Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1436

Thread: Nfl draft 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Nasirldeen is moving to be WILL LB.
    Welcome back to the fray Clay !! We understand your absence. It could not have been easy for you when they fired Coach Gase. We all know how you felt about him. But we're glad to see that you have rebounded and will once again be a part of our Jets family. RIP Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    100%. At the very least, bring in someone to have a legit competition for the first part of the season. Make him earn it.
    I would love to see him sit and learn for at least some, if not all of the season.
    Also, if we're still in the market for a strong safety, Jeff Heath is being released by the Raiders, who picked Trevon Moehrig, the top safety in the draft.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    Welcome back to the fray Clay !! We understand your absence. It could not have been easy for you when they fired Coach Gase. We all know how you felt about him. But we're glad to see that you have rebounded and will once again be a part of our Jets family. RIP Adam

That is funny as hell

Ignorance is bliss

FWIW Mike Greenberg had Todd McShay on his radio show this morning. TM said he thought the Jets had the best draft of all the teams.

I havenít felt this good about the jets in a long time. This draft looks great on paper. Hope Wilson and company can turn this franchise around.

FWIW Mike Greenberg had Todd McShay on his radio show this morning. TM said he thought the Jets had the best draft of all the teams.
    Havenít really looked at other teams, but that sounds like a stretch

Watched some Yeboah videos
    First his name is awesome
    Seems like a slippery TE
    Definitely tries to block, but he isnít strong enough right now
    Pretty good hands
    Too big and slow to be a WR, not physical enough to be a TE

I like the pick a lot, hopefully an nfl diet and workout regimen build his strength to improve his blocking because I think he can be a decently good blocker based on his effort.

I think Yeboah has a decent chance to be a good player. Coaching and trainers will play a huge role in his development

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Watched some Yeboah videos
    First his name is awesome
    Seems like a slippery TE
    Definitely tries to block, but he isnít strong enough right now
    Pretty good hands
    Too big and slow to be a WR, not physical enough to be a TE

I like the pick a lot, hopefully an nfl diet and workout regimen build his strength to improve his blocking because I think he can be a decently good blocker based on his effort.

I think Yeboah has a decent chance to be a good player. Coaching and trainers will play a huge role in his development
    I donít know if heíll ever become a plus blocker but he definitely has a chance to be a plus pass-catcher with his skillset. I watch a LOT of SEC football and this dude was pretty consistently working SEC LBs and DBs.

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    I donít know if heíll ever become a plus blocker but he definitely has a chance to be a plus pass-catcher with his skillset. I watch a LOT of SEC football and this dude was pretty consistently working SEC LBs and DBs.
    I love reading reviews. Explosive athlete, gets off the line fast. Next line, lacks speed and quick twitch
    Lol
    I get the flat out speed vs first few steps but if he has that explosiveness off the line, I agree with LarryM. I think that can be coached up and his routes become very crisp. The kid can catch. At 6'4" 250, who cares if he doesn't have break away speed? He ran a 4.75 40. That is plenty fast to break out for 10-20 YAC. So if he catches it at the 20? He could run his way for a TD

The think that's wild is that he was projected by some to be a top 75 pick. I think most had him in the 4th-5th rounds but the fact that he fell to become a UFDA is nuts.

Ignorance is bliss

Awesome photos

Picture 12 is hysterical. Marshall is so big he barely fits in. frame, while the other guys look tiny in comparison.

Ignorance is bliss

Nfl draft 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    I havenít felt this good about the jets in a long time. This draft looks great on paper. Hope Wilson and company can turn this franchise around.
    You know things may be turning around when Dmagic is getting optimistic lol

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    You know things may be turning around when Dmagic is getting optimistic lol

It always feels better when someone stops kicking you in the nuts. By hiring and keeping Gase, the Jets effectively kicked us in the nuts the last two years. The pain has gone.

Ignorance is bliss

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast