Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 78 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1436

Thread: Nfl draft 2021

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Moore is gonna be a stud... would gladly take him at 34. Asante and the Cuse dude are the only CBs Im still interested in this high. Not digging any of the pass rushers this high either. Creed would be cool too, but rather see us address playmaker first.
    Yup I think Moore would be a perfect fit in this offense and Im not attached to Crowder.

I like Asante as well. Oweh just got taken, not really interested in any other pass-rushers at this point.

Well, tons of talent will be waiting for us in 2 picks...

There are 6 guys on the board I think are worth taking at 34. Terrace Marshall, Elijah Moore, Asante Samuel Jr., Azeez Ojulari, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, and Teven Jenkins. I would also be good with Creed Humphrey or Landon Dickerson.

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    There are 6 guys on the board I think are worth taking at 34. Terrace Marshall, Elijah Moore, Asante Samuel Jr., Azeez Ojulari, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, and Teven Jenkins. I would also be good with Creed Humphrey or Landon Dickerson.
    Marshall just seems too much like Mims and Davis. I think we need some variation. None of those guys really project as a slot. Moore has the versatility to go outside, but hes taylor-made for the slot here.

I would be happy with JOK too, he could be a monster on this new defense.

Most the guys I wanted got swooped up at the end there so I guess my top guy is Moore now followed by Creed.

there's so much talent left that it could really make sense to attempt to move back a few picks if u can nab a 3rd from someone. Not talking about moving to the end of the 3rd, but slide back a few could be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    there's so much talent left that it could really make sense to attempt to move back a few picks if u can nab a 3rd from someone. Not talking about moving to the end of the 3rd, but slide back a few could be worth it.
    Agreed. Although there are some 1st round talents available right now.

If we just want to make the pick, put me down in the Elijah Moore, Asante Samuel Jr., Azeez Ojulari, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Creed Humphrey camp.

If we're only trading down 5 spots, we might need to settle for a 4th. However, we could then trade our first two 4th rounders to get into the 3rd. (One example would be a trade down to the Bengals at #39 giving us the #111 for the #154, followed by a trade of the #107 and #111 to the Steelers for the #87). We'll see what Joe can engineer.

Otherwise, we'd probably have to trade down from #34 to #47 or #48 to get a 3rd round pick outright. There would still be some decent players there as well, but probably none of the above.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Owusu
    Samuel
    Humphries

That would be my preference in order.

Ignorance is bliss

Goddamnit it, giants
    Sorry for your loss

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Sorry for your loss
    My college roommate is a diehard giants fan, and has been texting me nonstop throughout the night. I hate him.

I am usually opposed to trading early picks but I wonder what next year's first from Seattle could net? Do you try and work a deal with a team like the Jags who have multiple picks in these rounds for their later second a third this year and a third next year?
    Or the second, second round pick they picked up for Sam?

As you and others have said, there is an absurd amount of talent left. I would love them to cash in on it.

Ignorance is bliss

I think some of you might be surprised how some of the holdovers from last year perform this year in a ZBS. Not saying well have a stud line, but also dont think it will be as massive a liability as years past
    I hope so, I believe Bill Callahan ran a ZBS and that was some of the best offensive line play we ever saw...of course it was also loaded with talent in Brick, Faneca, Mangold, Moore, and Woody

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Kinko is not gonna be happy about this
    TMML

I actually didn't mind it last night. I think they could have waited and gotten a really good OL at 23 but last night I was good with it.
    Then this morning M@#$&R F@!#ER. The amount of talent at OL still left and they have no 3rd round picks???

I can't fault them for it. If they had him graded that high, they got two top 10 picks.
    Maybe they maneuver into the third.

Ignorance is bliss

I think some of you might be surprised how some of the holdovers from last year perform this year in a ZBS. Not saying well have a stud line, but also dont think it will be as massive a liability as years past
    100%
    I don't think the OL was as bad as it was last year. I think it was all coaching. McGovern was ranked a top 10 center the year before he came here. Did he suddenly stink? Or did he have a coach that didn't actually know how to coach and didn't put him in to a position to be successful? I, like many of us, believe the latter.
    If you add into that, the other guys? I think the line will see a significant improvement. It is addition by subtraction...
    Of Gase

Ignorance is bliss

Page 78 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast