Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm assuming you mean as an OC he doesn't cut it.

I mean, it makes sense. He can be a good offensive mind and be bad at putting together an offensive gameplan that has a flow to it.

Lazor could potentially be a solution to that.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    At bare minimum, itís impossible to get any worse

Kmet makes 2 nice plays in a row. A playmaker TE (other than Graham in the red zone) is the key to the bears actually have a pretty talented receiving team out there.

Proceed to not get Kmet involved the rest of the game.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Olin is a meatball, doesn't seem to really be able to analyze the game. Has been a meatball since he was breaking Fred Miller's jaw. Mitch was still an enormous problem, Foles is an improvement at the position bar none.

Also, I have to post this again. I know someone posted it earlier. Think it was you.

This is so bad lol.

Click here to register!

Gonna be interesting to see how Nagy reacts this week to the criticism, as well as the rumored conversation that Foles had with Greise about the playcalling being suspect

Haha...blams we are on the same page for once!!!!

Week 7: Chicago Bears (5-1) at LA...er STL...uhh LA Rams (4-2), 10/26 @ 7:15 (ESPN)

Hereís a question for you guys, Which offense is worse ? Last years or this year? I say this year is a lot worse by a mile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bears88; 10-27-2020 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    Haha...blams we are on the same page for once!!!!
    Yes haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Hereís a question for you guys, Which offense is worse ? Last years or this year? I say this year is a lot worse than a mile.

Well, talent is better ...easily this year. But last year was running a bit better, while still bad lol.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Olin is a meatball, doesn't seem to really be able to analyze the game. Has been a meatball since he was breaking Fred Miller's jaw. Mitch was still an enormous problem, Foles is an improvement at the position bar none.

Also, I have to post this again. I know someone posted it earlier. Think it was you.

This is so bad lol.

Olin is actually spot on most of the time. Iíd say Briggs is the biggest meatball of the group. Brown is harsh and doesnít pull any punches, but heís usually right.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Hereís a question for you guys, Which offense is worse ? Last years or this year? I say this year is a lot worse than a mile.

Iíd say this years is worse. Nagys offense has progressively gotten worse every year and it has never even been average in 3 years. QBs and coaches get replaced, but the offense continues to get worse. Hmm......I think I see a common link here

Yea Olin far from a meathead wish he was in the coaching room for the o line

I agree about Briggs, but disagree about Olin. He was a great player but don't think he has the brains to coach or analyze.

He may be able to be a "ra-ra" type of coach.

Last edited by blams; 10-27-2020 at 12:59 AM.

Click here to register!

Disagree on Olin not being smart enough to be an o line coach heís been the games seen countless of other linemen . Heís a potential HOF , heís been more right than wrong when he talks about his team. He wasnít wrong in his assessment about Mitch itís not just him . Nagy has been horrible he still trying to force players Into his system 3 years instead of adapting . Heís in over his head he canít coach and call plays at the same time he just canít time to realize that heís not trying to maximize the talent blocking be good or bad

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Disagree on Olin not being smart enough to be an o line coach heís been the games seen countless of other linemen . Heís a potential HOF , heís been more right than wrong when he talks about his team. He wasnít wrong in his assessment about Mitch itís not just him . Nagy has been horrible he still trying to force players Into his system 3 years instead of adapting . Heís in over his head he canít coach and call plays at the same time he just canít time to realize that heís not trying to maximize the talent blocking be good or bad
    Totally. Olin is passionate but very cerebral. He calls it how it is

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast