Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Absolutely should be in on Poe. Allow Bilal to go back to playing a 5 tech on most snaps. Been way too susceptible against the run. DT would probably greatly benefit from having a big body eating blocks.
    Mario Edwards has looked good too. If we get Poe suddenly interior dline becomes a strength which would be great after not having Goldman.
    Last edited by GeorgiaBear; 10-28-2020 at 10:15 PM.

Mooney is my favorite offensive Bear this year. Think he has a very bright future and if we ever get a good QB/Oline he'll light it up.

This offseason we need to spend big FA money on a LT (Ronnie Stanley or David Bakhtiari), draft Wyatt Davis at OG, and try to upgrade at RT. Rebuilding this oline in the offseason is priority #1 then QB. Foles was so much better in Philly because their oline was elite. Is Foles the future? No but its clear how big of an effect our horrible oline has on his performance. I would love the QB of the future this year, but our record will be too good to get the top 3 imo.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    This offseason we need to spend big FA money on a LT (Ronnie Stanley or David Bakhtiari), draft Wyatt Davis at OG, and try to upgrade at RT. Rebuilding this oline in the offseason is priority #1 then QB. Foles was so much better in Philly because their oline was elite. Is Foles the future? No but its clear how big of an effect our horrible oline has on his performance. I would love the QB of the future this year, but our record will be too good to get the top 3 imo.
    I wouldn’t mind throwing the kitchen sink at Dak if the Cowboys draft Lawrence. Then just use the draft to fill out the OL for the most part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said it before the season and my thoughts have not changed. If our line continues to play as they did in 19 vs 18, Mitch is the better QB for us, this year. You can't execute with a statue QB behind this Oline. Foles is better than Mitch, no doubt, but you have to have a QB with mobility behind a porous Oline. Especially when you call 5 and 7 step drops.

Nagy needs to adjust the scheme to personnel or give up play calling. You want a statue back there that can read defense and get the ball out on time, fine, but adjust your drops to 3 max 5, accordingly.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I know its unlikely.... But if you could hypothetically trade Allen Robinson for a Franchise LT Today... would you do it.

I love Robinson and I dont want him gone... At all. But this OL needs to be reworked. It would never happen mid season right... but right now if you could trade Allen Robinson for Leramy Tunsil would you?

Maybe tunsil is unrealistic. But IDK maybe Jake Mathews might be an option. Though he has a huge cap increase next year from 10 to 20 mil per.

Lael collins might be an option too.

Im just so tired of the pathetic OTs we have. I honestly think Foles is the better QB...But your dont even give him a shot if he cant relly on the OL.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I know its unlikely.... But if you could hypothetically trade Allen Robinson for a Franchise LT Today... would you do it.

I love Robinson and I dont want him gone... At all. But this OL needs to be reworked. It would never happen mid season right... but right now if you could trade Allen Robinson for Leramy Tunsil would you?

Maybe tunsil is unrealistic. But IDK maybe Jake Mathews might be an option. Though he has a huge cap increase next year from 10 to 20 mil per.

Lael collins might be an option too.

Im just so tired of the pathetic OTs we have. I honestly think Foles is the better QB...But your dont even give him a shot if he cant relly on the OL.
    I doubt they're be any takers and I can't imagine we would do ARob dirty like that. We promised to workout an extension for this man and to flip in for a tackle in the dark of night would be ugly optics.

We should be blessed we don't have a stereotypical diva as our #1 WR. Look how that worked out for Pitt with Brown or is working with Mike Thomas in NO

ARob is Marvin Harrison if he was thrown to by Rex Grossman and JP Losman. The guy has the patience of a saint

Lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I’m not advanced stat guru, but my guess is the desired grades are “blowing scores”, not “golf scores”.

What a joke. I don’t know how people think Monty and Foles can be accurately evaluated with that POS line in front of them. Probably makes it hard to accurately judge Nagy, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 7: Chicago Bears (5-1) at LA...er STL...uhh LA Rams (4-2), 10/26 @ 7:15 (ESPN)

MY MAN BEARLISSimo

[youtube]https://youtu.be/n6XCodePiSc[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    MY MAN BEARLISSimo

[youtube]https://youtu.be/n6XCodePiSc[/youtube]
    Everyone knows he's skilled. But that doesn't change that he has no burst, dude is just slow.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast