Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl draft 2021

After we select Wilson, Iíll crack open the King Louis XIII and toast to Wilson, begging to prove me wrong and become a super star QB

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    After we select Wilson, Iíll crack open the King Louis XIII and toast to Wilson, begging to prove me wrong and become a super star QB
    Gonna have a nip of Pappy after the pick

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Gonna have a nip of Pappy after the pick
    I was thinking Pappy, but I just got the King and itís really fvcking good
    Love Pappy, but damn KL is something else

Too bad Pappy is so difficult to get, unless of course youíre ok paying the absurd premium
    Plus my buddy is getting married next year and weíre going to crush a 23 Pappy that night

Love me some King Lou.. I got the Magnum Opus ready to celebrate the pick..

I was thinking Pappy, but I just got the King and itís really fvcking good
    Love Pappy, but damn KL is something else

Too bad Pappy is so difficult to get, unless of course youíre ok paying the absurd premium
    Plus my buddy is getting married next year and weíre going to crush a 23 Pappy that night
    KL is soooo good... my bro-in-law is sort of a local celebrity chef in palm beach (cooked for MJ and several other stars), so he gets the hookup on the primo Pappy for me (as a bourbon lover and an excellent husband to his little sister)

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    Love me some King Lou.. I got the Magnum Opus ready to celebrate the pick..
    Very nice!

For my 40th 2 weeks ago, I served a jeroboam (aka double magnum) 2003 Caymus Special Selection. My family and friends were pretty pleased

Now Iím thinking Iíll get a glass of Insignia to go with leftover lasagna while I shop on Kohlís.com with my Kohlís cash for new shorts

At this point if we didnít pick Wilson it would be the biggest surprise in recent draft memory. Heís been unanimously getting mocked to us for months..

I know some here have their reservations about Wilson and I get it, but Iím very much happy to have him to be our QB of the future. The ďexpertsĒ I respect are all very high on the kid. Heís not a perfect prospect but the traits I weigh heavily (accuracy, arm strength, work ethic, mobility, college success, mentality) he scores very highly for me. I firmly believe we will all grow to love this kid, though I expect the rest of the league to hate him..

I also am confident Joe D will build a team around him we can succeed with..

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    KL is soooo good... my bro-in-law is sort of a local celebrity chef in palm beach (cooked for MJ and several other stars), so he gets the hookup on the primo Pappy for me (as a bourbon lover and an excellent husband to his little sister)
    Oh *****...you donít say
    How bout a bottle of Pappy make it way back to NJ lol...I havenít bought Pappy in 9 years because itís gotten out of control.

My neighbor and I have quite the bourbon collection, somewhere in the 60 or so bottle range...but we have been killing a few bottles and not restocking due to COVID

Nfl draft 2021

Ayyyy FQB Zach is in the house lets go!!!

Oh *****...you donít say
    How bout a bottle of Pappy make it way back to NJ lol...I havenít bought Pappy in 9 years because itís gotten out of control.

My neighbor and I have quite the bourbon collection, somewhere in the 60 or so bottle range...but we have been killing a few bottles and not restocking due to COVID
    I'm a scotch man myself. Chivas Regal to be exact. I actually treated myself to a bottle of CR 18 for the draft. Joe D. will have a good night...The Jets will have a good night...I will have a good night!!

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    I'm a scotch man myself. Chivas Regal to be exact. I actually treated myself to a bottle of CR 18 for the draft. Joe D. will have a good night...The Jets will have a good night...I will have a good night!!
    Well now I sound like a damn alcoholic, but I love scotch too
    Havenít tried Chivas Regal, but Iím a Macallan fan and have most of those and just got a Glenlivit 21 Iím looking forward to trying

Oh *****...you donít say

My neighbor puts my bourbon obsession and collection to shame... he has an entire bookshelf of bottles Iíve never heard of before

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    No idea what king Louis, Pappy or Magnus is.
    Bourbon, Rum or Tequila.
    Rolling with Widow Jane 10 year tonight. Gotta go with the Brooklyn distillery for the Jets

Ignorance is bliss

Well now I sound like a damn alcoholic, but I love scotch too
    Havenít tried Chivas Regal, but Iím a Macallan fan and have most of those and just got a Glenlivit 21 Iím looking forward to trying
    Glenlivet, Macallan, Glenmorangie all day. Laphroig can go to hell.

Played a full 18 today and drank a growler of guava milkshake sour from my friendís brewery in ft lauderdale... so tonight is about to get messy

Page 65 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast