Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seattle positioned to make a push to sign Antonio Brown; Update: AB signs with Tampa

With Antonio Brown's suspension eligible to end after Week 8, the Seattle Seahawks are now positioned to make a push to sign him, though they're not alone, league sources told ESPN.

Both of Seattle's quarterbacks, Russell Wilson and Geno Smith, are friends with Brown, worked out with him during the offseason and have remained in touch with him about the idea of bringing him to Seattle, sources said. The organization is intrigued by the idea of matching Brown with an MVP candidate like Wilson in an offense that already is as potent as any in the league.

However, other teams also have expressed interest, and Seattle and Brown have not started official contract talks, making a Seattle match not a lock. There has been more and more activity around Brown in recent days, and teams are positioning themselves to make a move so that the wide receiver is ready to play as soon as he's reinstated.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-antonio-brown

Best fit for AB?

RIP their locker room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do people keep giving this guy chances?

Didn't he retire...?

Watch him go to the Chiefs somehow

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Didn't he retire...?
    Iím pretty sure he retired but before he finished exhaling he unretired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Part of me wants to see him back in NE, but he's also 32, hasn't played or even practiced in over a year, and is a total mental case. Whoever signs him might get the best receiver in the league or they might get an absolute cancer... or maybe both.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Watch him go to the Chiefs somehow
    He'd fit in great with Tyreke Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SF8
    He'd fit in great with Tyreke Hill.
    Are we supposed to hate the rapist or the child/pregnant gf abuser more?

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Tough one to answer. Andy Reid building a great culture there in KC though, win at all costs.

If they get another RB injury then I would be surprised if they don't consider Ray Rice.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Lets not call him a rapist because of an allegation that has yet to really show any proof. There is no where near enough evidence to be making that statement.

And dont get me wrong. Im not one of these dudes that calls every rape allegation fake. But this one has a lot of fishy circumstances that im sure will come out in court.

The timing of the allegations always really bothered me. Right when the dude is getting a gigantic wave of terrible (but deserved) PR? I dont even think there was an attempt to press criminal charges. This screams trying to pile on and force a settlement.

Again theres not enough public evidence to lean too far one way or the other. But lets not accuse someone of one of the most heinous crime because of one allegation.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    RIP their locker room.

wilson is the locker room.............. AB will fall in line and help them and finally wilson has talent. I am so happy. I wish the packers would try to get better like this

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wilson is the locker room.............. AB will fall in line and help them and finally wilson has talent. I am so happy. I wish the packers would try to get better like this
    Or Russ might get cucked by AB like Golden Tate did back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Or Russ might get cucked by AB like Golden Tate did back in the day.
    where is tate now? Where is wilson now? If AB goes to seattle he will be playing for a top QB of all time something he has never had.... he will be on his best behavior and i hope they get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    where is tate now? Where is wilson now? If AB goes to seattle he will be playing for a top QB of all time something he has never had.... he will be on his best behavior and i hope they get it done.
    First team All-Pros

AB: 4
    Russ: 0

Pretty obvious who the alpha is here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast