Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 65 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1436

Thread: Nfl draft 2021

  1. #961
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,198
    After we select Wilson, Iíll crack open the King Louis XIII and toast to Wilson, begging to prove me wrong and become a super star QB

  2. #962
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    35,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    After we select Wilson, Iíll crack open the King Louis XIII and toast to Wilson, begging to prove me wrong and become a super star QB
    Gonna have a nip of Pappy after the pick

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,198
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Gonna have a nip of Pappy after the pick
    I was thinking Pappy, but I just got the King and itís really fvcking good
    Love Pappy, but damn KL is something else

    Too bad Pappy is so difficult to get, unless of course youíre ok paying the absurd premium
    Plus my buddy is getting married next year and weíre going to crush a 23 Pappy that night

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    After we select Wilson, Iíll crack open the King Louis XIII and toast to Wilson, begging to prove me wrong and become a super star QB
    Love me some King Lou.. I got the Magnum Opus ready to celebrate the pick..

  5. #965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    35,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    I was thinking Pappy, but I just got the King and itís really fvcking good
    Love Pappy, but damn KL is something else

    Too bad Pappy is so difficult to get, unless of course youíre ok paying the absurd premium
    Plus my buddy is getting married next year and weíre going to crush a 23 Pappy that night
    KL is soooo good... my bro-in-law is sort of a local celebrity chef in palm beach (cooked for MJ and several other stars), so he gets the hookup on the primo Pappy for me (as a bourbon lover and an excellent husband to his little sister)

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,198
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    Love me some King Lou.. I got the Magnum Opus ready to celebrate the pick..
    Very nice!

    For my 40th 2 weeks ago, I served a jeroboam (aka double magnum) 2003 Caymus Special Selection. My family and friends were pretty pleased

    Now Iím thinking Iíll get a glass of Insignia to go with leftover lasagna while I shop on Kohlís.com with my Kohlís cash for new shorts

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    862
    At this point if we didnít pick Wilson it would be the biggest surprise in recent draft memory. Heís been unanimously getting mocked to us for months..

    I know some here have their reservations about Wilson and I get it, but Iím very much happy to have him to be our QB of the future. The ďexpertsĒ I respect are all very high on the kid. Heís not a perfect prospect but the traits I weigh heavily (accuracy, arm strength, work ethic, mobility, college success, mentality) he scores very highly for me. I firmly believe we will all grow to love this kid, though I expect the rest of the league to hate him..

    I also am confident Joe D will build a team around him we can succeed with..

  8. #968
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,198
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    KL is soooo good... my bro-in-law is sort of a local celebrity chef in palm beach (cooked for MJ and several other stars), so he gets the hookup on the primo Pappy for me (as a bourbon lover and an excellent husband to his little sister)
    Oh *****...you donít say
    How bout a bottle of Pappy make it way back to NJ lol...I havenít bought Pappy in 9 years because itís gotten out of control.

    My neighbor and I have quite the bourbon collection, somewhere in the 60 or so bottle range...but we have been killing a few bottles and not restocking due to COVID

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    73,491

    Nfl draft 2021

    Ayyyy FQB Zach is in the house lets go!!!

  10. #970
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Oh *****...you donít say
    How bout a bottle of Pappy make it way back to NJ lol...I havenít bought Pappy in 9 years because itís gotten out of control.

    My neighbor and I have quite the bourbon collection, somewhere in the 60 or so bottle range...but we have been killing a few bottles and not restocking due to COVID
    I'm a scotch man myself. Chivas Regal to be exact. I actually treated myself to a bottle of CR 18 for the draft. Joe D. will have a good night...The Jets will have a good night...I will have a good night!!

  11. #971
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,198
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    I'm a scotch man myself. Chivas Regal to be exact. I actually treated myself to a bottle of CR 18 for the draft. Joe D. will have a good night...The Jets will have a good night...I will have a good night!!
    Well now I sound like a damn alcoholic, but I love scotch too
    Havenít tried Chivas Regal, but Iím a Macallan fan and have most of those and just got a Glenlivit 21 Iím looking forward to trying

  12. #972
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    35,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Oh *****...you donít say
    How bout a bottle of Pappy make it way back to NJ lol...I havenít bought Pappy in 9 years because itís gotten out of control.

    My neighbor and I have quite the bourbon collection, somewhere in the 60 or so bottle range...but we have been killing a few bottles and not restocking due to COVID
    My neighbor puts my bourbon obsession and collection to shame... he has an entire bookshelf of bottles Iíve never heard of before

  13. #973
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    39,337
    No idea what king Louis, Pappy or Magnus is.
    Bourbon, Rum or Tequila.
    Rolling with Widow Jane 10 year tonight. Gotta go with the Brooklyn distillery for the Jets



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #974
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    35,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Well now I sound like a damn alcoholic, but I love scotch too
    Havenít tried Chivas Regal, but Iím a Macallan fan and have most of those and just got a Glenlivit 21 Iím looking forward to trying
    Glenlivet, Macallan, Glenmorangie all day. Laphroig can go to hell.

  15. #975
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    35,599
    Played a full 18 today and drank a growler of guava milkshake sour from my friendís brewery in ft lauderdale... so tonight is about to get messy

Page 65 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •