Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Lets talk WWE

Lets talk WWE

Been a while since we really talked WWE.

How did everyone like the draft?

How is retribution with Ali as the leader?

Roman's heel run sill looking good?

Is RAW underground over?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Thought the draft was fine, basically status quo. WWE draft should not be a yearly thing, to be honest. I would make it every two years, with trades being allowed in the year between drafts to potentially refreshen the rosters.

Retribution is dead, imo. They are basically modern day "J.O.B. Squad". I see stardom with Ali but Retibution is a dead stick.

Absolutely. This is the best Roman has looked since "The Shield." Roman, imo, is probably the best thing going in the WWE. What is the endgame with Roman and the Uso's, remains to be seen but that story is far from over.

Is RAW underground over?
    Don't know.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 10-26-2020 at 01:54 AM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Raw Underground is over. WWE has been under a lot of scrutiny for the recent upticks in COVID cases in the county they do NXT, RAW and Smackdown. Not to mention all the cases in the company they've had but can't disclose because Vince doesn't want them to do so. Rumor is they've experienced 150 or so cases though.

I love the Roman heel turn but the tribal chief thing needs to stop being repeated every second. The WWE has this awful idea that beating a dead horse is a good idea. I don't need to hear 20 times a show that Lars Sullivan is the "Freak" or that Roman is the "tribal chief". Keep him as a badass. No monikers. Just run with it.

Retribution blows. They are DOA. They are getting jobbed out constantly. I think Vince sees that the reaction for them has sucked. He's already moved on. Ali is the only saving grace but they will probably bury him too.

I don't like how they are running the draft now. I mean to me this year it was a big joke cause most of the ones that got "drafted" were just staying on the same show they were on in the first place. The draft had always been the way to shake things up and it didn't feel for the most part that they really shook things up. yeah the Big E/New Day was a bit of a shake up but, really nothing else was. On top of that its not very believable because who was making the picks? all you had was Stephanie come out and read off a bunch of names. in the past the drafts were more storyline believable because you had GMs and the such who would come out and actually make the pick. and with that they also had matches or did the lotto machine to see who got the pick and that was entertaining.

For a moment it had its allure. you had this crazy *** group that would come in and just destroy everything. now its what 4 or 5 members and they are just getting crushed weekly? yeah there is no point. even with Ali there is no point. I wish they would bring back actual stables. I think Undisputed Era is about the only legit stable there is. a typical stable would have a Main Eventer, a mid carder, and a tag team. you don't see that now. well I forgot about hurt business they are the next closest but, what they lack is a legit main eventer. I know Lashley should be the guy but, he isn't getting that kind of push.

I think this has been the best they have booked a heel in a long time. I mean when I watch him and listen to him and just everything I legit hate him and its amazing. The only thing I am not getting right now is Heyman. Roman doesn't seem to need him. granted I haven't been watching a lot of tv programming so I don't know if Roman isn't speaking and Heyman is doing what he does with Brock or what but, I just don't see the need.

Is RAW underground over?

yes its over.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I love the Roman heel turn but the tribal chief thing needs to stop being repeated every second. The WWE has this awful idea that beating a dead horse is a good idea. I don't need to hear 20 times a show that Lars Sullivan is the "Freak" or that Roman is the "tribal chief". Keep him as a badass. No monikers. Just run with it.
    I HATE the repetitive booking of the WWE. Lana being put through the table every damn weak by Nia (I wish she would be gone from the WWE because she brings NOTHING to the table) is beyond tiresome. If the WWE is still punishing Lana for what Rusev said a few weeks ago on AEW, they are (I mean Vinny Mac) is one petty SOB.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I HATE the repetitive booking of the WWE. Lana being put through the table every damn weak by Nia (I wish she would be gone from the WWE because she brings NOTHING to the table) is beyond tiresome. If the WWE is still punishing Lana for what Rusev said a few weeks ago on AEW, they are (I mean Vinny Mac) is one petty SOB.
    That can only come from Vince. I am sure he is in Cole's ear saying "Call him the tribal chief, damnnit". We don't need to hear it every other second. It cheapens the heel turn and anything that comes from Michael Cole's mouth is almost instantly impotent. Its a bad combination of an old man who thinks these are trigger words with an announcer who kills the gimmick with how often he repeats it.

Not everything needs a description but that's because Vince wants something else he can brand, trademark, and put on a t-shirt.

Been a while since we really talked WWE.

Is RAW underground over?
    I was not overly impressed with the draft; I really don't think they "shook it up" that much.

Retribution is "DOA," Dead on Arrival. Of course that could change as often as Vince McMahon changes his mind

Love Roman's Heel run right now

Yes it is!
    Eichel Tower