a tank lol

    Instincts are my concern and just overall knowledge of the game and where to be on the field. But heís as athletic as many of our Safeties

    Like when you watch him in that video, itís clear heís one of the most athletic players on our defense. His change of direction and closing speed is unreal. Heís just raw. But to me thatís fine. Heís the kind of guy you should take a swing on.
    Last edited by last stand; 10-26-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •