Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

Thread: Randy Orton

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It kind of makes sense. Both guys go to "war" on Sunday and out of no where the Miz cashes in. No loss for Reigns or Drew and the Miz becomes champion and continues a program with The Fiend. This leads up to a a Bray win in December and then a match at the RR in Jan with Drew and The Fiend. Drew wins, then the last match of the night the RR. Orton comes in late and is alone with a few numbers to go. Return again of Edge and a nice two minute preview prior to WM of Orton and Edge. Winner of the Rumble is Miz who makes it a three way at WM of Drew, Miz, Fiend.
    I much rather Orton have the belt than the Miz. I wish the money in the bank contract would not be limited to the HW Belts but also the IC and US title.

    As for Reigns, he continues to be a destroyer but a bad leader which leads to the Rock returning. He handles Reigns but gets beat down repeatedly perhaps at RR. He challenges Reigns at WM for family. Rock loses. Friday after RAW marks the return of Brock to battle Roman. Heyman jumps.
    I don't mind this scenario but I much rather keep Heyman with Roman. Brock/Heyman act has grown very stale.
    Screw sabermetics.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    15,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I much rather Orton have the belt than the Miz. I wish the money in the bank contract would not be limited to the HW Belts but also the IC and US title.


    .
    Why would anyone ever cash in for a midcard belt when they can get the main title? That make them look very weak and stupid
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,952
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It kind of makes sense. Both guys go to "war" on Sunday and out of no where the Miz cashes in. No loss for Reigns or Drew and the Miz becomes champion and continues a program with The Fiend. This leads up to a a Bray win in December and then a match at the RR in Jan with Drew and The Fiend. Drew wins, then the last match of the night the RR. Orton comes in late and is alone with a few numbers to go. Return again of Edge and a nice two minute preview prior to WM of Orton and Edge. Winner of the Rumble is Miz who makes it a three way at WM of Drew, Miz, Fiend.

    As for Reigns, he continues to be a destroyer but a bad leader which leads to the Rock returning. He handles Reigns but gets beat down repeatedly perhaps at RR. He challenges Reigns at WM for family. Rock loses. Friday after RAW marks the return of Brock to battle Roman. Heyman jumps.
    Does anyone want to see the Miz as champion in 2020? I get the WWE loves reality stars, especially those they help build the careers of (because of cross promotion) but he's another guy whose time has passed. They only gave him the MITB contract because it had no business belonging to Otis. I know Reigns is going to win Sunday or at the very least they'll be some kind of screwy finish but whatever.

    I dont think the Rock is coming back. Too many liability issues. If he was coming back, he should have already when filming was shut down for a lot of tv shows and movies. Not the case anymore. I seriously don't care if we ever see Brock again either. He'll be back once live crowds are a thing but he can go away imo.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-17-2020 at 04:59 PM.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    26,343
    Miz shouldn't even sniff the title. Drew and RR have been fantastic. Hopefully, they don't **** this up.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,836
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Does anyone want to see the Miz as champion in 2020? I get the WWE loves reality stars, especially those they help build the careers of (because of cross promotion) but he's another guy whose time has passed. They only gave him the MITB contract because it had no business belonging to Otis. I know Reigns is going to win Sunday or at the very least they'll be some kind of screwy finish but whatever.

    I dont think the Rock is coming back. Too many liability issues. If he was coming back, he should have already when filming was shut down for a lot of tv shows and movies. Not the case anymore. I seriously don't care if we ever see Brock again either. He'll be back once live crowds are a thing but he can go away imo.
    I am a MIZ fan. He is outstanding on the MIC and is a great worker in the ring and really hasn't lost a step. Given yet another renewal of his show I'm far from alone.

    We'll see what happens though. They have some flexibility.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    15,556
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Does anyone want to see the Miz as champion in 2020? I get the WWE loves reality stars, especially those they help build the careers of (because of cross promotion) but he's another guy whose time has passed. They only gave him the MITB contract because it had no business belonging to Otis. I know Reigns is going to win Sunday or at the very least they'll be some kind of screwy finish but whatever.

    I dont think the Rock is coming back. Too many liability issues. If he was coming back, he should have already when filming was shut down for a lot of tv shows and movies. Not the case anymore. I seriously don't care if we ever see Brock again either. He'll be back once live crowds are a thing but he can go away imo.


    The WWE isn't going to waste The Rock in an empty arena. If he does ever come back it won't be till fans are allowed back.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,687
    Rock isn't going to wrestle again. He has already stated as much.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    The WWE isn't going to waste The Rock in an empty arena. If he does ever come back it won't be till fans are allowed back.
    I was talking about it in the context of when the Rock was available and when he didn't have legal hurdles to wrestle. If he's signed to movie projects, they aren't going to let him wrestle. He had an opportunity to do so this summer because filming was pretty much halted on all projects.

    The last part you highlighted was about Brock Lesnar. Brock will be back once fans are in attendance because Brock isn't passing on an easy paycheck and Vince loves him.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Rock isn't going to wrestle again. He has already stated as much.
    I believe Rock has said that the only way he would could back would be in some kind of angle with Roman.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,952
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I am a MIZ fan. He is outstanding on the MIC and is a great worker in the ring and really hasn't lost a step. Given yet another renewal of his show I'm far from alone.

    We'll see what happens though. They have some flexibility.
    I like the Miz too but not as WWE or Universal champion. He deserved more heavyweight title runs when he was younger. That was a mistake on Vince's part but with all the new blood in this company, his time has passed. The last time Miz was WWE champ was 2011.

    I wouldnt consider him great in the ring either. He's a good worker but the WWE has plenty of those.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,836
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I like the Miz too but not as WWE or Universal champion. He deserved more heavyweight title runs when he was younger. That was a mistake on Vince's part but with all the new blood in this company, his time has passed. The last time Miz was WWE champ was 2011.

    I wouldnt consider him great in the ring either. He's a good worker but the WWE has plenty of those.
    We disagree. He's the tier below Shawn Michaels for the money. There is new guys but who would you get excited over that would also bring in money? There just isn't many of those right now. They have to be groomed. Miz to me or Dolph is perfect. Yes I agree both were underutilized.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,952
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    We disagree. He's the tier below Shawn Michaels for the money. There is new guys but who would you get excited over that would also bring in money? There just isn't many of those right now. They have to be groomed. Miz to me or Dolph is perfect. Yes I agree both were underutilized.
    I think you're overvaluing the Miz in regards to his drawing power. He's a good talent but he's also not a fresh face. In this era, they need fresher faces and there are plenty of guys to pick from. They have more talent on the roster now than perhaps they ever had with maybe the exception of the Attitude/Ruthless Aggression Era. I liked Dolph but that was another guy they failed to capitalize on when he was hot. Those guys have had their time.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,836
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think you're overvaluing the Miz in regards to his drawing power. He's a good talent but he's also not a fresh face. In this era, they need fresher faces and there are plenty of guys to pick from. They have more talent on the roster now than perhaps they ever had with maybe the exception of the Attitude/Ruthless Aggression Era. I liked Dolph but that was another guy they failed to capitalize on when he was hot. Those guys have had their time.
    What young guys are at Miz/Dolph's level? I must be missing it each week
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,952
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    What young guys are at Miz/Dolph's level? I must be missing it each week
    Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Finn Balor are guys I can think of off the top of my head. Fresher faces as I said. No one takes Ziggler seriously anymore. That's not his fault. They dropped the ball with him and Miz is a upper mid card guy whose best days are behind him.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,836
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Finn Balor are guys I can think of off the top of my head. Fresher faces as I said. No one takes Ziggler seriously anymore. That's not his fault. They dropped the ball with him and Miz is a upper mid card guy whose best days are behind him.
    Miz - 40 Kevin Owens/Zayn 36. Seth 34, Wyatt 33 The only guy that moves the needle there is Kevin Owens.
    Really none of those guys are young Wyatt is only going to be a second best to the Undertaker which ain't bad, but it don't sell tickets.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •