Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 170
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,262

    WEEK 7: Bills @ Jets

    Mims activated off the IR and is going to make his season debut. Darnold and Becton also healthy. I think tomorrow will be very competitive and I wouldn’t be surprised if we pulled this out.

    Lets go Jets!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,591
    Jets win 49-7

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Jets win 49-7
    If this happened, I will cover myself in my own poop and streak through my neighborhood, screaming "The Jets are the Lizards Kings. They can do anything"


    But only if someone promises to do the same if they lose by that score!





    I didn't think so! That's too risky of a bet.



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,257
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Mims activated off the IR and is going to make his season debut. Darnold and Becton also healthy. I think tomorrow will be very competitive and I wouldn’t be surprised if we pulled this out.

    Lets go Jets!
    I think they will be competitive for a bit but then the Bills will hammer them and beat them down.


    I can hear the post game.

    Gase after calling a horrible game-
    "Sam looked ok. He was a bit rusty from not playing for a couple weeks. He needs time to get in synch with his WRs"



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think they will be competitive for a bit but then the Bills will hammer them and beat them down.


    I can hear the post game.

    Gase after calling a horrible game-
    "Sam looked ok. He was a bit rusty from not playing for a couple weeks. He needs time to get in synch with his WRs"
    Adam, was it a good week of practice?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,956
    Perriman, Crowder and Mims together for the 1st time.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,262
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Perriman, Crowder and Mims together for the 1st time.
    Crowder’s out with a groin injury actually.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,257
    A Gr-gr-gr- groin injury



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,956
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Crowder’s out with a groin injury actually.
    Of course he is.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,262
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Of course he is.
    Yeah it sucks, but I’d rather have Mims and Perriman on the outside. Their abilities can’t be replaced.

    We should be fine with Berrios in the slot.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,262
    I thought Darnold could have ran there.

    This team just can’t get in the end zone.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,262
    Austin’s coverage hasn’t been that good this season, but he’s made some damn good hits

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,956
    Bless Austin brings the hit stick.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,956
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Austin’s coverage hasn’t been that good this season, but he’s made some damn good hits
    I think his coverage has been ok, but without a passrush you can't expect any CB to stay with any WR.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    35,429
    Keep using perine in the passing game!!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •