Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nash and Amare reunite

Tis true. Thoughts?

Amare joining the Nets staff...I love it

That's weird. Maybe he'll sign a 10 day contract or 2.

Make him Jarrett Allen's personal offensive coach. If you can harness Allen's defensive potential with Amar'e's feel on offense, that's a star in the making.

Banana boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nash and Amare reunite

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Make him Jarrett Allen's personal offensive coach. If you can harness Allen's defensive potential with Amar'e's feel on offense, that's a star in the making.
    Amare was an incredible scorer. I remember him getting hurt when he played for the Knicks. He worked with Hakeem and came back with a very well developed post game. It was incredible. Iíve seen guys work and get better but Amare just improved so quickly.

He is also hyper disciplined and fundamentally very sound. I think he could definitely teach Xs and Os on offense

It came so easy for him. likewise he was naturally bad and cluelsss on D.

Last edited by ewing; 10-24-2020 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Nash and Amare ran the PnR to perfection. It's what initiated the offence on those Suns teams. They could teach a lot to the Nets. Just don't let either of them coach the team on defence.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Amare was an incredible scorer. I remember him getting hurt when he played for the Knicks. He worked with Hakeem and came back with a very well developed post game. It was incredible. Iíve seen guys work and get better but Amare just improved so quickly.

He is also hyper disciplined and fundamentally very sound. I think he could definitely teach Xs and Os on offense

It came so easy for him. likewise he was naturally bad and cluelsss on D.

You've got Jordan to teach Allen on that end.

Last edited by NBA all the way; 10-26-2020 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

I dont like that the faith of my boy Nash rests in Irving's hands. Kyrie is just one of those guys who could be an all time great but is satisfied with being an idiot. And then you have Durant who is a coward and will blame and bail the minute things don't go his way. I really hope they didnt hire Nash and Staudamire just be scapegoats when this experiment fails, but it really looks like thats what its gonna be.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I dont like that the faith of my boy Nash rests in Irving's hands. Kyrie is just one of those guys who could be an all time great but is satisfied with being an idiot. And then you have Durant who is a coward and will blame and bail the minute things don't go his way. I really hope they didnt hire Nash and Staudamire just be scapegoats when this experiment fails, but it really looks like thats what its gonna be.
    If Kylie keeps his head on straight and they are successful Nash could get tons of credit and honestly Kyrie game is pretty solid I think his negative effect has as much to do with chemistry as play style. If he can convince him not to be an unbearable *** heís will have won a great battle

If Kylie keeps his head on straight and they are successful Nash could get tons of credit and honestly Kyrie game is pretty solid I think his negative effect has as much to do with chemistry as play style. If he can convince him not to be an unbearable *** heís will have won a great battle

yeah I get the high risk high reward thing that the Nets are doing. And on paper it looks fantastic, Kyrie and Durant respectively are top 10 players when healthy. KD likely top 3.

We learned from the Clippers this year that you can look great on paper and flop in reality. The difference is Durant and Kyrie are major drama queens. I wonder how they handle adversity when things arent going as smoothly as planned. Do they start blaming each other? scapegoating the coaching staff? ask for a trade? Ask for their team mates to be traded? we know their reputations, the minute theres trouble in the water these two tend to start spazzing.

I'll give you an example ďbut itís pretty glaring we need one more piece or two more pieces that will complement myself, KD" This is Kyrie throwing his young team mates under the bus and suggesting the nets make a trade. He does this 3 games back after missing two months and coming after a loss. https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2020/1/...y-kevin-durant If anything he should have been giving praise to his team mates for still being in a playoff spot with out their two best players. Thats what a logical player would think. But Not Kyrie he wants them trades instead lol.

The irony about this is that the Nets could now trade Dinwiddie, Levert, Allen to do exactly what Kyrie is suggesting. Which is stupid. Kyrie and Durant have a great cast in Dinwiddie, Levert,Harris, Allen, Prince, Jordan, Temple... But this is what Irving does. He messes up good situations lol.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 10-29-2020 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    yeah I get the high risk high reward thing that the Nets are doing. And on paper it looks fantastic, Kyrie and Durant respectively are top 10 players when healthy. KD likely top 3.

We learned from the Clippers this year that you can look great on paper and flop in reality. The difference is Durant and Kyrie are major drama queens. I wonder how they handle adversity when things arent going as smoothly as planned. Do they start blaming each other? scapegoating the coaching staff? ask for a trade? Ask for their team mates to be traded? we know their reputations, the minute theres trouble in the water these two tend to start spazzing.

I'll give you an example ďbut itís pretty glaring we need one more piece or two more pieces that will complement myself, KD" This is Kyrie throwing his young team mates under the bus and suggesting the nets make a trade. He does this 3 games back after missing two months and coming after a loss. https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2020/1/...y-kevin-durant If anything he should have been giving praise to his team mates for still being in a playoff spot with out their two best players. Thats what a logical player would think. But Not Kyrie he wants them trades instead lol.

The irony about this is that the Nets could now trade Dinwiddie, Levert, Allen to do exactly what Kyrie is suggesting. Which is stupid. Kyrie and Durant have a great cast in Dinwiddie, Levert,Harris, Allen, Prince, Jordan, Temple... But this is what Irving does. He messes up good situations lol.
    I donít disagree with anything here. I remember that quote as well someone should have kicked his ***.

I donít disagree with anything here. I remember that quote as well someone should have kicked his ***.

I just think Kyrie is the luckiest player and also the most ungrateful. Were talking about a guy whos been on two contenders and wasnt happy on either. I cant imagine a guy always being in a position to win it all and some how always have a problem. Its cray. Maybe third times the charm. He and Durant have been planning this for a while.

DíAntoni just joined them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast