Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    Thatís like saying the bears were the best team in the NFC before todayís game.
    The Colts defense is good. I don't know what else to tell you. If you're not convinced, then revisit towards the end of the season.

Can anybody tell me how we did? I just got out of work? I know they lost, but was the offense sloppy like usual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatís like saying the bears were the best team in the NFC before todayís game.
    You are what your record is, they were the number one seed before today's game.

There is still a lot of time to that to be flipped upside down, but it is what it is.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Ok, so we should just expect 10 points on offense every week now?
    I'm not arguing that the offense is good, or even decent. I'm well aware of how flawed they are. Just putting things into perspective when you're trying to prop Mitch up.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Can anybody tell me how we did? I just got out of work? I know they lost, but was the offense sloppy like usual?

Offense was trbl

Click here to register!

The Montgomery pick is looking pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Offense was trbl

Lol why am I not surprised then Iím glad I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    The Montgomery pick is looking pretty bad.
    I've seen a couple guys say it, like KG2B, but he is very skilled. Just slow. Doesn't have a quick burst at all.

He's a decent football player but certainly not looking like you should trade up for him lol.

Click here to register!

The answer is extremely obvious. To me, you start with playing Bars over Coward. Iím not there in practice, but itís hard to imagine Spriggs is worse than Leno.

Nagy needs to stop calling plays. Heís not good at it and it would serve him well to be more concentrated on clock and game management. The one thing I know, is you canít go into the Saints game without making a major change. You just canít.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I've seen a couple guys say it, like KG2B, but he is very skilled. Just slow. Doesn't have a quick burst at all.

He's a decent football player but certainly not looking like you should trade up for him lol.

The trade up was classically dumb

I like him. Behind a good line and heís a nice player. Not top tier but a good player. Not trade up worthy

Saints and the packs are going to carve us up, brees and Rodger will have a field day if the defense is always going to be on the field. This offense is just hopeless as much as I like our record we arenít going nowhere deep in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    The answer is extremely obvious. To me, you start with playing Bars over Coward. Iím not there in practice, but itís hard to imagine Spriggs is worse than Leno.

Nagy needs to stop calling plays. Heís not good at it and it would serve him well to be more concentrated on clock and game management. The one thing I know, is you canít go into the Saints game without making a major change. You just canít.
    I'd have more confidence in Foles calling plays himself the whole game. Dead serious.

Fire pace
    Fire Nagy

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    I'd have more confidence in Foles calling plays himself the whole game. Dead serious.
    His play calling, personnel groupings, and game management are honestly below average. I mean, as a HC, he doesnít cut it. He got his HC gig because a HOF coach who always called plays, let him take over and it worked for 4 games. Itís time for him to do the same thing for a guy whoís actually a more proven OC than himself

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    His play calling, personnel groupings, and game management are honestly below average. I mean, as a HC, he doesnít cut it. He got his HC gig because a HOF coach who always called plays, let him take over and it worked for 4 games. Itís time for him to do the same thing for a guy whoís actually a more proven OC than himself
    I'm assuming you mean as an OC he doesn't cut it.

I mean, it makes sense. He can be a good offensive mind and be bad at putting together an offensive gameplan that has a flow to it.

Lazor could potentially be a solution to that.

Click here to register!

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast