Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I thought Wentz was better personally. Now I don't like either of them. One can't win with a lot of talent and the other one doesn't elevate talent, but throws a lot of picks.

But there's literally not an argument for saying Wentz is better than Dak at this point. Maybe he turns out around but he's been incredibly meh the last year and a half.
    Doesnít elevate others:

Carson Wentz has thrown 8 TD passes since Week 3. All 8 have gone to former practice squad players.

- Greg Ward x3
    - Travis Fulgham x3
    - Jason Croom
    - Boston Scott

Should Bostic Play in the NFL again?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Doesnít elevate others:

Carson Wentz has thrown 8 TD passes since Week 3. All 8 have gone to former practice squad players.

- Greg Ward x3
    - Travis Fulgham x3
    - Jason Croom
    - Boston Scott
    In the Baltimore ravens game, Jason croom only played 1 snap on offense and that 1 snap he got a TD reception..lol.. I seriously had no idea who just caught that touchdown.. had to google him..lmao

Heís so lazy. He doesnít even try to get things right.
    Lazy? Or just trolling.

Doesnít elevate others:

- Greg Ward x3
    - Travis Fulgham x3
    - Jason Croom
    - Boston Scott
    Injuries elevated those players. Not Wentz. Is there a single WR that has actually blossomed with Wentz?

You might be onto something with Fulgham but we need more time to really evaluate that. If Fulgham becomes something long term, I'll gladly change my feelings on Wentz.

Injuries elevated those players. Not Wentz. Is there a single WR that has actually blossomed with Wentz?

You might be onto something with Fulgham but we need more time to really evaluate that. If Fulgham becomes something long term, I'll gladly change my feelings on Wentz.
    Ward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Ward?

Part of the reason the Eagles didn't have a single WR go for more than 500 yards last season is because they couldn't stay healthy.

Hard to have a patch of blossoming flowers when they constantly get eaten by injury bugs.

This year Hightower would have about 100 more yards and 2 TD if he had caught two catchable deep passes.

Ward?
    Sure we'll follow him too

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Part of the reason the Eagles didn't have a single WR go for more than 500 yards last season is because they couldn't stay healthy.

Hard to have a patch of blossoming flowers when they constantly get eaten by injury bugs.

This year Hightower would have about 100 more yards and 2 TD if he had caught two catchable deep passes.
    Yeah I get that. Y'all have been just as banged up as us lol

Yeah I get that. Y'all have been just as banged up as us lol
    Our three most productive WRs are Fulgham, Ward, and Hightower, who I'm sure were all very high on fantasy draft big boards before the season.

I didn't actually see the play until I just YouTube'd it. Didn't realize how vicious it was. That's all way around unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Our three most productive WRs are Fulgham, Ward, and Hightower, who I'm sure were all very high on fantasy draft big boards before the season.
    Idk... I'm probably harder on Wentz than I should be but I'll keep saying it. He should be elite and he's just not. It's disappointing for me to see because I was such a big fan of his coming out.

Idk... I'm probably harder on Wentz than I should be but I'll keep saying it. He should be elite and he's just not. It's disappointing for me to see because I was such a big fan of his coming out.
    Surrounding talent is a thing.

Iím ok if you donít think 11 is Elite.

Ignoring him elevating PS guys is silly though.

Wentz has certainly not been elite this season, but the question is what QB with bad-mediocre talent on offense has been?

Deshaun Watson?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast