Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1436

Thread: Nfl draft 2021

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    What are the Jets doing at K? Running it back with the same options as last year would be a mistake
    Signed UDFA Chris Naggar out of SMU.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    Signed UDFA Chris Naggar out of SMU.
    Saw that this morning then immediately thought of that Chappelleís Show sketch...

LOL Yeah

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Saw that this morning then immediately thought of that Chappelleís Show sketch...
    Briliant sketch.
    My favorite comedian of all time

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by jets24/7 View Post
    I am shocked they got Rashed. That's an amazing pickup as a UFA. Some had him in the third round.

From fanduel.com

Hamilcar Rashed Jr. Draft Stock
    Round 3
    - Houston Texans (No. 67)
    - Los Angeles Chargers (No. 97)
    Round 6
    - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (No. 217)
    Yeboah and Rashed both have a realistic chance to not only make the team but log serious playing time, If their game translates over to the pros.
    Last edited by MrX27; 05-02-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Briliant sketch.
    My favorite comedian of all time
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Yeboah and Rashed both have a realistic chance to not only make the team but log serious playing time, If their game translates over to the pros.
    Also 100%

Great pickups

Nfl draft 2021

Iím glad we focused on adding depth to our awful secondary on Day 3. I love the Hamsah Nasirildeen and Jason Pinnock picks, both have excellent size, length, athleticism, and upside. They announced the Hamsah pick as a LB even though heís a safety. I like the pick more than Sherwood honestly.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Iím glad we focused on adding depth to our awful secondary on Day 3. I love the Hamsah Nasirildeen and Jason Pinnock picks, both have excellent size, length, athleticism, and upside. They announced the Hamsah pick as a LB even though heís a safety. I like the pick more than Sherwood honestly.
    I have this dream of both of them on the field together for passing scenarios. They both need to get better at covering, if they do. You won't know who's doing what. Both can rush the QB, cover, play zone or who knows.
    They are both fun players to watch in college. If they can translate? Saleh is going to have some fun

Ignorance is bliss

Definitely! I HATE fsu but hamsah is a playmaker whoís always by the ball

Watched some Yeboah highlights last night. Maybe not the best route runner but if our WR's are good, he doesn't have to be. He's a physical freak and if he can just learn to run a better route just a little bit, he could be very valuable, especially as a big red zone target. Plus, dude's fast.

Overall great draft, very promising UDFA signings. We're headed in the right direction.

I'm not expecting a winning record in this next season but anything other than Wilson, Moore, and Carter being absolutely dreadful would give me hope.
    Last edited by bklynny67; 05-02-2021 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I have this dream of both of them on the field together for passing scenarios. They both need to get better at covering, if they do. You won't know who's doing what. Both can rush the QB, cover, play zone or who knows.
    They are both fun players to watch in college. If they can translate? Saleh is going to have some fun
    Iím very hopeful that we finally got the right football guys in charge leading this team past the doldrums.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Watched some Yeboah highlights last night. Maybe not the best route runner but if our WR's are good, he doesn't have to be. He's a physical freak and if he can just learn to run a better route just a little bit, he could be very valuable, especially as a big red zone target. Plus, dude's fast.

Overall great draft, very promising UDFA signings. We're headed in the right direction.

I'm not expecting a winning record in this next season but anything other than Wilson, Moore, and Carter being absolutely dreadful would give me hope.
    IMO AVT needs to be at least an above average starting LG for what we gave up to get him. You donít usually see teams trading that kind of draft capital for a G in the 1st round. Hopefully Wilson pans out as well considering we stuck at #2 and didnít trade down. Definitely a lot of pressure for these guys to be successful here.

IMO AVT needs to be at least an above average starting LG for what we gave up to get him. You donít usually see teams trading that kind of draft capital for a G in the 1st round. Hopefully Wilson pans out as well considering we stuck at #2 and didnít trade down. Definitely a lot of pressure for these guys to be successful here.
    I agree but everyone says he's one of the most sure things in this draft. Looking at the last several drafts, how many round 3 picks are looking like difficult to replace players? Our OL has been so terrible. I like the bold move, and that we still got Moore and Carter with the next two picks is exceptional. This will be a rebuilding process, and with the picks we have next year, I really think we're going in the right direction here. If Moore and Carter have good rookie seasons along with Wilson, we can really focus on building a better defense with our two firsts next year.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I agree but everyone says he's one of the most sure things in this draft. Looking at the last several drafts, how many round 3 picks are looking like difficult to replace players? Our OL has been so terrible. I like the bold move, and that we still got Moore and Carter with the next two picks is exceptional. This will be a rebuilding process, and with the picks we have next year, I really think we're going in the right direction here. If Moore and Carter have good rookie seasons along with Wilson, we can really focus on building a better defense with our two firsts next year.
    Yeah Iím okay with it too and I love Moore and Carter as well. We basically for 3 1st round talents (2 Top 10-15) and Carter who probably would have been a Day 2 guy. Our 3rd round picks last year arenít looking too hot with Ashtyn and Zuniga so maybe that led to Joe making this bold move to address a big need.

Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast