Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    I said this the past few weeks, Iíll say it again. Foles is 100% better than Mitch in this system, however, we donít have the oline to run this system. Mitch gives this team a better chance to win. Thatís 4 straight horrendous games.
    0 percent chance.

We're at best 3-4 with Mitch at QB imo.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Can Nagy finally kill any plays with Patterson at RB. Please. They. Don't. Work.

Foles is the best QB on this roster. It's not going to get better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    We fell apart last season after starting 3-1. I think the collapse will be even worse this year with the schedule coming up. Unfortunately weíve won too many games already to have a shot at Lawrence/Fields.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We're going to the playoffs. We already have 5 conference wins, still have to play the Lions again and the Vikings twice, plus the Texans and Jags. I still see a 10 or 11 win team.

But heís not...numbers donít lie.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think he can either 1)grow with foles or 2)foles can convince the bears to use a new play caller

He doesn't have elite tangibles, obviously but he knows what he's doing and when he looks this bad it isn't really on him for the most part.

That's not me saying he doesn't make bad decisions , ever.

Its on the oline - pace

And Nagy has good scheming but cannot have a good gameflow for more than a quarter or so at a time it seems.

Honestly I have no idea why you think your options 1 and 2 are even remotely possible. Literally nothing points to that. Agree to disagree

Mitch played bad-pedestrian against 3 weak defenses. Just stop.

Mitchs performance in the Falcons game was nowhere near as bad as some of the performances Foles has had in the Colt and Rams game

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Foles is the best QB on this roster. It's not going to get better than this.
    Not completely convinced. But at the end of the day, itís essentially apples and oranges. Nagy is a dope. Cant be a dope in this league.

Mitchs performance in the Falcons game was nowhere near as bad as some of the performances Foles has had in the Colt and Rams game
    Wait, Mitch ***** the bed against a terrible Falcons defense, and you think he would have done better against the Colts and Rams?

Oh, they very much do lie though . Thats the thing.

He's still the worst qb I've seen at reading defenses, going through progressions, since maybe the goat Jonathan Quinn.

The numbers can't show that. Even advanced stats.

Last edited by blams; 10-26-2020 at 11:39 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Mitch played bad-pedestrian against 3 weak defenses. Just stop.
    Iím not going by your normal QB rating, or TD/INT ratio. Itís advanced statistics.

Foles has been awful the majority of his career, besides a fluke early year in his career and then his Super Bowl run. Those were in the past. We donít have an o-line to help him out.

Heís garbage

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Not completely convinced. But at the end of the day, itís essentially apples and oranges. Nagy is a dope. Cant be a dope in this league.
    It's not though. He's better than Mitch and Bray. But I agree with Nagy being a dope.

Iím not going by your normal QB rating, or TD/INT ratio. Itís advanced statistics.

Foles has been awful the majority of his career, besides a fluke early year in his career and then his Super Bowl run. Those were in the past. We donít have an o-line to help him out.

Heís garbage
    Mitch has been awful his entire career. Don't give me that advanced stats ********. Dude made it to the NFL based on his athletic ability and a fluke year at UNC.

Wait, Mitch ***** the bed against a terrible Falcons defense, and you think he would have done better against the Colts and Rams?
    Didnít realize a missed 50 yard bomb and interception meant he **** bed. Foles has been pathetic.

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast