Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Debate 2

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If you believe what you wrote, it's not an assumption.
    Read specials posts.

You're saying it's clear which policies he supports?

Much like you his support doesnt seem policy or performance based, it seems identity based. It's difficult to see what policies someone supports when their arguments are always supporting or opposing identities rather than policies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If you believe what you wrote, it's not an assumption.
    I'm sorry, believe what...that Trump lowered the tax bite for the wealthy?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Maybe not 20,000, but had Trump done NOTHING else but take it serious when HE KNEW it was serious last spring, and not disregarded what his own people were telling him....the first wave would have been lesser and shorter...and the second lesser and shorter yet. Had that happened, far Far FAR fewer would have developed the ignorant stubborness against masks they have...and far fewer would have lost their lives, or their loved ones, or their jobs, or their business.
    lol Europe locked stuff down and took it serious and there having a worse outbreak than we are now.

The big thing with locking stuff down was this virus was really deadly and had a death rate of 3+ percent. Now itís less than .2 and the vast majority of people who get it have little symptoms or none at all. The rise in cases now are from opening schools etc but we donít see mass teenagers or anything dying from this

Protect the elderly and most vulnerable but you donít need to live a sheltered life the rest of your life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Lie to me once, and I might at least eventually forgive you.
    Lie to me regularly, and I'll do my best to stay away from you.
    Lie to the entire country about real **** that matters, and there's no way for me to vote for you with any remote clear conscience.
    You are whats wrong with many of the rhinos and never trumpers

You would rather vote for a party who tried destroying an innocent mans life (Kavanaugh) And tried tearing the country apart with the Russia hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why would I believe he is in mental decline? Heís not a great public speaker that is for sure. Honestly i donít think either is. I donít care if he ever made someone uncomfortable. I think most people have. As for Tara Reid. It is one accusation in 40 years and has some holes in the story. If he had a lot accusations I am sure Dems would have rejected him and some one else would be up there. As for corruption. I donít know. It wouldnít shock me if he has done something shady but again we have little reason to say he is corrupt. The laptop seems to be the closest thing to proof and it doesnít prove anything

Because the pictures of him kissing 14 year old girls in public or sniffing 8 year old girls hair doesnít give you any idea that the accusation could be true?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    lol Europe locked stuff down and took it serious and there having a worse outbreak than we are now.

The big thing with locking stuff down was this virus was really deadly and had a death rate of 3+ percent. Now itís less than .2 and the vast majority of people who get it have little symptoms or none at all. The rise in cases now are from opening schools etc but we donít see mass teenagers or anything dying from this

Protect the elderly and most vulnerable but you donít need to live a sheltered life the rest of your life

So you donít know anyone who has actually been infected then. Itís ok, you can admit it. Because people who get infected donít get ďlittle symptoms or none at allĒ.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you donít know anyone who has actually been infected then. Itís ok, you can admit it. Because people who get infected donít get ďlittle symptoms or none at allĒ.
    I know three people who have had it. One had zero symptoms but was tested after he was in close contact with someone.

One lost their smell and taste for a week and was fine otherwise. One was in the ICU for 2 weeks but heís also 75 and has heart issues and other problems

I know three people who have had it. One had zero symptoms but was tested after he was in close contact with someone.

One lost their smell and taste for a week and was fine otherwise. One was in the ICU for 2 weeks but heís also 75 and has heart issues and other problems

Ok so you just donít give a **** about those people then. Because if you do, and you undersell the virus like this, you would have to hate them.

You talk about how the person has heart issues like itís rare. One in three people in this country suffer from high blood pressure, so right off the bat 1/3 of the country is already far higher risk for COVID. We canít take this **** lightly like you and many Republicans are trying to do. It will be the death of all of us.

Ok so you just donít give a **** about those people then. Because if you do, and you undersell the virus like this, you would have to hate them.

You talk about how the person has heart issues like itís rare. One in three people in this country suffer from high blood pressure, so right off the bat 1/3 of the country is already far higher risk for COVID. We canít take this **** lightly like you and many Republicans are trying to do. It will be the death of all of us.
    add any lung problems or cancer and that goes up. I hate when they try to minimize this pandemic. "oh he was old, Oh he has pre-condition problems, oh, it was just a resting home that got total by this virus." It's sickening. Acceptable losses.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-25-2020 at 04:24 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Speaking out if your *** as usual.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Yes they took it more seriously and as a result a lot less people got sick and died. How do you plan on protecting the ďvulnerableĒ? You say this but are generally against anything that will stop its spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Debate 2

Because the pictures of him kissing 14 year old girls in public or sniffing 8 year old girls hair doesnít give you any idea that the accusation could be true?

Iíve donít think Iíve ever hated anyone the way you hate Democrats.

Why converse with someone who hates you because of your political leaning. Hateful people don't respect you, won't listen to you, and would be willing to hitch their wagon to whoever will get rid of you or suppress you. Damn the constitution if it get in the way.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-25-2020 at 04:53 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

You are whats wrong with many of the rhinos and never trumpers

You would rather vote for a party who tried destroying an innocent mans life (Kavanaugh) And tried tearing the country apart with the Russia hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Why converse with someone who hates you because of your political leaning. Hateful people don't respect you, won't listen to you, and would be willing to hitch their wagon to whoever will get rid of you or suppress you. Damn the constitution if it get in the way.
    Brewers has been pretty chill when weíve talked about things other then politics.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast