Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 7: Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Football Team (early game)

Honestly I have no freaking idea what to think about this game either. The only thing Iím confident in, is that the Cowboys will find a way to lose this one. Zack Martin is out. I expect the WTF defensive line to dominate the cast of scrubs the Cowboys call an OL.

I think Zeke will hold on to the ball however Red Rocket will throw a couple of picks. The linebackers and secondary will continue to look absolutely lost (especially Jaylon Smith). Kyle Allen might get nominated for 1st team All Pro after this game. JD McKissic I expect will also have a career game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Honestly I have no freaking idea what to think about this game either. The only thing Iím confident in, is that the Cowboys will find a way to lose this one. Zack Martin is out. I expect the WTF defensive line to dominate the cast of scrubs the Cowboys call an OL.

I think Zeke will hold on to the ball however Red Rocket will throw a couple of picks. The linebackers and secondary will continue to look absolutely lost (especially Jaylon Smith). Kyle Allen might get nominated for 1st team All Pro after this game. JD McKissic I expect will also have a career game.

Who really knows. Sometimes the Cowboys win games you don't expect, then lose games where they are supposed to win. The Washington Football team (still trying to get used to saying it) easily thumped the Eagles, but then lose to the Giants who in turn were beat by the Eagles last night. Maybe Nolan should just simplify the defense and use some of the stuff that the Cowboys are familiar with from last year to ease them into it. They look really confused on defense. Or maybe the roster isn't as talented as it's hyped to be. I am excited about the 3 receivers, but that line has really been decimated. From 3 probowlers to two undrafted guys and some 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounders.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Who really knows. Sometimes the Cowboys win games you don't expect, then lose games where they are supposed to win. The Washington Football team (still trying to get used to saying it) easily thumped the Eagles, but then lose to the Giants who in turn were beat by the Eagles last night. Maybe Nolan should just simplify the defense and use some of the stuff that the Cowboys are familiar with from last year to ease them into it. They look really confused on defense. Or maybe the roster isn't as talented as it's hyped to be. I am excited about the 3 receivers, but that line has really been decimated. From 3 probowlers to two undrafted guys and some 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounders.
    The Cowboys have lost their starting QB, TE, and all but 1 OL. Connor Williams was the weak link of the OL and now heís the only thing holding it together. Never seen a year like this with injuries.

Man our defense sucks lol

Itís amazing to me that Nolan still has a job. I really think Tomsula could be a decent upgrade and simplify the defense as a 4-3 where guys can do what they know already. Itís like when we had a new offensive line coach a couple of years ago teaching a new technique and they were all struggling then they fired him and promoted Columbo and they went back to basics and were dominant again.

It really seems like a smart move if we have any hope of contending.

Oh boy. So bad lol.

This is worse than watching them in 2015 honestly. At least then they had a solid D.

In 2015 we just didnít have a QB but still had a good offensive line and D. This is basically the opposite. Dalton is more capable but with no protection and defense that is warm butter

I honestly donít remember watching a team that just looks so out of position on every play. Itís like the entire team doesnít have any idea what to do from WRís wide open to nobody covering any gaps. Even with a new defense these guys have been playing football there whole life I would think they would recognize some of the plays against them developing. Just crazy. Iím not sure we could beat the Jets right now honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by ay0rock2 View Post
    I honestly donít remember watching a team that just looks so out of position on every play. Itís like the entire team doesnít have any idea what to do from WRís wide open to nobody covering any gaps. Even with a new defense these guys have been playing football there whole life I would think they would recognize some of the plays against them developing. Just crazy. Iím not sure we could beat the Jets right now honestly.
    Yeah and you have to imagine they are spending hours each week trying to get it sorted out. It honestly seems like the coaching staff doesnít know how to teach anything of what theyíre trying to implement.

Jaylon Smith celebrating his penalty sums up this season in one gif.

Also these announcers ****ing suck. QB behind crap line faces pressure....no ****. Doesnt mean its "good news" that Griffen finally made a play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah and you have to imagine they are spending hours each week trying to get it sorted out. It honestly seems like the coaching staff doesnít know how to teach anything of what theyíre trying to implement.
    Players had issues last year with a different staff, have issues with a WHOLE NEW staff and somehow is still coaching. I wish I could get paid hundreds of thousands if not millions for half assing my job.

I donít personally see a defense that is not trying or giving up. Itís just how I imagine the conversations going.

Scenario: 3rd and inches
    Players: Ok guys letís protect the run here.
    Coaches: No everybody play for the deep ball,stay back.
    Players: But coach I really think there gonna run the ball.
    Coaches: Nope play deep.

Scenario: Hey guys theyíve got 4 WRís set up safeties need to cover us for the pass.
    Coaches: Nope stack the line everybody stay in.
    Players: But coach we wonít be able to cover these guys.
    Coaches: Who cares let them go open, if they catch it they catch it.

Haha itís just mind boggling to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by ay0rock2 View Post
    I donít personally see a defense that is not trying or giving up. Itís just how I imagine the conversations going.

Scenario: 3rd and inches
    Players: Ok guys letís protect the run here.
    Coaches: No everybody play for the deep ball,stay back.
    Players: But coach I really think there gonna run the ball.
    Coaches: Nope play deep.

Scenario: Hey guys theyíve got 4 WRís set up safeties need to cover us for the pass.
    Coaches: Nope stack the line everybody stay in.
    Players: But coach we wonít be able to cover these guys.
    Coaches: Who cares let them go open, if they catch it they catch it.

Haha itís just mind boggling to watch.

I just watched McLaren run right by Diggs in a straight line so I don't think its any of what you said. And Diggs had off coverage. Yes Diggs is a rookie yes hes going to struggle, he still has responsibilities.

Sorry but nobody is going to personally convince me its not a player problem. Couldnt stop the run last year with a whole different staff and Smith still cant cover anyone as a LB is and nothing but a blitzing downhill linebacker. And if you get a body on him just a skinny *** WR, Smith is getting stuck on him for the entire play.

When you need Vita Vea and Kenny Clark just to have an average run defense at DT. Thats a problem, when you need them so your multi millionaire LB can make a play....Thats a problem.

Andy Dalton only has a 40% chance he makes it out of this game alive. The OL has no chance with the players we have out there.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast