Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I never said these Bucks were worst then the those Cavs. I answered your question. You asked when will Freek be saddle with the type of expectations LeBron is? When he goes on a summer long diva tour, teams up with 2 other legit stars, and promises 7 titles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LeBron got the LeBron treatment before he bolted for Miami, though. I was here for it.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Lebron and Jordan were 27 and 28 when they won their first rings. Curry and durant were the same. So if he doesn't win one in the next few years, then he should get the discussions, but he has time compared to some other greats.

But MTM's obsession that they bucks have this elite team around him is so crazy. It's a decent team and is better than most of those Cavs teams Lebron had to deal with. But it's far from elite.

Bledsoe is an awful playoff performer. With the bucks, he's shot 41% from the field and 25% from 3. His PER drops substantially in the playoffs as well. He's almost unplayable.

Lopez has been decent and is a good rim protecter, but he shot 31% from 3 this year. You complain the 76ers don't surround their guys with shooters, yet Al Horford is a better shooter than Lopez.

Middleton is a really solid player. He's stepped up this year especially pre covid. But take every team who's a legit contender. How many of those teams would actually straight up swap their #2 for Middleton? In the West, you'd rather have AD, Murray and PG for sure. Maybe Houston swaps RW for Midds due to fit. If Utah is over the gobert Mitchell combo, maybe theyd swap gobert if he's the #2. In the East, I don't think you'd trade Bam, Siakam or whoever is the #2 in Boston (Brown or Walker). Nets werent there this year, but they wouldnt swap kyrie for him.

The bucks were 17th in the nba in 3pt% which is nothing special. Individually, Middleton and korver are both high level shooters. But outside of that, the bucks don't have any elite guys. Wes Matthews and George Hill are fine shooters. Lopez is fine for his size. But everyone else is average at best.

Giannis wasn't thrown in our faces at 16 and called the chosen one, wasn't followed as a youth like a euro soccer player, and a fixture in all media outlets by 18. Nor were we told by the media 24/7 that he was the next greatest thing by age 20. Look, Lebron surpassed all the expectations, but he was set up to hate due to so much unecessary attention at so young. Nobody outside the douchebags like Tiger, Arod, Bonds, etc has recieved as much hate as Lebron. Nobody in sports history has recieved the expectations as Lebron. Giannis is a run of the mill superstar. That criticism is here for him, but it will never have the fire LeBron's did. Ever.

When Will Giannis start getting the lebron treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    LeBron got the LeBron treatment before he bolted for Miami, though. I was here for it.
    Not near the amount he got after. Plus he did nicknamed himself king at 17, was giving out King James T-Shirts at the ABCD basketball camp as a High Schooler, would do chalk BS before every game etc. He courts attention so Im not going see him as a victim when he receives it

Last edited by ewing; 10-22-2020 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Not near the amount he got after. Plus he did nicknamed himself king at 17, was giving out King James T-Shirts at the ABCD basketball camp as a High Schooler, would do chalk BS before every game etc. He courts attention so Im not going see him as a victim when he receives it

Dude has had people all over him since before he could drive a car. Everyone has been telling him how great he is and he's always been the center of attention.

Sure, he's a bit of an attention whore, and he has some cringey moments in the "this is so forced and awkward way" but given all of that, it's actually pretty incredible he isn't worse than he is. And the fact that he could do whatever he wants whenever he wants since he's been 18 and has had virtually no controversy is insane.

When Will Giannis start getting the lebron treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Dude has had people all over him since before he could drive a car. Everyone has been telling him how great he is and he's always been the center of attention.

Sure, he's a bit of an attention whore, and he has some cringey moments in the "this is so forced and awkward way" but given all of that, it's actually pretty incredible he isn't worse than he is. And the fact that he could do whatever he wants whenever he wants since he's been 18 and has had virtually no controversy is insane.
    Im not going to see him as a victim bc everyone handed him **** and told him how great he was when he was a kid lol

His last name is James, King was an obvious marketing gimmick. You're mad that he was hustling at a teen?

He died for our sins

Right? That nut-hugger-bug is being completely ridiculous.

Anyway, if Giannis comes to Miami and wins 3 titles all this will be put to bed.

Giannis' meteoric rise to the top in some ways mirrors the late Kobe...because Kobe didn't truly take off until his like 3rd or 4th year in the league but for Giannis he didn't take off until his like 4th year in the league

Top 5 player this early into his career just like Kobe was when he had his Afro and he was teaming up with Shaq

Giannis top 5 in the league and look at who his co stars are?

I mean if he had like a co star beside him who is an All Star like top 5 or even top 10 in the league...he could truly take off and start winning titles

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Right? That nut-hugger-bug is being completely ridiculous.

Anyway, if Giannis comes to Miami and wins 3 titles all this will be put to bed.
    This. This thread is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    His last name is James, King was an obvious marketing gimmick. You're mad that he was hustling at a teen?
    Hes a whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Waaaaaay before. Literally anyone that didn't like Lebron was pointing at no rings by 2008. After 09', I became a huge supporter cause he was getting like Tiger, Bonds, Arod hate. And I had no idea why?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Waaaaaay before. Literally anyone that didn't like Lebron was pointing at no rings by 2008. After 09', I became a huge supporter cause he was getting like Tiger, Bonds, Arod hate. And I had no idea why?
    yup... and i get giannis didnt have the build up lebron did but giannis currently is the best player in basketball has gotten 0 flack.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    This. This thread is laughable.
    only thing laughable on PSD is this

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...-Season/page10

Hes a whore.
    This post aside, ewing is making some good points.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast