Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jay12 View Post
    Mitch gives us probably a 95% better chance at winning a game than Bray would have.

Whether you think Mitch sucks or not there is no denying that he gives us a much better shot at winning than Bray so in turn should not be traded for a 6th due to Foles being injury prone

It's very simple to understand
    It's very simple to understand when you completely arbitrarily throw an absurd percentage out there.

Quote Originally Posted by jay12 View Post
    Mitch gives us probably a 95% better chance at winning a game than Bray would have.

Whether you think Mitch sucks or not there is no denying that he gives us a much better shot at winning than Bray so in turn should not be traded for a 6th due to Foles being injury prone

It's very simple to understand
    Yeah the Mitch hate is comical at this point.

Point is, Mitch is better than Bray and gives the Bears a better chance of winning games. What are we even gonna get for Mitch? A 6th or 7th round pick? Is that really worth rolling the dice with Bray if Foles goes down?

Say Foles misses 4+ games...Mitch gives is a shot to tread water until Foles comes back. Is a 6th round pick worth the Bears essentially punting the season if Foles goes down?

Say Foles has to miss the first playoff game...Mitch at least gives the bears a chance to win until Foles would return. Is a 6th/7th round pick worth essentially a guaranteed loss with Bray?

The whole argument is bananas. Like bat **** crazy lol

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

For the record, i believe if given 3 plus years to start, and 2 in the same offense, Bray >>> Mitch. He just never got that opportunity because he wasn't drafted high.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    What the hell are you basing this off of? Lol

This is complete conjecture based off nothing more than your dislike towards Mitch. Mitch is a 2nd string backup level QB. He now is in a backup role. Probably a good idea to leave him there over a guy who simply by all accounts, is a 3rd string QB

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    What the hell are you basing this off of? Lol

This is complete conjecture based off nothing more than your dislike towards Mitch. Mitch is a 2nd string backup level QB. He now is in a backup role. Probably a good idea to leave him there over a guy who simply by all accounts, is a 3rd string QB
    I'm basing it off of my nfl level scouting ability, duh!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm basing it off of my nfl level scouting ability, duh!

Jesus lol

Youíre basing this off your disdain towards Mitch. Nothing more and nothing less.

Look, Iím not high on this team overall but if Foles has to miss a game or more, Mitch at least gives the team a shot of winning games. Bray is a 3rd string QB for a reason. 3rd string QBs typically donít win games. A trash pick isnít worth the Bears rolling the dice on their playoff hopes if Foles misses time and Bray has to start.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Jesus lol

Youíre basing this off your disdain towards Mitch. Nothing more and nothing less.

Look, Iím not high on this team overall but if Foles has to miss a game or more, Mitch at least gives the team a shot of winning games. Bray is a 3rd string QB for a reason. 3rd string QBs typically donít win games. A trash pick isnít worth the Bears rolling the dice on their playoff hopes if Foles misses time and Bray has to start.
    No need to debate it further. Yes, there is a great chance he is a 3rd string qb for a reason. But I've seen enough from mitch, personally, to know he doesn't help us win games. I just want to see Bray be a dumpster fire first before going back to that dummy. Hell, it could be in the first half of the first game.

None of this matters- mitch is the backup so he'll get the opportunity provided Foles gets hurt. Bray won't get the chance.

Click here to register!

Not sure why you guys are discussing, Arguing a scenario if Foles gets hurt this season. It's pretty freaking simple for this season, Mitch will be the starting QB while Foles is out.

Trubisky would give the Bears a better chance at winning over Bray only because he has played more recently and has a better feel of the game. Tyler Bray has not played in a game since 2017.

But if the Bears want to trade for a guy like Fitzpatrick and move on completely from Trubisky, I would be cool with that.
    Screw sabermetics.

Happy Big Dick Nick Day!

Simple fact is, Bears are contending now. Mitch is better insurance than Bray, he's more familiar with the system and the Bears believed in him enough to start him. A sixth or seventh round pick is not worth the downgrade for a contending team. Of course you'd rather get something for Mitch rather than lose him for nothing next season, but this is time to trade picks for players that will make you better, not the other way around.

As for whether Mitch could help us win a championship if Foles goes down, who knows? Nobody would have thought Foles could carry the Eagles when Wentz went down. Mitch has the physicals to be a good NFL quarterback, it's mostly mental he has to work on. Some people develop faster than others, Mitch really doesn't have lot of high level QB experience, he started what one year at college and got thrown into the grinder in the NFL. Mitch still has plenty of time to become great even.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 10-26-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Just realized our schedule from week 13-16 is amazing. Lions (at home), Texans, Vikings, Jaguars.

Click here to register!

This might sound like an exaggeration, but I think these next two games (Rams, Saints) are the two most important games of the season in terms of playoff positioning. I expect TB to win the South and the Packers to win the North.

Should be fun when we beat the Rams 17-10 and everyone says the Rams are pretenders because they haven't beaten anyone outside the NFC East, and thus we are still trash.

Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast