Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    giants traded Golden to the cardinals for a 6th.... man i wish we were on that.

Teams making moves to go for it and Pace better make a move to improve this team. The window doesnít stay open for long in this league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I thought CHI wasnít in a ďwindowĒ? So why trade future assets when they canít win now anyways??

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    But I thought CHI wasnít in a ďwindowĒ? So why trade future assets when they canít win now anyways??

Who said that?

I have said for weeks this may be the last chance for this D with our cap issues. We are very likely to loose one of Allen Robinson, Kyle Fuller, or Akiem Hicks this offseason.

Not sure how people can think the offense (aside from Robinson) and the HC are total crap AND consider this a SB team. That doesnít make any sense at all. Teams that flawed donít win championships.

There are lots of posters who come in here and make all of those claims...plus some.

Not sure how people can think the offense (aside from Robinson) and the HC are total crap AND consider this a SB team. That doesnít make any sense at all. Teams that flawed donít win championships.

There are lots of posters who come in here and make all of those claims...plus some.

Cause this Defense is just that good. I admit in the first one to say hey..... the offense needs to be better. But post like these make it seem like we should just give up even though we are 5-1.

I remember when the Eagles gave up the year Wentz tore his knee with 5 games left in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Cause this Defense is just that good. I admit in the first one to say hey..... the offense needs to be better. But post like these make it seem like we should just give up even though we are 5-1.
    I donít believe CHI should bag the season. I am poking fun at those that do. And I am pointing out the extreme difference in views people have on this forum.

The sarcasm was lost in the typing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I donít believe CHI should bag the season. I am poking fun at those that do. And I am pointing out the extreme difference in views people have on this forum.

The sarcasm was lost in the typing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    my apologies.

There is no doubt the offense needs work. needs ti be more consistent. Needs to somehow figure out how to run the damn ball. But there is hope.

Teams have won championships with worse offenses than the one we have right now. I would put this offense up with the last offense we went to the super bowl with. We had a much better OL then but they were comparable. This is what lead me to my original post of saying a few tweaks and we could be legitimately contending for a title. Hereís what we know. #1 the defense is definitely championship level, #2 we have a championship caliber quarterback #3 if we make some moves to improve the OL our entire offense improves. So why canít we believe that we can win it all?

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast