Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Not sure what your point is here. The woman is 24 years old.
    Well in the film she was playing Borat's 15 year old daughter. You can still go to jail for soliciting what you thought was a minor (it's how many pedophile busts are conducted).

That being said, we don't know of Rudy thought she was 15 or 24, he may very well have not known her age at all.

That being said: based on him asking for her number it seems like he was trying to come on to her, which while not illegal, is certainly unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Actually, Cohen has been good about portraying a character whenever he doesn't want to be taken seriously. Ali G, Borat, Bruno, etc.

He was not in character in refuting Guliani's portrayal.
    ....and when he's in character, he's quite good at getting people to let their guard down and expose themselves in ways they wouldn't if he wasn't playing a role. It's not all about getting laughs (though that's certainly part of it).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and when he's in character, he's quite good at getting people to let their guard down and expose themselves in ways they wouldn't if he wasn't playing a role. It's not all about getting laughs (though that's certainly part of it).
    Agreed, which is really quite baffling considering how over the top cartoonish his characters are. I don't know how he does it.

Well in the film she was playing Borat's 15 year old daughter. You can still go to jail for soliciting what you thought was a minor (it's how many pedophile busts are conducted).

That being said, we don't know of Rudy thought she was 15 or 24, he may very well have not known her age at all.

That being said: based on him asking for her number it seems like he was trying to come on to her, which while not illegal, is certainly unprofessional.
    I believe it's been established that Giuliani wasn't being led to believe the actress was a minor. He still let himself get duped in to a compromising position though.

Just saw the movie and lmao.

Rudy was tucking his shirt, but he also lingered down there a while longer, dude thought he was going to get laid for sure and if you see the whole scene you would see it.

Yea otherwise the police going online and tricking pedophiles into wanting sex with them would get off the hook.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Getting punked by Borat while trying to **** what he thought was a 24 year old reporter is news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the only reason the left cares is because it's something against Giuliani. they were told something, and that something was misleading.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the only reason the left cares is because it's something against Giuliani. they were told something, and that something was misleading.
    You donít think he got punked by Borat while trying to **** a 24 year old girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Conservative Flow Chart:

Is person (Rudy) a Republican --> He did nothing wrong
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Conservative Flow Chart:

Is person (Rudy) a Republican --> He did nothing wrong
    Pot meet Kettle
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I don't know whether Giuliani thought he was going to get lucky, I don't really care. the picture in question he was tucking in his shirt, and people used it to push something else. more disturbing are the people that automatically believed it. this continues to be a problem, any one on any thing against Trump is simply believed.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Automatically believed what? That Giuliani had his hand down his pants while having a drink in a hotel bedroom with a young woman posing as a reporter?

Because that actually happened.

Automatically believed what? That Giuliani had his hand down his pants while having a drink in a hotel bedroom with a young woman posing as a reporter?

Yeah Iím not sure what people are saying here either

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

that is how people tuck in their shirt.

some believed that it was sexual.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast