Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Im only getting my own hopes up..... but bears should sign Quinton Spain and Larry Warford..... move Iffedi to LT. And I know Iffedi isnt a LT but the amount of bonehead plays by leno makes me wonder if he can really be as bad.

You turn this team into a dominate Run blocking front.

Our Guards go to these two Bruising 330lb Guards. That can actually open running lanes.

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    As in A-Rob? Why would the saints do this? Isnít he under contract for less than what Robinson is asking?

Week 7: Chicago Bears (5-1) at LA...er STL...uhh LA Rams (4-2), 10/26 @ 7:15 (ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    As in A-Rob? Why would the saints do this? Isnít he under contract for less than what Robinson is asking?

Question is why would they trading him not why would would take A Rob. Also A Rob not even asking for that much for his talent level he wants something or a lil less than what Keenan Allen got putting him in a 4 for 70-80 million deal with 40-48 guaranteed. Thomas signed a 5 year and got 61 guaranteed out of 100 . But I doubt heís getting moved unless blown away
    Last edited by Stunner; 10-24-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Because Michael Thomas is a headache and they are tired of dealing with him.
    Screw sabermetics.

Week 7: Chicago Bears (5-1) at LA...er STL...uhh LA Rams (4-2), 10/26 @ 7:15 (ESPN)

Question is why would they trading him not why would would take A Rob. also heís making less only cuz he signed his deal prior to the spike why was spiked because of HIS contract. Also A Rob not even asking for that much for his talent level he wants something or a lil less than what Keenan Allen got putting him in a 4 for 70-80 million deal with 40-48 guaranteed. Thomas signed a 5 year and got 61 guaranteed out of 100 . But I doubt heís getting moved unless blown away
    Right I know why heís making less but doesnít change the fact heís still making less that was Robinson wants lol

At the end of the day, I would not want to pay Robinson 18+ mil a year. I love Robinson, heís a great player....but I donít believe heís upper echelon elite. Bears need more speed outside and more OL help. Particularly at LT. They prob need 2-3 more starters on the OL, honestly. Thatís going to get expensive...and itís another pretty deep WR class.
    Bears have a lot of needs and with the cap likely going down, A rob might have to be a casualty

No Allen Robinson is worth every penny heís a borderline top 10 WR. Itís not his fault for the inconsistency of the offense outside of him , heís having a good a year right now again despite so mishaps but heís worth the money thing is like you said this team is just bad outside him . So heís worth the money the bears just donít have the luxury of keeping the talent because of other bad offensive play . 4 for 75-80 is the right wheel house for Robinson

No Allen Robinson is worth every penny heís a borderline top 10 WR. Itís not his fault for the inconsistency of the offense outside of him , heís having a good a year right now again despite so mishaps but heís worth the money thing is like you said this team is just bad outside him . So heís worth the money the bears just donít have the luxury of keeping the talent because of other bad offensive play . 4 for 75-80 is the right wheel house for Robinson
    He may be worth the money on the open market but for this Bears team, Iím less than convinced. The bears have some cap issues. Their biggest problem on offense is a bunk OL. LT without question needs to be replaced. Massie probably should be replaced but is adequate enough. Same goes for Whitehair. The depth on the OL is also terrible. You have to spend some money there. Hoping to fix all those issues in the draft is a bad idea.

The bears (and the unexpected cap decrease) have kind of made it very difficult to sign Robinson to a fair market value deal. The DT and Cohen signings are especially looking even more idiotic than they were in a vacuum. Pace shot himself in the foot here. I think the question of the off season is, do they make the priority revamping the OL or do they prioritize bringing Robinson back? They lack speed other than Mooney. Itís a deep WR class. Right now, Iím leaning towards OL. Again, this falls on Pace for giving out stupid contracts and failing to build a good OL. Leno, Massie, and even Whitehair havenít really paid dividends.

I know the Bears are not in the best of spots for 2021, but compare to the Saints and Eagles (Falcons + a couple other teams), they are in a relative solid position. Eagles and the Saints have a lot of work to do.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast