Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 99
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,451
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I thought Wentz was better personally. Now I don't like either of them. One can't win with a lot of talent and the other one doesn't elevate talent, but throws a lot of picks.

    But there's literally not an argument for saying Wentz is better than Dak at this point. Maybe he turns out around but he's been incredibly meh the last year and a half.
    Doesn’t elevate talent?

    Greg Ward Travis Fulgham, Richard Rodgers, Boston Scott, a make shift OL.

    You have to be joking lol.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,486
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Doesn’t elevate talent?

    Greg Ward Travis Fulgham, Richard Rodgers, Boston Scott, a make shift OL.

    You have to be joking lol.
    Yeah not buying the he doesn’t elevate talent part.

    His most elite weapon has been Ertz. Agholor had his best season with Wentz, was garbage prior and pretty much always, Alshon never really was much outside of 2 years in Chicago (basically had the same production his last 2 years in Chicago that he had here). Running game outside of Sanders hasn’t been much to write home about.

    Wentz has had solid production with not an elite group compared to Dak.

    And the “throws too many picks”. Dude had 7 three consecutive years. Dak threw more the last three years. Dak averaged a pick every 1.5 games over the last 3 seasons while Wentz was every 1.9. Career wise 1.4 for Wentz and 1.72 for Dak. This year and his rookie year have been bad for Wentz in that department but he also threw 6 in his first 3 games and 4 the last 3. He looks better with that even though it should be a bad year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,451
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yeah not buying the he doesn’t elevate talent part.

    His most elite weapon has been Ertz. Agholor had his best season with Wentz, was garbage prior and pretty much always, Alshon never really was much outside of 2 years in Chicago (basically had the same production his last 2 years in Chicago that he had here). Running game outside of Sanders hasn’t been much to write home about.

    Wentz has had solid production with not an elite group compared to Dak.

    And the “throws too many picks”. Dude had 7 three consecutive years. Dak threw more the last three years. Dak averaged a pick every 1.5 games over the last 3 seasons while Wentz was every 1.9. Career wise 1.4 for Wentz and 1.72 for Dak. This year and his rookie year have been bad for Wentz in that department but he also threw 6 in his first 3 games and 4 the last 3. He looks better with that even though it should be a bad year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some people don't take the time to look at things critically.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,863
    “Wentz doesn’t elevate talent”



    Yeah because Travis fulgham was also a stud with the other 5 teams before they cut him

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yeah not buying the he doesn’t elevate talent part.

    His most elite weapon has been Ertz. Agholor had his best season with Wentz, was garbage prior and pretty much always, Alshon never really was much outside of 2 years in Chicago (basically had the same production his last 2 years in Chicago that he had here). Running game outside of Sanders hasn’t been much to write home about.

    Wentz has had solid production with not an elite group compared to Dak.

    And the “throws too many picks”. Dude had 7 three consecutive years. Dak threw more the last three years. Dak averaged a pick every 1.5 games over the last 3 seasons while Wentz was every 1.9. Career wise 1.4 for Wentz and 1.72 for Dak. This year and his rookie year have been bad for Wentz in that department but he also threw 6 in his first 3 games and 4 the last 3. He looks better with that even though it should be a bad year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,451
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    “Wentz doesn’t elevate talent”



    Yeah because Travis fulgham was also a stud with the other 5 teams before they cut him
    On pace for like, 1200 yards and 10 TDs or something along those lines.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,610
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yeah not buying the he doesn’t elevate talent part.

    His most elite weapon has been Ertz. Agholor had his best season with Wentz, was garbage prior and pretty much always, Alshon never really was much outside of 2 years in Chicago (basically had the same production his last 2 years in Chicago that he had here).
    Agholor's catch rate has gone up 25% so far with Carr throwing to him instead of Wentz.
    Agholor's yards per game has hit 48.7 yards. The last time it was that high was... 2017 with Foles throwing to him.
    Agholor's yards per target is double what it has ever been.
    Agholor's career high in TD (8 - 2017 Foles) and he currently has 4 in 6 games.

    It's fairly apparent that Wentz was the only thing ever "wrong" with Agholor.


    Alson hit between 68 and 89 yards per game in Chicago and is at 49 to 64 yards per game in Philly. His catch rate is a little better in Philly though.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

    2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR


    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,610
    They got video clips of Bostic's teammates freaking out in real time with the hit because of how obviously dirty it was:

    https://streamable.com/mh1a22
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

    2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR


    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Agholor's catch rate has gone up 25% so far with Carr throwing to him instead of Wentz.
    That terrible football thrower Mr. Wentz... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Vs4qe_1lw
    Agholor's yards per game has hit 48.7 yards. The last time it was that high was... 2017 with Foles throwing to him.
    Agholor's yards per target is double what it has ever been.
    Agholor's career high in TD (8 - 2017 Foles) and he currently has 4 in 6 games.

    It's fairly apparent that Wentz was the only thing ever "wrong" with Agholor.


    Alson hit between 68 and 89 yards per game in Chicago and is at 49 to 64 yards per game in Philly. His catch rate is a little better in Philly though.
    Clearly Wentz was "the only thing ever wrong with Agholor":
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Vs4qe_1lw
    https://www.phillyvoice.com/analysis...so-far-season/
    That bad man Wentz, such a terrible thrower of pigskin. Poor Nelson, no catch when Ginger throw ball.

    You realize that yards per game, even if it were true which it is not is effected by, wait for it, dropping the football, right?

    in 2017 Agholor caught 1 TD from Nick Foles. 1.

    It's comical man. Just give up already.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,451
    Agholor - 8 in 2017 with Foles.

    I mean, I just can't with this guy.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Agholor's catch rate has gone up 25% so far with Carr throwing to him instead of Wentz.
    Agholor's yards per game has hit 48.7 yards. The last time it was that high was... 2017 with Foles throwing to him.
    Agholor's yards per target is double what it has ever been.
    Agholor's career high in TD (8 - 2017 Foles) and he currently has 4 in 6 games.

    It's fairly apparent that Wentz was the only thing ever "wrong" with Agholor.


    Alson hit between 68 and 89 yards per game in Chicago and is at 49 to 64 yards per game in Philly. His catch rate is a little better in Philly though.
    Lowest receptions per game since Carson’s rookie year
    Targeted a little over 3 times per game this year. Never was lower than 4.6 with Carson (rookie year)
    According to PFR (only going back to 2018) averaged more YAC per R in 2018 with Carson than this year

    25%? Lowest catch% with Carson was 52.2 in his rookie year. His catch% last year was worst since that rookie year and the two years prior was more so a 10% increase this year.

    Moral of the story... Nelson is on pace for the lowest amount of targets in his career (3.3 per game) and went from being the 2nd most targeted WR (usually 3rd or 4th option) on the Eagles to the 3rd most targeted (per gam) receiver on the Raiders (4th including Waller). He’s being used less and in more specific situations (as evidence by his average yards per target).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,451
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Lowest receptions per game since Carson’s rookie year
    Targeted a little over 3 times per game this year. Never was lower than 4.6 with Carson (rookie year)
    According to PFR (only going back to 2018) averaged more YAC per R in 2018 with Carson than this year

    25%? Lowest catch% with Carson was 52.2 in his rookie year. His catch% last year was worst since that rookie year and the two years prior was more so a 10% increase this year.

    Moral of the story... Nelson is on pace for the lowest amount of targets in his career (3.3 per game) and went from being the 2nd most targeted WR (usually 3rd or 4th option) on the Eagles to the 3rd most targeted (per gam) receiver on the Raiders (4th including Waller). He’s being used less and in more specific situations (as evidence by his average yards per target).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But he had all those TDs from Foles!!!!!?

    All 1 of them.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,863

    Should Bostic Play in the NFL again?

    Like 90% of agholors numbers in 2017 came with wentz as the QB

    Bullseyed: “foles was the QB”

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    They got video clips of Bostic's teammates freaking out in real time with the hit because of how obviously dirty it was:

    https://streamable.com/mh1a22
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,451
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Like 90% of agholors numbers in 2017 came with wentz as the QB

    Bullseyed: “foles was the QB”
    He’s so lazy. He doesn’t even try to get things right.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •