Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I mean, like I said, it really depends on what's out there. A-Rob's not an empty check guy, but at market value, he's just as important to re-sign as addressing the O-line. It's really all about value. Overall, it won't instill a lot of confidence to neglect either.
    The bears are in a tough spot either way. They need talent everywhere on offense. In the trenches and play makers. They have a lot of needs and not a lot of cap to work with, and Ryan pace sucks balls at drafting offense.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    The bears are in a tough spot either way. They need talent everywhere on offense. In the trenches and play makers. They have a lot of needs and not a lot of cap to work with, and Ryan pace sucks balls at drafting offense.
    He sucks balls but:

I think White develops into an elite player if healthy. Just seems he had that drive , the injures never gave us the chance to see if he could unfortunately

Miller is very talented, everyone knows it, he's just an idiot and unfortunately the offense hasn't been able to reel him in, OR he just had a low football IQ and it will never "click". A really frustrating player. Not a very good route runner, unless its his football iq

Mooney looks good

Cohen had a very good season and a bad season, but I think he was still a good pick even though they just overpaid him

Whitehair is "good" but that's about it

Montgomery has good football instincts and talent but is so slow so it doesn't matter with this line

I think Kmet and Mooney may both be very good, but that's obviously waaaay up in the air right now.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He sucks balls but:

I think White develops into an elite player if healthy. Just seems he had that drive , the injures never gave us the chance to see if he could unfortunately

Miller is very talented, everyone knows it, he's just an idiot and unfortunately the offense hasn't been able to reel him in, OR he just had a low football IQ and it will never "click". A really frustrating player. Not a very good route runner, unless its his football iq

Mooney looks good

Cohen had a very good season and a bad season, but I think he was still a good pick even though they just overpaid him

Whitehair is "good" but that's about it

Montgomery has good football instincts and talent but is so slow so it doesn't matter with this line

I think Kmet and Mooney may both be very good, but that's obviously waaaay up in the air right now.

This all translates to Pace never drafted an above average offensive player

The Bears desperately need above average offensive players.

Baker stinks

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Baker stinks
    Yep lol

Baker stinks
    Yeah, its 100 percent mental because he has the tangibles but I think he may be a lost cause at this point.

Click here to register!

Iíll take baker over Mitch in any given day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Browns. I wonder how Baker would be on almost any other org.

Baker awake now

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Only if we can get another QB back in another deal. No way i want to take the chance of Bray starting and Foles is fine but a health risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Only if we can get another QB back in another deal. No way i want to take the chance of Bray starting and Foles is fine but a health risk.
    Honestly don't think it matters. Foles isn't very good, but he's at least starting caliber and Mitch isn't. If Foles goes down, I think we're screwed with or without Mitch.

I read that the Jaguars were thinking of benching Minshew, wonder if Dallas will pursue him. They suck so much tho they might just tank.

Baker heard us, has had a good game overall now lol.

Click here to register!

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast