Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    Didnít realize a missed 50 yard bomb and interception meant he **** bed. Foles has been pathetic.
    Not sure what game you were watching but he was pretty awful. Hence why he got pulled and Foles won the game for them.

These defenses the bears are playing against arenít all-pro defenses. We are scoring less points than we have in years offensively with Foles. Itís simple as that

These defenses the bears are playing against arenít all-pro defenses. We are scoring less points than we have in years offensively with Foles. Itís simple as that
    Man, stop watching football.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Mitch has been awful his entire career. Don't give me that advanced stats ********. Dude made it to the NFL based on his athletic ability and a fluke year at UNC.
    Actually I remember reading about he actually didn't raise the level of that offense after replacing a guy that couldn't make the NFL.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

It's not though. He's better than Mitch and Bray. But I agree with Nagy being a dope.
    Yeah thatís pretty much where Iím at. I think Foles is barely better than Mitch. Slim margin

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Actually I remember reading about he actually didn't raise the level of that offense after replacing a guy that couldn't make the NFL.

Yup. My point was this guy was never really impressive even before the NFL. It's not a surprise he sucks this bad in the NFL (to most).

Huh? Colts were the number one defense. Bucs were number one DVOA last year and improved personnel. Rams are a dangerous defense with what some thing is the best DT ever and a CB that will be in the hall someday as well.

Click here to register!

Not sure what game you were watching but he was pretty awful. Hence why he got pulled and Foles won the game for them.
    The game when a DB missed the interception that fell in Grahamís hands? Or the DBs that missed the Arob tackle that resulted in a long TD run after catch? Yeah, I watched that game too. Foles was trash besides two throws he made to Miller. People look at the outcome only on that game, but he was trash and more lucky than good.

That luck has run out, his trash play is showing every game since, and a lot has to do with having no time....well thatís not changing. Mitch can atleast roll away from the pass rush

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Huh? Colts were the number one defense. Bucs were number one DVOA last year and improved personnel. Rams are a dangerous defense with what some thing is the best DT ever and a CB that will be in the hall someday as well.

Who have the colts played? Theyíve looked pretty pedestrian after the bears game. Stop looking at fake numbers man. That defense isnít scary

The game when a DB missed the interception that fell in Grahamís hands? Or the DBs that missed the Arob tackle that resulted in a long TD run after catch? Yeah, I watched that game too. Foles was trash besides two throws he made to Miller. People look at the outcome only on that game, but he was trash and more lucky than good.

That luck has run out, his trash play is showing every game since, and a lot has to do with having no time....well thatís not changing. Mitch can atleast roll away from the pass rush
    Dude you can say this about any QB. You don't think Mitch ever got lucky?

Mitch can't read a defense or throw the ball. His only asset is running and he hasn't done it that well since 2018.

Colts...60 points to browns and bengals. Stop with them being an elite defense

Colts...60 points to browns and bengals. Stop with them being an elite defense
    When we played them they were the number one defense in the NFL. Its just a fact.

Click here to register!

Who have the colts played? Theyíve looked pretty pedestrian after the bears game. Stop looking at fake numbers man. That defense isnít scary
    Man you're really reaching here. The fact is the average defense Foles has faced since becoming the starter is much better than what Mitch faced the first 3 weeks. Those are facts.

Thatís like saying the bears were the best team in the NFC before todayís game.

Man you're really reaching here. The fact is the average defense Foles has faced since becoming the starter is much better than what Mitch faced the first 3 weeks. Those are facts.
    Ok, so we should just expect 10 points on offense every week now?

Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast