Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    I was working tonight and following the play by play. Not exactly qualified to comment. However it seemed that the only time we consistently moved the ball was in the no huddle. Im wondering how much of that is simply Foles taking control.

Marc Trestman, John Fox, and Matt Nagy...that is some Cleveland Browns level crappy HC carosel.

I'm not 100% serious about what I am about to say but.....does Chicago sports in general hate their fans? Every major team in Chicago, there's something off with them all. It's like they are actively trying to keep their fans in the constant state of annoyance. Bulls, Cubs, Hawks, WS are reminders why Chicago cannot have nice things.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Marc Trestman, John Fox, and Matt Nagy...that is some Cleveland Browns level crappy HC carosel.

I'm not 100% serious about what I am about to say but.....does Chicago sports in general hate their fans? Every major team in Chicago, there's something off with them all. It's like they are actively trying to keep their fans in the constant state of annoyance. Bulls, Cubs, Hawks, WS are reminders why Chicago cannot have nice things.
    One thing that those sports team have in common which is ownership! We have some of the stupidest sports owners in all of major Sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not if but when the Bears fall to 5-4 and eventually 6-5 ... despite the expanded playoffs and starting 5-1... I wanna hear no more excuses about this coach and this GM from fans, they can let the door hit them on the way out

The Bears were flushed with cap space and Ryan Pace has had 6 draft classes and over 15 offensive picks. And this disgrace 30th ranked offense is the result of all that. Someone has to be held accountable. That coaching tree was incredible and the Bears drew the shortest stick again.

Yeah, McVay is awesome as a playcaller.

Not sure about as a head coach but he's a great playcaller.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Not if but when the Bears fall to 5-4 and eventually 6-5 ... despite the expanded playoffs and starting 5-1... I wanna hear no more excuses about this coach and this GM from fans, they can let the door hit them on the way out

The Bears were flushed with cap space and Ryan Pace has had 6 draft classes and over 15 offensive picks. And this disgrace 30th ranked offense is the result of all that. Someone has to be held accountable.
    Yes, if the collapse ultimately happens, i hope they clean house.

The defense may even be better next year if they get someone to replace Danny T and Goldman is back.

IF they have an ok offense, even a first year tandem could have a shot to be a contender.

Click here to register!

Week 7: Chicago Bears (5-1) at LA...er STL...uhh LA Rams (4-2), 10/26 @ 7:15 (ESPN)

Like get Spain on the phone and trade for an O-Lineman , Pace been sitting on his damn hands for too long . At this point if you giving up a day 2 pick for legit starting OG then do it . Stop wasting this defense

The McCaskey’s are not going to get rid of Nagy. He is signed through what, 2023? They are not paying a head coach for years and dumping him, its not the way they do things. They will point to Nagy’s record. The top priority of the McCaskey’s is not winning a championship. If it was they would not have Ted Phillips in his position for 20 lus years.

Pace’s contract is up after 2021 and I seriously doubt they dump him either. They will point to the record for 3 years. Pace is the biggest problem. When you look at the age of the roster, the offensive line and guys he extended, the historical Trubisky blunder, the trade ups for poor players, the offense in general. When the only thing good you can say about a GM is he has had some good draft picks in the late rounds its not very good. But would the McCaskey’s fire him with a year left on a contract if we go 3 straight seasons without a losing record? No way. My fear is McCaskey and Phillips extend the guy.

Grasu is the starting center for the 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Grasu is the starting center for the 49ers
    Huh, nice. Hope he stays healthy and plays ok.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    The McCaskey’s are not going to get rid of Nagy. He is signed through what, 2023? They are not paying a head coach for years and dumping him, its not the way they do things. They will point to Nagy’s record. The top priority of the McCaskey’s is not winning a championship. If it was they would not have Ted Phillips in his position for 20 lus years.

Pace’s contract is up after 2021 and I seriously doubt they dump him either. They will point to the record for 3 years. Pace is the biggest problem. When you look at the age of the roster, the offensive line and guys he extended, the historical Trubisky blunder, the trade ups for poor players, the offense in general. When the only thing good you can say about a GM is he has had some good draft picks in the late rounds its not very good. But would the McCaskey’s fire him with a year left on a contract if we go 3 straight seasons without a losing record? No way. My fear is McCaskey and Phillips extend the guy.
    To me, there is next to no chance they extend Pace after 2021. In fact, if this season reaches a disaster level, they might just fire Pace (knowing he only has 1 year left on his deal) and let the new GM deal with a lame duck coach. They probably give Nagy another year or two, but let him go after 2021 or 2022 when they have more revenue or maybe they just keep him altogether and let him manage the big picture instead of play calling.

If Pace picked a guy that we all liked like Watson or Tunsil and it didn’t work out, fine. But when 10 million people are screaming at the TV about the Trubisky pick, and the Shaheen pick, and the Kevin White pick, and the Kmet pick. there is a major gap or flaw in his offensive talent evaluation skills.

We’re so used to 2nd and 3rd round picks being discarded like trash here like Shaheen or Grasu. For other teams this is critical depth and how to find starters. For Pace it’s oh well I ****ed up another pick let’s move on there’s always next year. Draft capital means nothing to the man because he has no drafting ability anyway
    Last edited by PeanutPunch33; 10-27-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    To me, there is next to no chance they extend Pace after 2021. In fact, if this season reaches a disaster level, they might just fire Pace (knowing he only has 1 year left on his deal) and let the new GM deal with a lame duck coach. They probably give Nagy another year or two, but let him go after 2021 or 2022 when they have more revenue or maybe they just keep him altogether and let him manage the big picture instead of play calling.

If Pace picked a guy that we all liked like Watson or Tunsil and it didn’t work out, fine. But when 10 million people are screaming at the TV about the Trubisky pick, and the Shaheen pick, and the Kevin White pick, and the Kmet pick. there is a major gap or flaw in his offensive talent evaluation skills.

We’re so used to 2nd and 3rd round picks being discarded like trash here like Shaheen or Grasu. For other teams this is critical depth and how to find starters. For Pace it’s oh well I ****ed up another pick let’s move on there’s always next year. Draft capital means nothing to the man because he has no drafting ability anyway
    They better not extend Pace but with the McCaskey”s it wouldn’t surprise me.

If they can fire Lovie Smith after a 10-6 season, and Emery after 3 years, they can fire Pace and Nagy for building an offense that averages under 20 points a game in an era where any rookie QB can score that much

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast