Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl draft 2021

Id lean Rousseau over Oweh.. I understand theres question about how Rousseau got his production 2 years ago but he produced those numbers as a 19 year old. 19 year olds very rarely come even close to sniffing those numbers. I get that he sat out this year so its hard to say what he would have done but I think he very well would have improved even more and taken some steps forward..

He could end up being a huge steal in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    Id lean Rousseau over Oweh.. I understand theres question about how Rousseau got his production 2 years ago but he produced those numbers as a 19 year old. 19 year olds very rarely come even close to sniffing those numbers. I get that he sat out this year so its hard to say what he would have done but I think he very well would have improved even more and taken some steps forward..

He could end up being a huge steal in this draft.
    Agreed, but Id take either guy for sure. Oweh has sick tools but definitely seems like more of project.

My mock draft is the following Id be so happy if it comes close to this..

2. Zach Wilson QB

23. Caleb Farley CB

34. Creed Humphrey C

66. Brevin Jordan TE

86. A.Kenny Gainwell B. Trey Sermon

107. Patrick Jones ll DE

146. Anthony Schwartz WR

154. James Wiggins S

186. Bryce Thompson CB

226. Best kicker available

2. Zach Wilson QB

23. Caleb Farley CB

34. Creed Humphrey C

66. Brevin Jordan TE

107. Patrick Jones ll DE

146. Anthony Schwartz WR

154. James Wiggins S

186. Bryce Thompson CB

Nice draft but I want to walk away with at least 2 OL.

NYJ
    Zach Wilson
    QB BYU
    NYJ

Alijah Vera-Tucker
    OG USC
    NYJ

Gregory Rousseau
    EDGE Miami (FL)
    trade icon
    NYJ

Landon Dickerson
    OC Alabama
    NYJ

Kenneth Gainwell
    RB Memphis

Trill Williams
    CB Syracuse
    NYJ

Trevon Grimes
    WR Florida
    trade icon
    NYJ

Marvin Wilson
    DT Florida State
    NYJ

Sage Surratt
    WR Wake Forest
    NYJ

Olaijah Griffin
    CB USC

Also picked up ATLs 3rd in 2022. Neglected TE and higher end CBs, but like the protection for Zach (including gainwell), and the upside of rousseau at 35.

Love your draft. but do you see any way that V-T falls to 23 ?

2. Zach Wilson QB

23. Caleb Farley CB

34. Creed Humphrey C

66. Brevin Jordan TE

107. Patrick Jones ll DE

146. Anthony Schwartz WR

154. James Wiggins S

186. Bryce Thompson CB

Maybe we can get Evan Mac Pherson as our kicker. I'd even pick him at 186.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Maybe we can get Evan Mac Pherson as our kicker. I'd even pick him at 186.
    Pass... dude was wildly inconsistent in the bigger moments. Strong leg but weak intestinal fortitude

Also pass on Marco Wilson is hes available in the later rounds. Guy put up stupid pro day numbers but was literally the single worst CB I have ever seen suit up in Orange and Blue in my lifetime based on his performance the last 2 years. A goddamn turnstile.

OK. Jets are on the clock and the Falcons decide that they really want Justin Fields or Zach Wilson and offer us a trade that includes this year's and next year's #1s plus. Do we do it knowing that Mac Jones to SF is probably smoke and mirrors and Fields and Wilson would be gone and we would tie our future to Trey Lance?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    OK. Jets are on the clock and the Falcons decide that they really want Justin Fields or Zach Wilson and offer us a trade that includes this year's and next year's #1s plus. Do we do it knowing that Mac Jones to SF is probably smoke and mirrors and Fields and Wilson would be gone and we would tie our future to Trey Lance?
    I do

Ignorance is bliss

To me, Lance has the most upside in this non Lawrence QB class. I would take the proposed trade if we knew itd be Lance at #4
    I think Jones is the most average, Im not taking him with #4
    Wilson upside is pretty good, but certainly floppable...wont be excited when we end up with him
    Fields I believe is the odd man out, I really think hes going to bust. Im not taking him with #4. I hope he ends up falling and going to a very talented team that can maximize his skills while improving his shortfalls

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    To me, Lance has the most upside in this non Lawrence QB class. I would take the proposed trade if we knew itd be Lance at #4
    I think Jones is the most average, Im not taking him with #4
    Wilson upside is pretty good, but certainly floppable...wont be excited when we end up with him
    Fields I believe is the odd man out, I really think hes going to bust. Im not taking him with #4. I hope he ends up falling and going to a very talented team that can maximize his skills while improving his shortfalls
    Fields has just informed NFL teams that he has been dealing with a neurological disorder and managing epilepsy. What a shame for such a talented individual! Hopefully, he can keep it under control and have a productive life. That's the most important thing, but it might cause him to drop in the draft.

Fields has just informed NFL teams that he has been dealing with a neurological disorder and managing epilepsy. What a shame for such a talented individual! Hopefully, he can keep it under control and have a productive life. That's the most important thing, but it might cause him to drop in the draft.
    He will drop a great deal.
    I wonder if that's why he already was falling. My guess is teams knew it already because of his medicals but are not allowed to disclose the info because of HIPPA. So from the outside it looks like he's falling for no reason when it's really for a medical concern.
    Maybe he disclosed it now so people see why he's fallen.

Ignorance is bliss

Less than a week biatches!!!

If the Texans asked for the #2 pick this year and Seattles' first next year, would you do it?

Also, not being a big proponent of Wilson, here's a thought. The Jets trade the number 2 pick. The bounce back and can still take a guy like Pitts and add another first next year.

Then, next year when the Watson stuff calms down, they can offer 3 firsts and a second for him. That still leaves them with a second and the rest of their picks.

Ignorance is bliss

Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast