Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Randy Orton

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Miz - 40 Kevin Owens/Zayn 36. Seth 34, Wyatt 33 The only guy that moves the needle there is Kevin Owens.
    Really none of those guys are young Wyatt is only going to be a second best to the Undertaker which ain't bad, but it don't sell tickets.
    Those other guys move the needle as well. I said fresher faces. That's doesn't necessarily mean much younger. Just guys who haven't been on WWE television for over 12+ years like the Miz and Dolph Ziggler have been. We've seen enough from those guys. The good thing is the Miz will probably cash in Sunday and lose. At least that's my hope.

I personally cannot stand The Miz. Sounds like he's trying too hard on the mic, nothing special in the ring, finisher blows. Him and Morrison is a bad comedy act.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I personally cannot stand The Miz. Sounds like he's trying too hard on the mic, nothing special in the ring, finisher blows. Him and Morrison is a bad comedy act.
    Miz is a one trope wrestler. He plays the chicken **** heel gimmick to a tee. Never anything else. They've tried him as a face twice in the last 7 or 8 years and it failed miserably. I don't mind him but the WWE just doesn't learn. You can't have guys who were champions and MITB winners 10 years ago as current day main eventers. You don't build new stars that way. I get the dynamic has shifted to be about the shows and not the individual performers but that happened because Vince made it that way.

Too many years of pushing guys who fans weren't behind or were tired of.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Why would anyone ever cash in for a midcard belt when they can get the main title? That make them look very weak and stupid
    Because not everybody who gets the MITB contract is ME qaulity and thus are not believable at dethroning the HW champ. Do anybody believe The Miz can dethrone with Roman or Drew right now? So it's a foregone conclusion he will cash in and lose. Predictable.

Open the MITB any singles belt in the company, that would include NXT titles. Leaving MITB to strictly the HW belts is severely hampering booking decisions for the company.

Roman, Drew, Bobby and Sami are the Smackdown, Raw, US and IC champs respectiviely. The only guy Miz could realistically beat right now is Sami. Which means the MITB is being wasted right now. Open the MITB to all singles belts in the company, can make for some unpredictable moments.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345