Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Clippers blowing it up

All the talk seems to be PG13 being traded.... there is even talk for a ben simmons/pg13 swap which would make me vomit... should the clippers make these drastic changes after just 1 season?

Overreaction from our owner if thats what happens. Although, I would love to trade for either Philly stars. This team finished with a 6.66 (i know) SRS with zero chemistry, they are fine with more run but yeah I would prolly look to move some folks while we can. Lou should continue his decline and hes never been necessary on a team like this.

Guys I would love to target include Ricky Rubio, Dinwiddie.

https://clutchpoints.com/clippers-ne...g-plummet/amp/

PG13 gonna have another MVP caliber season
    Last edited by Chronz; 10-23-2020 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Overreaction from our owner if thats what happens. Although, I would love to trade for either Philly stars. This team finished with a 6.66 (i know) SRS with zero chemistry, they are fine with more run but yeah I would prolly look to move some folks while we can. Lou should continue his decline and hes never been necessary on a team like this.

ben simmons for your team would be way better than PG13 and it wouldnt be close.. I would be so pissed... its sad really because the assets you gave up for pg13 could have gotten you a much better player.. I pray this is false... I want pg13 nowhere near our team

i do agree your team needs to wait and give it another year... that being said pg13 just isnt a top player... he doesnt move the needle like a star should... Same thing with Bradley Beal

Crazy to just try 1 year with KL and PG and blow it up. If two players get along then time together will build chemistry and make them better.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

wait I thought you could chuck big names together and the wins produce themselves

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    wait I thought you could chuck big names together and the wins produce themselves
    You can. Thatís why everyone knew one of the two LA teams were going to win a title before the year started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

outside of pulling off a PG13 for Giannis/Harden swap, not easy to get equal exchange on such a trade. As far as Simmons goes, the guy can't shoot so that'll allow teams to double up on Kawhi more. Not exactly as great a trade for the Clips as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post

I've always thought the Nets would be a great trade partner to take on George, who could be the league's best third option and the team's best defender. The issue is keeping him long-term, because George really isn't that trustworthy. If the Clippers signed him to an extension, I could see a trade around George to Brooklyn for Dinwiddie, LeVert and a role player. Neither of those guys have George's star power, but I feel like Kawhi would be better off with them. They can both score around 20 a game and play pretty good defense.

It's way too early to trade either Kawhi or PG. Ya their chemistry sucked in the bubble but that was a special circumstance. Look at what happened to the Bucks. They have two top 10 players and are great two way players. Opportunity like that does not happen often. Surround them with team first guys.

Wait. What the hell am I saying. I'm a Lakers fan. Just blow up the team.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Sending pg13 back to okc for Chris Paul would make sense for them.

The Clips aren't blowing it up. They have no draft picks lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    The Clips aren't blowing it up. They have no draft picks lol.
    They didn't say a rebuild lol

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You can. Thatís why everyone knew one of the two LA teams were going to win a title before the year started

Oh, so now lakers were stacked? Lmaooo

Didnít hear that at all before the playoffs. Itís legitimately Bron AD and role players

Clippers blowing it up

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Oh, so now lakers were stacked? Lmaooo

Didnít hear that at all before the playoffs. Itís legitimately Bron AD and role players
    You werenít listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Unfortunately it usually works pretty damn well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast