Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Ravens acquire DE Yannick Ngakoue

Vikings apparently embracing the tank... I knew the Vikings weren't going to be good when they drafted like 13 players in the 6th and 7th round but it's sad to see how bad they actually are.

With this trade the Vikings essentially moved down in the draft one and a half rounds to get 6 games with Ngakoue.

Might be time for Spielman to go.

I'd be happy to take Anthony Harris off their hands. Any warm body is better than Sendejo. Is it bad that I'm kind of happy that Sendejo has a shin injury now?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

So the Vikings kinda traded their own 2nd, for a late 3rd..

Not much about this season for the Vikings has gone well, certainly....but it's funny how the media was using the 'but look who they've had to play' line to explain that the Texans were better than their record, but said nothing about the Vikings' schedule.

Their 1st 4 losses were to Green Bay, Indianapolis, Tennessee, and Seattle. Two of those losses were by 1 point. Those 4 as of right now are a combined 18-3. Even tho they stunk it up against Atlanta for loss #5, Atlanta is another team that had been viewed as a big disappointment and they came in with a game plan the Vikings couldn't really plan for because of the coaching change...and Julio coming back as well.

So yeah, they brought in Yannick in part because they lost Everson, but also because Hunter was hurt. Well he's now done for the season and there was always question about how to re-sign Yannick. Now they don't have that concern and got picks back. Yes, they lost some on the deal, but not as much as they could have.

The biggest problem is that they recommitted to Cousins to be basically stuck with him at least thru 2021. The Cousins 'experiment' has resulted in blowing thru the window of a very talented team but not having the cap (or willingness) to put a better OL in front of him.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I just found out about Mike Zimmer's girlfriend and I now understand why the team sucks.

Suffice to say he's not spending long nights at the office.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I just found out about Mike Zimmer's girlfriend and I now understand why the team sucks.

Suffice to say he's not spending long nights at the office.
    Good for him.

Love this deal for the Ravens. Obviously they are gearing to put as much pressure on Mahomes as possible.

Honestly, credit to MIN for this. Don't get me wrong, they're gonna get all these jokes because they suck and deservedly so. But it's good to make a move like this rather than compound this issue by not making a move like this. Their season is falling apart so move a guy like this who's a FA at year end.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)