Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1436

Thread: Nfl draft 2021

Becton and AVT, in theory, should lock down the left side for the foreseeable future. McGovern and Fant are serviceable, and should see performance spikes in a ZBS. That said, Iíd like to address playmaker at WR or edge with 34, which are bigger needs to me. Wonít fault JD if he takes teven or creed though... would understand the reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    My college roommate is a diehard giants fan, and has been texting me nonstop throughout the night. I hate him.
    Maybe we can nab Trask...so when Wilson gets tackled by a 330lbs and we never see him again, Trask can be our Kirk Cousins

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Maybe we can nab Trask...so when Wilson gets tackled by a 330lbs and we never see him again, Trask can be our Kirk Cousins
    Lol... definitely hope we have a shot at trevon grimes in the 5th maybe. Tall and fast with solid route tree. Overshadowed by 2 nonhuman unicorns in pitts and toney, but tons of skill and potential

No other gators iím really interested in drafting, not even mcpherson

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    TMML

I actually didn't mind it last night. I think they could have waited and gotten a really good OL at 23 but last night I was good with it.
    Then this morning M@#$&R F@!#ER. The amount of talent at OL still left and they have no 3rd round picks???

I can't fault them for it. If they had him graded that high, they got two top 10 picks.
    Maybe they maneuver into the third.
    Thatís my concern, lots of questionable T prospects that would be better served moving inside are still available. We overpaid a bit, so Iím hoping VT is pro bowl grade

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    100%
    I don't think the OL was as bad as it was last year. I think it was all coaching. McGovern was ranked a top 10 center the year before he came here. Did he suddenly stink? Or did he have a coach that didn't actually know how to coach and didn't put him in to a position to be successful? I, like many of us, believe the latter.
    If you add into that, the other guys? I think the line will see a significant improvement. It is addition by subtraction...
    Of Gase
    Gase was absolutely the worst coach ever, his garbage system was definitely a big part of the issue. Regarding McGovern, Iím not sold. Denver seems to pump out top rated C and the guy before McGovern apparently sucked when he left (we were hot on him as well in FA), throw in also that McGovern was supposed to be better at the guard position, Iím still convinced we need a C

Lol... definitely hope we have a shot at trevon grimes in the 5th maybe. Tall and fast with solid route tree. Overshadowed by 2 nonhuman unicorns in pitts and toney, but tons of skill and potential

No other gators iím really interested in drafting, not even mcpherson
    Non human unicorns, I like that

Even though there is great talent at #34, it is a primo trade down position, because other teams will have a day to reassess their teams' needs and might want to trade up for that one player that they covet. It could lead to an extra premium on the pick, which would be outstanding. Plus, for some positions, there is one potential top player left on the board like maybe Trevon Moehrig, the presumed best safety in the draft, with a drop off afterward.

In addition to those players on our radar from above, there also might be people looking for Javonte Williams. I wonder how strong the Jets interest is in him.

The more and more Iím looking into Moore the more Iím hoping we take him at 34.

Iíd be fine with him learning from Crowder for a year and being our 4th WR, or just cut Crowder heís injury prone anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    The more and more Iím looking into Moore the more Iím hoping we take him at 34.

Iíd be fine with him learning from Crowder for a year and being our 4th WR, or just cut Crowder heís injury prone anyway..
    Trade crowder and recoup a late pick... he has value (not much via draft picks) and we have holes to fill

This pick will be a good litmus test as to JDís vision to build around zach vs appeasing his new coachís defensive proclivities. Canít really go wrong with the talent available, but really wanna see us walk away with moore right now. We NEED playmakers.

If Moore would have played a 12 or 13 game season last year he would absolutely be long gone right now.. 1200 yards in 8 games, he very well could have eclipsed 2000 in 13 games..

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    If Moore would have played a 12 or 13 game season last year he would absolutely be long gone right now.. 1200 yards in 8 games, he very well could have eclipsed 2000 in 13 games..
    Iím drooling over the potential mismatches we could create with tall and fast davis/mims on the edges, and speedy as **** allen and moore in the seams. That would be a matchup nightmare for most teams.

Saw a stat that said AVT played almost 900 snaps last 2 seasons and only gave up 2 sacks with 2 penalties. Thatís insane.

Also true lol... heís gonna carded everywhere he goes in the city
    LOL, he doesn't drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Hardball View Post
    LOL, he doesn't drink.
    Hahaha forgot heís a mormon! Hopefully heíll avoid any 17 yr olds or mono like our last 2 faces of the franchise

Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast