Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Randy Orton

I donít post here but Iíve been into wrestling since early 80s.

Undertaker

Anyone else

That is how my rankings go.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Only topped by a flight of stairs of course.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BeS8BCtQUHs/hqdefault.jpg

i hated the old days of psd

tbh its shocking how randy went from being hated by people not named punk/cena/hhh/vince etc but just your avg guy in the locker room because he was a dick.... over the last 5 plus years i dont think there is anyone more respected.... you have guys like styles/new day and even roman saying how he is taking so many guys under his wing and trying to help them before they make the mistakes he did. I want him to break cenas title record just because of the loyalty factor and because of flairs blessing..... flair loved cena as well but flair never thought of him as the best ever. Randy orton for all he has done probably still has another 10 years left if he wants it... Randy also did something remarkable in terms of charisma.... he always had a different reaction to moves/finishers etc and sold it so well.

There was even a thing a few years ago before taker lost his streak where he was all for orton being him at that mania to further orton even more... which by the way was a fantastic match and feud.

Legend killer
    viper
    rko out of nowhere
    legacy
    evolution
    rated RKO

some of the best gimmicks and best stables ever... legacy is extremely underrated and not just because of randy but rhodes and debiase deserved further pushing....

also he has talent everywhere around him check it out... his wife does the rko as good as him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6-...ab_channel=WWE

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I would love for Randy to break both Cena and Flair record.

1. Orton never left like Hogan, Rock, Brock, Cena etc. (Loyalty)
    2. Hes put a ton of young wrestlers over (Mentorship/giving back to the business)
    3. He has the legacy (Consistency)
    4. He has the respect of the locker room (Respect)
    5. He should surpass Cena who left to make movies like the Rock (Longevity)
    6. In ring ability (Talented/gifted worker)
    7. mic ability (one of the most believable heels of all time)

Dude deserves it man, hes been the most consistent guy in WWE after Taker.
    Orton left to make movies. He came back.

This pains me to say because I was a big SC Stunner fan, but man the RKO (and it's variations) looks weak as hell and overall just sucks. I would love to see The Chosen One no sell the RKO one time, just to piss off Orton.
    Screw sabermetics.

Anyone know the best website to see total matches wrestled in a career? I'd love to see how Orton stacks up in terms of longevity with SCSA / The Rock / HHH / etc.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

i hated the old days of psd
    I see Bee and the OT post padding days

[QUOTE=LionsFan..LOL;33682472]I see Bee and the OT post padding days[/QUOTE

i almost **** myself one time......... it was horrid.

it was when the place was bumping... we didnt hate each other and werent negative... just had fun but told each other so and held each other accountable... was good times.... until barret tossed orton down stairs and everything mark henry

[QUOTE=More-Than-Most;33682816]
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I see Bee and the OT post padding days[/QUOTE

i almost **** myself one time......... it was horrid.

it was when the place was bumping... we didnt hate each other and werent negative... just had fun but told each other so and held each other accountable... was good times.... until barret tossed orton down stairs and everything mark henry
    Haha, that was the best. You were holding out trying to get post 1,000 which I got. I remember going to bed shortly after that and I was laughing in bed and my wife asked what was so funny. She didn't find the humor in it that I did.

tbh its shocking how randy went from being hated by people not named punk/cena/hhh/vince etc but just your avg guy in the locker room because he was a dick.... over the last 5 plus years i dont think there is anyone more respected.... you have guys like styles/new day and even roman saying how he is taking so many guys under his wing and trying to help them before they make the mistakes he did. I want him to break cenas title record just because of the loyalty factor and because of flairs blessing..... flair loved cena as well but flair never thought of him as the best ever. Randy orton for all he has done probably still has another 10 years left if he wants it... Randy also did something remarkable in terms of charisma.... he always had a different reaction to moves/finishers etc and sold it so well.

There was even a thing a few years ago before taker lost his streak where he was all for orton being him at that mania to further orton even more... which by the way was a fantastic match and feud.

Legend killer
    viper
    rko out of nowhere
    legacy
    evolution
    rated RKO

some of the best gimmicks and best stables ever... legacy is extremely underrated and not just because of randy but rhodes and debiase deserved further pushing....
    +1 well said.

Also he just matured, you can tell he was a crazy dude when he was younger. But so was Shawn Michaels. Everyone grows up at some point right.

[QUOTE=Dmac;33684042]

Haha, that was the best. You were holding out trying to get post 1,000 which I got. I remember going to bed shortly after that and I was laughing in bed and my wife asked what was so funny. She didn't find the humor in it that I did.

#HigherPower
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    +1 well said.

Also he just matured, you can tell he was a crazy dude when he was younger. But so was Shawn Michaels. Everyone grows up at some point right.
    That's the best part is you see how he changed and turned his life around. He wasn't headed to something like criminal charges or anything (that I know) during his time in WWE, but being a total dick is something that people need to turn around on too.

I love how he paid Kofi back for the **** he did early on in his career.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Glad they took the belt off Orton. Maybe the drop in 3rd hour ratings since Orton was crowned champ did the trick. I know they usually fall off by then anyways but it was pretty recognizable. Randy is great but its passed his time to be WWE or Universal Champ.

I just hope they don't job out Drew to Roman. They've booked Roman into a corner with this super heel turn that he has to destroy his opponents and you don't want to make Drew look weak. Not to mention, I don't want to see Miz cash in on Drew after a Reigns beatdown.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-17-2020 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Glad they took the belt off Orton. Maybe the drop in 3rd hour ratings since Orton was crowned champ did the trick. I know they usually fall off by then anyways but it was pretty recognizable. Randy is great but its passed his time to be WWE or Universal Champ.

I just hope they don't job out Drew to Roman. They've booked Roman into a corner with this super heel turn that he has to destroy his opponents and you don't want to make Drew look weak. Not to mention, I don't want to see Miz cash in on Drew after a Reigns beatdown.
    It kind of makes sense. Both guys go to "war" on Sunday and out of no where the Miz cashes in. No loss for Reigns or Drew and the Miz becomes champion and continues a program with The Fiend. This leads up to a a Bray win in December and then a match at the RR in Jan with Drew and The Fiend. Drew wins, then the last match of the night the RR. Orton comes in late and is alone with a few numbers to go. Return again of Edge and a nice two minute preview prior to WM of Orton and Edge. Winner of the Rumble is Miz who makes it a three way at WM of Drew, Miz, Fiend.

As for Reigns, he continues to be a destroyer but a bad leader which leads to the Rock returning. He handles Reigns but gets beat down repeatedly perhaps at RR. He challenges Reigns at WM for family. Rock loses. Friday after RAW marks the return of Brock to battle Roman. Heyman jumps.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast