Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just wait for the first game where AB gets 4 targets and is behind DK, Lockett, and some scrub TE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Lets not call him a rapist because of an allegation that has yet to really show any proof. There is no where near enough evidence to be making that statement.

And dont get me wrong. Im not one of these dudes that calls every rape allegation fake. But this one has a lot of fishy circumstances that im sure will come out in court.

The timing of the allegations always really bothered me. Right when the dude is getting a gigantic wave of terrible (but deserved) PR? I dont even think there was an attempt to press criminal charges. This screams trying to pile on and force a settlement.

Again theres not enough public evidence to lean too far one way or the other. But lets not accuse someone of one of the most heinous crime because of one allegation.
    Damn dude, he's not even a Seahawk yet, no need to defend him lol.

Jk, I think his rape allegations are questionable as well, but dude is also bonkers so I won't be surprised if it's true. Hill on the other hand is trash.

Lol of course he's gonna visit TB.

AB as a #3/slot guy with Godwin and Evans outside. Good luck to the rest of the NFC.

Hahaha. Just wait til a low target game or the near certainty he breaks quarantine regulations.

ok I know I probably will get burned by this but, how can this nut job continue to get chances but, Colin Kaepernick can't. I mean say what you will about Kaepernick but, he would be more serviceable than a good chunk of the back ups in the league and he isn't even near the cancer that AB is.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hahaha. Just wait til a low target game or the near certainty he breaks quarantine regulations.

He's still wearing the same old *** helmet too lol

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

This is exactly what i was thinking glad the Bucs picked him up so i don't have to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    ok I know I probably will get burned by this but, how can this nut job continue to get chances but, Colin Kaepernick can't. I mean say what you will about Kaepernick but, he would be more serviceable than a good chunk of the back ups in the league and he isn't even near the cancer that AB is.
    Kaep wouldnít come in as a starter (probably) but I think itís easier to cut deadweight at a position outside QB. Weíve seen AB get cut so many times that itís not a surprise but QBs, especially of Kaeps status, arenít that easy to just cut bait from.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Kaep wouldnít come in as a starter (probably) but I think itís easier to cut deadweight at a position outside QB. Weíve seen AB get cut so many times that itís not a surprise but QBs, especially of Kaeps status, arenít that easy to just cut bait from.

What status? Washed up has-been? He is brought up every time someone gets signed, no teams want him, and I doubt he really wants to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    What status? Washed up has-been? He is brought up every time someone gets signed, no teams want him, and I doubt he really wants to play.
    Status within the fight for black lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerbum
    One guy was the #1 WR in the league a little over a year ago, the other was a fringe top 20 QB facing injury 4 years ago and has been falling out of his athletic prime while never actually developing as anything other than a one read and bail QB. Kaep obviously should have been signed by someone after the 2016 season, whether as a backup or as a bad starter, but after this long out of the league people need to get over it.

We also don't know what kind of money he wants/wanted. Supposedly he wanted 20M+ last year when he had his workout. It's probably safe to assume he wasn't taking backup money when he left SF or he probably would've been signed.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    One guy was the #1 WR in the league a little over a year ago, the other was a fringe top 20 QB facing injury 4 years ago and has been falling out of his athletic prime while never actually developing as anything other than a one read and bail QB. Kaep obviously should have been signed by someone after the 2016 season, whether as a backup or as a bad starter, but after this long out of the league people need to get over it.

We also don't know what kind of money he wants/wanted. Supposedly he wanted 20M+ last year when he had his workout. It's probably safe to assume he wasn't taking backup money when he left SF or he probably would've been signed.
    yeah but, what I more mean is that a guy gets blackballed because of his protests or whatever you want to call his schtick but, a guy can be have burglary, batter, and 2 sexual misconduct cases against him and still be in the league. that is the reason it continues to be brought up.

yes we don't know what he wants for money, yes we don't know what kind of playing shape he is in but, he never really got another chance and all he really did was took a stance but, players like Brown continue to get their chances.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    yeah but, what I more mean is that a guy gets blackballed because of his protests or whatever you want to call his schtick but, a guy can be have burglary, batter, and 2 sexual misconduct cases against him and still be in the league. that is the reason it continues to be brought up.

yes we don't know what he wants for money, yes we don't know what kind of playing shape he is in but, he never really got another chance and all he really did was took a stance but, players like Brown continue to get their chances.
    AB aside, because it's disappointing he IS getting another shot to me

But only one of these 2 guys sued the league then didn't show a lot in a workout
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12