Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1436

Thread: Nfl draft 2021

  1. #901
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    862
    Id lean Rousseau over Oweh.. I understand theres question about how Rousseau got his production 2 years ago but he produced those numbers as a 19 year old. 19 year olds very rarely come even close to sniffing those numbers. I get that he sat out this year so its hard to say what he would have done but I think he very well would have improved even more and taken some steps forward..

    He could end up being a huge steal in this draft.

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    73,278
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    Id lean Rousseau over Oweh.. I understand theres question about how Rousseau got his production 2 years ago but he produced those numbers as a 19 year old. 19 year olds very rarely come even close to sniffing those numbers. I get that he sat out this year so its hard to say what he would have done but I think he very well would have improved even more and taken some steps forward..

    He could end up being a huge steal in this draft.
    Agreed, but Id take either guy for sure. Oweh has sick tools but definitely seems like more of project.

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    862
    My mock draft is the following Id be so happy if it comes close to this..

    2. Zach Wilson QB

    23. Caleb Farley CB

    34. Creed Humphrey C

    66. Brevin Jordan TE

    86. A.Kenny Gainwell B. Trey Sermon

    107. Patrick Jones ll DE

    146. Anthony Schwartz WR

    154. James Wiggins S

    186. Bryce Thompson CB

    226. Best kicker available

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,867
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    My mock draft is the following Id be so happy if it comes close to this..

    2. Zach Wilson QB

    23. Caleb Farley CB

    34. Creed Humphrey C

    66. Brevin Jordan TE

    86. A.Kenny Gainwell B. Trey Sermon

    107. Patrick Jones ll DE

    146. Anthony Schwartz WR

    154. James Wiggins S

    186. Bryce Thompson CB

    226. Best kicker available
    Nice draft but I want to walk away with at least 2 OL.

  5. #905
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    35,592
    NYJ
    2.
    Zach Wilson
    QB BYU
    NYJ

    23.
    Alijah Vera-Tucker
    OG USC
    NYJ

    35.
    Gregory Rousseau
    EDGE Miami (FL)
    trade icon
    NYJ

    66.
    Landon Dickerson
    OC Alabama
    NYJ

    86.
    Kenneth Gainwell
    RB Memphis

    107.
    Trill Williams
    CB Syracuse
    NYJ

    148.
    Trevon Grimes
    WR Florida
    trade icon
    NYJ

    154.
    Marvin Wilson
    DT Florida State
    NYJ

    186.
    Sage Surratt
    WR Wake Forest
    NYJ

    226.
    Olaijah Griffin
    CB USC

    Also picked up ATLs 3rd in 2022. Neglected TE and higher end CBs, but like the protection for Zach (including gainwell), and the upside of rousseau at 35.

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,867
    Love your draft. but do you see any way that V-T falls to 23 ?

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,770
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    My mock draft is the following Id be so happy if it comes close to this..

    2. Zach Wilson QB

    23. Caleb Farley CB

    34. Creed Humphrey C

    66. Brevin Jordan TE

    86. A.Kenny Gainwell B. Trey Sermon

    107. Patrick Jones ll DE

    146. Anthony Schwartz WR

    154. James Wiggins S

    186. Bryce Thompson CB

    226. Best kicker available
    Maybe we can get Evan Mac Pherson as our kicker. I'd even pick him at 186.

  8. #908
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    35,592
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Maybe we can get Evan Mac Pherson as our kicker. I'd even pick him at 186.
    Pass... dude was wildly inconsistent in the bigger moments. Strong leg but weak intestinal fortitude

    Also pass on Marco Wilson is hes available in the later rounds. Guy put up stupid pro day numbers but was literally the single worst CB I have ever seen suit up in Orange and Blue in my lifetime based on his performance the last 2 years. A goddamn turnstile.

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,770
    OK. Jets are on the clock and the Falcons decide that they really want Justin Fields or Zach Wilson and offer us a trade that includes this year's and next year's #1s plus. Do we do it knowing that Mac Jones to SF is probably smoke and mirrors and Fields and Wilson would be gone and we would tie our future to Trey Lance?

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    38,485
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    OK. Jets are on the clock and the Falcons decide that they really want Justin Fields or Zach Wilson and offer us a trade that includes this year's and next year's #1s plus. Do we do it knowing that Mac Jones to SF is probably smoke and mirrors and Fields and Wilson would be gone and we would tie our future to Trey Lance?
    I do



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    OK. Jets are on the clock and the Falcons decide that they really want Justin Fields or Zach Wilson and offer us a trade that includes this year's and next year's #1s plus. Do we do it knowing that Mac Jones to SF is probably smoke and mirrors and Fields and Wilson would be gone and we would tie our future to Trey Lance?
    To me, Lance has the most upside in this non Lawrence QB class. I would take the proposed trade if we knew itd be Lance at #4
    I think Jones is the most average, Im not taking him with #4
    Wilson upside is pretty good, but certainly floppable...wont be excited when we end up with him
    Fields I believe is the odd man out, I really think hes going to bust. Im not taking him with #4. I hope he ends up falling and going to a very talented team that can maximize his skills while improving his shortfalls

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    To me, Lance has the most upside in this non Lawrence QB class. I would take the proposed trade if we knew itd be Lance at #4
    I think Jones is the most average, Im not taking him with #4
    Wilson upside is pretty good, but certainly floppable...wont be excited when we end up with him
    Fields I believe is the odd man out, I really think hes going to bust. Im not taking him with #4. I hope he ends up falling and going to a very talented team that can maximize his skills while improving his shortfalls
    Fields has just informed NFL teams that he has been dealing with a neurological disorder and managing epilepsy. What a shame for such a talented individual! Hopefully, he can keep it under control and have a productive life. That's the most important thing, but it might cause him to drop in the draft.

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    38,485
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Fields has just informed NFL teams that he has been dealing with a neurological disorder and managing epilepsy. What a shame for such a talented individual! Hopefully, he can keep it under control and have a productive life. That's the most important thing, but it might cause him to drop in the draft.
    He will drop a great deal.
    I wonder if that's why he already was falling. My guess is teams knew it already because of his medicals but are not allowed to disclose the info because of HIPPA. So from the outside it looks like he's falling for no reason when it's really for a medical concern.
    Maybe he disclosed it now so people see why he's fallen.



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,770
    Less than a week biatches!!!

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    38,485
    If the Texans asked for the #2 pick this year and Seattles' first next year, would you do it?


    Also, not being a big proponent of Wilson, here's a thought. The Jets trade the number 2 pick. The bounce back and can still take a guy like Pitts and add another first next year.

    Then, next year when the Watson stuff calms down, they can offer 3 firsts and a second for him. That still leaves them with a second and the rest of their picks.



    Ignorance is bliss

Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •