Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

When Will Giannis start getting the lebron treatment?

In terms of playoff losses/not winning a ring even though he has a team that lebron never dreamed of having until he went to the heat. So far he keeps dropping the ball as the best player in basketball come the playoffs and nothing is ever said... He lost to an inferior talented Heat team and basically got swept by the raptors the year before.

He'll never get the LeBron treatment cause he ain't on his level.

Imo what will be better for Giannis' legacy is winning one with a small market team rather than joining forces to form a superteam and winning a couple.

Ill tell you this. I have no love for Lebron, not even a bit. But Gianni is not on his level. He is like Harden, great in regular seaon, shieeeeeeet in PlayOffs, so far. Maybe something will change, but with a great coach and a stacked team he did not do much with a straight road to the finals this year.

In 2 years when he comes up short in his first finals as a Heat. Then he will win 2 in a row and shut everyone up.

On a serious note, no one will ever get the LeBron treatment because LeBron is truly one of a kind.

He is only 25 currently.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He is only 25 currently.
    hes won mvps with 0 pressures because lebron... let me be clear everyone from the day lebron was drafted till now owes lebron because they have had 0 issues/hype etc because lebron.......... tell me another athlete that did this because it sure as hell wasnt jordan........... nobody dealt with the pressure lebron did and yet giannis should but because lebron is still the GOAT in the sport he is flying under the radar........... if lebron didnt exist giannis would be getting restroyed right now

When he loses with a Wade and Bosh instead of a Middleton and Bledso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    hes won mvps with 0 pressures because lebron... let me be clear everyone from the day lebron was drafted till now owes lebron because they have had 0 issues/hype etc because lebron.......... tell me another athlete that did this because it sure as hell wasnt jordan........... nobody dealt with the pressure lebron did and yet giannis should but because lebron is still the GOAT in the sport he is flying under the radar........... if lebron didnt exist giannis would be getting restroyed right now
    He died for our sins

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    When he teams ya up with a Wade and Bosh instead of a Middleton and Bledso

his team is on par with wade and bosh when you factor in his weakness/team/etc... stop being a dick because you even understand this.................... if lebron had the insane help giannis has on the bucks he would have won a title before he even touched the heat............... he went to the heat because he basically was used by his owner etc with no help....................................... giannis never walked that walk so gtfo

tell me how this bucks team is worse then anything lebonr had as a cav early on... hell this bucks team minue giannis is better than kyrie/love........... put prime bron on this bucks team he destroys this league.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 10-22-2020 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    When he loses with a Wade and Bosh instead of a Middleton and Bledso

that moment when you use those guys but negate lopez/Brog and so on.................. bruh...,come on.... giannis/moddleton/lopez/bled/brog................ covering up for giannis............. bron/wade/bosh plus trash while dudes were in decline......... bruh
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 10-22-2020 at 07:49 AM.

his team is on par with wade and bosh when you factor in his weakness/team/etc... stop being a dick because you even understand this.................... if lebron had the insane help giannis has on the bucks he would have won a title before he even touched the heat............... he went to the heat because he basically was used by his owner etc with no help....................................... giannis never walked that walk so gtfo

tell me how this bucks team is worse then anything lebonr had as a cav early on... hell this bucks team minue giannis is better than kyrie/love........... put prime bron on this bucks team he destroys this league.
    I never said these Bucks were worst then the those Cavs. I answered your question. You asked when will Freek be saddle with the type of expectations LeBron is? When he goes on a summer long diva tour, teams up with 2 other legit stars, and promises 7 titles

that moment when you use those guys but negate lopez/Brog and so on.................. bruh...,come on.... giannis/moddleton/lopez/bled/brog................ covering up for giannis............. bron/wade/bosh plus trash while dudes were in decline......... bruh
    Both Lopezs but not Brogs anymore

Last edited by ewing; 10-22-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Ill tell you this. I have no love for Lebron, not even a bit. But Gianni is not on his level. He is like Harden, great in regular seaon, shieeeeeeet in PlayOffs, so far. Maybe something will change, but with a great coach and a stacked team he did not do much with a straight road to the finals this year.
    He needs better go to moves/handles in the half court or a jump shot. He also doesn’t have the floor game LeBron has so even though he draws similar attention and can see over the D it is easier to neutralize him as a passer.

As soon as Giannis starts winning titles, he will get the LeBron treatment

No he wouldn't lol

Giannis wasn't even a lottery pick. At age 18 almost no one even knew who he was because he was still playing/living in Greece.

The fact he has became what he is, is a miracle, he didn't even start his rookie season.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast