Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    The one positive thought I have today though, the Bears have 3 not good, but special special players in the secondary. I said all year that Iím not sold on Gibson and they should have drafted Winfield Jr when he was for some reason still on the board.

In this era the secondary is the most important asset on defense. The Bears are close to having a historic one. Definitely more of a luxury than a need but Iím of the opinion that if you can be the best in any particular category, you do that. Yesterday we saw what having he best punter in the game can do lol. And a big time strong safety with this core (one that can blitz too) would be Legion of Boom good. Winfield was too good to be true, will never forget Pace for passing on that kid
    Dude not sure what you're looking at but Gipson has been good this year. The whole secondary is elite. Gipson already has 2 ints and has made plays in every game. The secondary is the least of our worries I'm much more worried on the rest of Paceís draft choices. EJax and Johnson have been great picks thus far.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Gipson has been awesome

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    We definitely would have lost the Atlanta game if he stayed in, very likely lose the Tampa game. 5-2 is better than 3-4, you need to move on from Trubisky he sucks and should never see the field again.
    You keep saying that, but the only thing thatís true is they are 2-0 when he starts and finishes. Thereís no reason to say theyíd be 3-4 with him. Atlanta was a historic meltdown by Atlanta...nothing Foles did there. Trubisky has performed better than Foles.

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    You keep saying that, but the only thing thatís true is they are 2-0 when he starts and finishes. Thereís no reason to say theyíd be 3-4 with him. Atlanta was a historic meltdown by Atlanta...nothing Foles did there. Trubisky has performed better than Foles.
    No chance, Mitch has not performed better. He can't go through a progression, make a single read, or anything along those lines. The numbers do not matter either way

Running around like a chicken with his head cut off doesn't matter either.

Click here to register!

Itís actually facts. Iím sure Iím missing some, but not much evidence backing Foles. Besides the argument, heís played better teams, which is negated by some of the ratings already.

This doesnít include any of his running ability, which helps this team a lot.

Mitch. Foles
    QBR. 53.6 50.8.
    QB Rating 87.4 77.6
    PFF Grade. 70.6. 62.6
    YPA. 6.5. 5.9
    TD/Int. 6/3. 6/6
    Comp %. 59.3. 64.1

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    They canít go into next game without changing SOMETHING. Letting Lazor call plays would be the best bet and then making a switch on the OL. Bars over Coward, Spriggs over Leno I donít care. Just stop doing the same **** and expecting it to magically change
    Exactly. It's just pathetic, week after week. And we keep letting the same morons trot out there and be useless for 3 hours.

I'm so tired of Matt Nagy. Foles is an improvement, but that tweet was spot on. There is nothing Mitch could do in this offense with this line. Who can?

Coward and Massie are some of the worst, dumbest football players I've ever seen in my life. How are you that big and you can't block somebody for even a second?

I'd cut the entire team and let Eddie, Roquan, and Khalil play 3 on 11.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Crazy Massie has been our best graded O linemen at 71.8

Cody at 64.5

Daniels 65.8

Leno 67.2

Coward 40.9 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji24][emoji24]

I just wanted to say that I think Monty is better than many are giving him credit for. He may not be a top 10 back, but it is almost impossible to rate a RB who is running behind a Swiss-cheese OL with horrible play calling to go with it.

Monty has proven that he can play well in all areas of the game and while he may not be a home run guy, I think he would be consistently productive with a decent OL in front of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itís actually facts. Iím sure Iím missing some, but not much evidence backing Foles. Besides the argument, heís played better teams, which is negated by some of the ratings already.

This doesnít include any of his running ability, which helps this team a lot.

Mitch. Foles
    QBR. 53.6 50.8.
    QB Rating 87.4 77.6
    PFF Grade. 70.6. 62.6
    YPA. 6.5. 5.9
    TD/Int. 6/3. 6/6
    Comp %. 59.3. 64.1
    Sorry those just aren't facts. Hes worse, exhibit A of numbers lying. Team is 3-4 at best with him.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Sorry those just aren't facts. Hes worse, exhibit A of numbers lying. Team is 3-4 at best with him.

Please explain how these numbers are false? 3-4 at best? Thatís sad as everyone makes up what our record would be if he played all these games and assume we would have lost most of them

Take away his garbage time TD against Indy...Foles has generated 6 combined points in two of his 4 starts. The Colts and Rams defense arenít elite. Above average? Sure....not elite defenses that should completely wreck the offense the way they did.

His other two starts werenít much better

Take away his garbage time TD against Indy...Foles has generated 6 combined points in two of his 4 starts. The Colts and Rams defense arenít elite. Above average? Sure....not elite defenses that should completely wreck the offense the way they did.

His other two starts werenít much better
    they have good defenses, and nothing that happens changes that Foles > Mitch. Mitch is terrible. Foles is below average/bad. That's about it.

The numbers don't matter, the fact that mitch doesn't understand anything is what matters.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    they have good defenses, and nothing that happens changes that Foles > Mitch. Mitch is terrible. Foles is below average/bad. That's about it.

The numbers don't matter, the fact that mitch doesn't understand anything is what matters.
    Thatís your opinion...with no actual data to back it up...solid

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast