Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    McCarthy and DLaw both spoke up. McCarthy about no one doing anything when Dalton took a cheap shot. Fredrick would have went after the player for taking a cheap shot at his QB. DLaw basically went off on everyone. This team is lost and isn't even close to finding itself, I don't care if you sign Thomas and a couple of other players, unless you get these players to start playing with some heart nothing is going to change.

Like him or not Dez Bryant would have went after that *ss for sure haha

If we got the number 1 pick somehow I think it would be foolish not to draft Lawrence just from a cap perspective. Wed get him for five years on a rookie deal with a lot of talent around him and we could maximize our defense too to win a SB. I really like Dak and think hes a top 10 QB and a great leader, but if you can get Lawrence who should be a star you should do it IMO. I dont think we will have the top pick unless somehow DiNucci starts the rest of the year though haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    If we got the number 1 pick somehow I think it would be foolish not to draft Lawrence just from a cap perspective. Wed get him for five years on a rookie deal with a lot of talent around him and we could maximize our defense too to win a SB. I really like Dak and think hes a top 10 QB and a great leader, but if you can get Lawrence who should be a star you should do it IMO. I dont think we will have the top pick unless somehow DiNucci starts the rest of the year though haha
    Dak would only make sense for this team if we were a legit SB contender. Right now we cant even beat the WFT. For Dak and for our cap its best to move him to another team. If Dallas gets a top 2-3 pick I could see the Cowboys franchising Dak again in order to trade him. There will likely be a handful of teams interested in Dak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234