Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Debate 2

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that's just stupid.

it's sadly comical many of the things said about Trump, are also there for Joe Biden and the left does not care. sexual assault, racism, corruption, mental decline.
    Its not that they don't care. It's more of a lesser of two evils. The difference, around here anyway, is that a lot of the left leaning posters will rail in Biden if he wins. Unlike the right, you guys just fall in line and repeat dumb trumpism. Seriously, SiteWolf is pretty much the only conservative on here who doesn't toe the line

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Biden couldn't if he wanted to.
    And yet he'll win the popular vote by close to 5 million

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    And yet he'll win the popular vote by close to 5 million
    Probably more than that
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Its not that they don't care. It's more of a lesser of two evils. The difference, around here anyway, is that a lot of the left leaning posters will rail in Biden if he wins. Unlike the right, you guys just fall in line and repeat dumb trumpism. Seriously, SiteWolf is pretty much the only conservative on here who doesn't toe the line
    many on the left including people here don't even want to accept that it's reality.

if people want to still support Joe Biden despite this, go ahead, but at least accept it.

I know Trump is an *******, says stupid things, but I accept that and still support what he wants as President. the left more often in comparison refuses to even believe things about Joe Biden.. Tara Reade is a liar, never made any women uncomfortable, no hint of corruption, no hint of mental decline, never lies. these things are not true.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What is the number one thing the Dem are going to do to destroy our country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His composure. We are putting him on suicide watch and wellness checks after Biden wins.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Kudos to Wes for taking me up on a wager. We don’t see eye to eye on most things, but I can respect a guy who backs up his mouth. The rest of you big talkers have no balls.
    lololo, this is an easy outcome to bear. I definitely won't be here to hear y'all crowing if Trump wins, and definitely don't want to hear y'all sulking if Biden wins for months.

Debate 2

many on the left including people here don't even want to accept that it's reality.

if people want to still support Joe Biden despite this, go ahead, but at least accept it.

I know Trump is an *******, says stupid things, but I accept that and still support what he wants as President. the left more often in comparison refuses to even believe things about Joe Biden.. Tara Reade is a liar, never made any women uncomfortable, no hint of corruption, no hint of mental decline, never lies. these things are not true.
    Why would I believe he is in mental decline? He’s not a great public speaker that is for sure. Honestly i don’t think either is. I don’t care if he ever made someone uncomfortable. I think most people have. As for Tara Reid. It is one accusation in 40 years and has some holes in the story. If he had a lot accusations I am sure Dems would have rejected him and some one else would be up there. As for corruption. I don’t know. It wouldn’t shock me if he has done something shady but again we have little reason to say he is corrupt. The laptop seems to be the closest thing to proof and it doesn’t prove anything

Last edited by ewing; 10-25-2020 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Give me a break, most people, piss off republicans, independent, democrat, are only voting for Biden, with all his deflects and past stance because they can't stand the Liar in Chief. Not because they are blind to who he is. It just come down to which piece of crap stinks the less.

There's many on the right who think Trump is the victim as well. You shouldn't worry so much what other people think

but I accept that and still support what he wants as President.
    Just what is it he wants as President that you support?
    Lower taxes for the wealthy? Do you fit that category? What?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Give me a break, most people, piss off republicans, independent, democrat, are only voting for Biden, with all his deflects and past stance because they can't stand the Liar in Chief. Not because they are blind to who he is. It just come down to which piece of crap stinks the less.
    I've seen straight up denying these things about Joe Biden right here at PSD.

there are also many on social media, along with media that want to deny these things about Joe Biden, or media not even bothering to cover negative news.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...explained.html

Will Black Voters Still Love Biden When They Remember Who He Was?
    Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.
    people on the other side that also includes Independent think Trump is the lesser of 2 evils with everything available for Joe Biden.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Just what is it he wants as President that you support?
    Lower taxes for the wealthy? Do you fit that category? What?
    I really wish people would pull their heads out of their shell and actually do at least a minor amount of research instead of believing what you hear on tv and read on a forum.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-25-2020 at 12:30 PM.

I've seen straight up denying these things about Joe Biden right here at PSD.

there are also many on social media, along with media that want to deny these things about Joe Biden, or media not even bothering to cover negative news.
    Quit being a snowflake, boths sides are quilty of that. it
    is called being a partisan for their side.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...explained.html

people on the other side that also includes Independent think Trump is the lesser of 2 evils with everything available for Joe Biden.
    They have a right to their opinions even, gasp, if it counters your own for whatever the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I really wish people would pull their heads out of their shell and actually do at least a minor amount of research instead of believing what you hear on tv and read on a forum.
    Do you know that accusation is toss from both sides? This is coming from someone who thinks both parties and their candidate are full of crap. different sides of the same coin. It is funny watching both sides complain about the other while doing the exact thing they diss the other for.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-25-2020 at 12:36 PM.

Debate 2

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Trump doesn’t articulate any platform at this point. I will say he is anti regulation and for trickle down. Both these things can be good for business. He is also against immigration. I don’t think much substance to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast