Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Orton

Randy Orton

Is the GOAT... 14 times baby

Just a placeholder until Drew wins it back. I expect Drew to win it back at the next PPV at the earliest, end of the year by the latest. If not Drew, Randy dropping it to Bray Wyatt would be outstanding.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Just a placeholder until Drew wins it back. I expect Drew to win it back at the next PPV at the earliest, end of the year by the latest. If not Drew, Randy dropping it to Bray Wyatt would be outstanding.
    nah most likely they are gonna keep it on him til Mania so he can face Edge for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    nah most likely they are gonna keep it on him til Mania so he can face Edge for it.
    either that or turn age back face and give it to him

keeping it on randy and have edge win the rumble would be amazing. I was sad they took the title off bayley though... sasha stinks as a face champion

Goat? Yah not even top ten

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Not a big fan of both Raw and Smackdown having heel champions and I don't see them taking the Smackdown belt off Roman any time soon.

Edge/Orton does not need a belt involved to complete their story. In fact, I pretty sure Edge will return and cost Orton the championship. But I just don't see Orton holding the belt till WM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Upon reflection, Orton was probably the right choice to go over for the time being. WWE wanted to reward him for his work this year and I am fine of rewarded those who put in the work. If the endgame is for him to eventually either lose it to or have him lose it because of a returning Edge, I will be fine with this switch.
    Screw sabermetics.

It feels like 2010 all over again. Miz holds the MITB briefcase and Randy Orton is champion. That's not waxing nostalgia either. It just speaks to how backwards this company is. Orton as champion is so boring.

Not a big fan of both Raw and Smackdown having heel champions and I don't see them taking the Smackdown belt off Roman any time soon.

Edge/Orton does not need a belt involved to complete their story. In fact, I pretty sure Edge will return and cost Orton the championship. But I just don't see Orton holding the belt till WM.
    I am just going by what the rumor mill is saying, supposedly the writers want Edge/Orton at Mania for the title

I am just going by what the rumor mill is saying, supposedly the writers want Edge/Orton at Mania for the title
    Again, they don't need the belt for that match to happen.
    Screw sabermetics.

Again, they don't need the belt for that match to happen.
    right and I am not saying it does, I am saying that the rumor mills have it that WWE wants Orton/Edge at mania for the title.

when ric flair considers you the goat people better start taking it seriously and its not a work by the way.... ric really thinks this highly of this dude.

randy admits it himself he skated by just on talent and didnt put the work in that he should at times... imagine if this dude had the grit of cena.... i seriously think cena is higher but him and randy are 2 of the best ever

right and I am not saying it does, I am saying that the rumor mills have it that WWE wants Orton/Edge at mania for the title.
    Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    when ric flair considers you the goat people better start taking it seriously and its not a work by the way.... ric really thinks this highly of this dude.

randy admits it himself he skated by just on talent and didnt put the work in that he should at times... imagine if this dude had the grit of cena.... i seriously think cena is higher but him and randy are 2 of the best ever
    While I do respect Flair and his opinion has value but Orton not the goat, not even close for me. The only GOAT candidate for me is: Undertaker/Rock/Angle/HBK/Hitman Hart/SCSA.

I would put Orton at the top on the level below GOAT along with Edge/Jake 'The Snake"/Ted Dibiase, Mr. Perfect, Sting, Cena. CM Punk, Bryan.

Jake "The Snake" .v. Randy Orton is one of my favorite all time dream matches.

------------

RIP Tracy Smothers.
    Screw sabermetics.

Gotcha.

While I do respect Flair and his opinion has value but Orton not the goat, not even close for me. The only GOAT candidate for me is: Undertaker/Rock/Angle/HBK/Hitman Hart/SCSA.

I would put Orton at the top on the level below GOAT along with Edge/Jake 'The Snake"/Ted Dibiase, Mr. Perfect, Sting, Cena. CM Punk, Bryan.

Jake "The Snake" .v. Randy Orton is one of my favorite all time dream matches.

------------

RIP Tracy Smothers.
    I think Cena deserves a spot at the GOAT table. 14 years on top non stop nobody comes close to that.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast