Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken McNugz View Post
    I just watched McLaren run right by Diggs in a straight line so I don't think its any of what you said. And Diggs had off coverage. Yes Diggs is a rookie yes hes going to struggle, he still has responsibilities.

Sorry but nobody is going to personally convince me its not a player problem. Couldnt stop the run last year with a whole different staff and Smith still cant cover anyone as a LB is and nothing but a blitzing downhill linebacker. And if you get a body on him just a skinny *** WR, Smith is getting stuck on him for the entire play.

When you need Vita Vea and Kenny Clark just to have an average run defense at DT. Thats a problem, when you need them so your multi millionaire LB can make a play....Thats a problem.
    Honestly I canít argue with you on that one about the players. I mentioned in a earlier post itís mind boggling the players canít make some of these plays and not look so lost. Iím just making a joke about the conversations because Iíve seen bad defenses before. But this one is just horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by ay0rock2 View Post
    Honestly I canít argue with you on that one about the players. I mentioned in a earlier post itís mind boggling the players canít make some of these plays and not look so lost. Iím just making a joke about the conversations because Iíve seen bad defenses before. But this one is just horrendous.
    Fair enough

One of the worst performances I have ever seen and this is like the fourth time I've said that this year.

Yes it is. And the worst part is I donít see any changes or upside to anything Iím watching. And with the injuries to this OL I donít see how they stand a chance to compete and any of these games. Even listening to the announcers and the Fox booth this team has become the laughing stock of the league. Very comparable to the Jets at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    One of the worst performances I have ever seen and this is like the fourth time I've said that this year.
    Good news is its almost over. After we get buttfricked next week at Philly all we have to focus on is the draft.

Show me a win even with Martin and maybe Knight coming back and this defense?

Nov 1, 2020 @ team logoPhiladelphia
    8:20 pm
    NBC
    Lincoln Financial Field
    Tickets Starting at $199.00

9 Nov 8, 2020 vs team logoPittsburgh
    4:25 pm
    AT&T Stadium
    Tickets Starting at $86.44

10 ó
    BYE
    ó ó ó ó

11 Nov 22, 2020 @ team logoMinnesota
    FOX
    U.S. Bank Stadium

Tickets Starting at $158.82
    12 Nov 26, 2020 vs team logoWashington
    4:30 pm
    FOX
    AT&T Stadium

Tickets Starting at $37.10
    13 Dec 3, 2020 @ team logoBaltimore
    NFLN
    M&T Bank Stadium

Tickets Starting at $140.40
    14 Dec 13, 2020 @ team logoCincinnati
    1:00 pm
    FOX
    Paul Brown Stadium

Tickets Starting at $189.00
    15 Dec 20, 2020 vs team logoSan Francisco
    NBC
    AT&T Stadium

Tickets Starting at $48.95
    16 Dec 27, 2020 vs team logoPhiladelphia
    FOX
    AT&T Stadium

Tickets Starting at $52.17
    17 Jan 3, 2021 @ team logoN.Y. Giants
    FOX
    MetLife Stadium
    Tickets Starting at $138.00

Washington can easily win at our place. Us and the Eagles might be worse than Was and NY and the Eagles will still beat us both times. We can easily lose at the Giants and might honestly want too at that point for draft positioning.

Vikings? Will them trading Yannick and Hunter being out and having Kirk Cousins we have a shot right? Well no, they like to run the ball, we cant stop a nose bleed.

Cincy. at Cincy?.....Lulz

Our season is competing with the Jets and Giants to see which one of us is picking 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken McNugz View Post
    Good news is its almost over. After we get buttfricked next week at Philly all we have to focus on is the draft.

Show me a win even with Martin and maybe Knight coming back and this defense?

Nov 1, 2020 @ team logoPhiladelphia
    NBC
    Lincoln Financial Field
    Tickets Starting at $199.00

9 Nov 8, 2020 vs team logoPittsburgh
    AT&T Stadium
    Tickets Starting at $86.44

10 ó
    BYE
    ó ó ó ó

11 Nov 22, 2020 @ team logoMinnesota
    FOX
    U.S. Bank Stadium

Tickets Starting at $158.82
    12 Nov 26, 2020 vs team logoWashington
    4:30 pm
    FOX
    AT&T Stadium

Tickets Starting at $37.10
    13 Dec 3, 2020 @ team logoBaltimore
    NFLN
    M&T Bank Stadium

Tickets Starting at $140.40
    14 Dec 13, 2020 @ team logoCincinnati
    FOX
    Paul Brown Stadium

Tickets Starting at $189.00
    15 Dec 20, 2020 vs team logoSan Francisco
    NBC
    AT&T Stadium

Tickets Starting at $48.95
    16 Dec 27, 2020 vs team logoPhiladelphia
    FOX
    AT&T Stadium

Tickets Starting at $52.17
    17 Jan 3, 2021 @ team logoN.Y. Giants
    FOX
    MetLife Stadium
    Tickets Starting at $138.00

Washington can easily win at our place. Us and the Eagles might be worse than Was and NY and the Eagles will still beat us both times. We can easily lose at the Giants and might honestly want too at that point for draft positioning.

Vikings? Will them trading Yannick and Hunter being out and having Kirk Cousins we have a shot right? Well no, they like to run the ball, we cant stop a nose bleed.

Cincy. at Cincy?.....Lulz

Our season is competing with the Jets and Giants to see which one of us is picking 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
    Once again unfortunately I canít argue again, haha . I try to stay as positive as I can with this team and I have purchased the Sunday ticket for over 25 years now. Every year I swear Iím gonna save the money, yet every year I canít help but wanting to watch my team and hope this year is different every year. Iím starting to think Iím a damn idiot specially watching this team this year. Yet here I am every stinking week watching and hoping. 🤬

Fired up the PFF mock simulator, a lot will change from now till then but got Parsons (LB), at 5 Asante Samuel Jr (CB) at 37, and Paris Ford (S) at 69.

Next one got Surtain Jr (CB) at 9, Tyson Campbell (CB) at 41, Jack Sanborn (LB) at 71

Eagles gonna have a 1.5 game lead on the 2nd place redskins after next week, while having three wins. lol. do we have room to laugh at the division as a whole? i know we cant laugh at anyone right now but the giants but just saying.

Yea Iím very curious to see what wins this division this year. In no way should a team from this division host a playoff game. 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by ay0rock2 View Post
    Yea Iím very curious to see what wins this division this year. In no way should a team from this division host a playoff game. 🙄
    I am very curious about that too. I keep waiting for one to emerge. Washington beat the Eagles. Eagles beat the Giants. And the only game the Giants won was against Washington. We're already 7 games in, almost halfway through the season and the NFC East leader has 2 wins.

Who's the backup behind DiNucci? The guy we signed from practice squad Garrett or will it be someone else?

Week 7: Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Football Team (early game)

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Who's the backup behind DiNucci? The guy we signed from practice squad Garrett or will it be someone else?
    Garrett Gilbert is the backup and TE Blake Bell is the emergency QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Garrett Gilbert is the backup and TE Blake Bell is the emergency QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jerry mentioned that his eyes will be wide open in terms of adding players. Do you see anyone in particular he'd be interested in?

Problem is at this point a draft pick isnít worth giving up for anyone of any value. Even if they managed to win the division the OL is destroyed and they wouldnít make it very far in a playoff scenario. If they do need to pick up another QB itís understandable as long as itís someone who wonít cost us much. And I would rather lose out then even kick the tires on Kapernick, no thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast