Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 74
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    36,269
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Not sure what your point is here. The woman is 24 years old.
    Well in the film she was playing Borat's 15 year old daughter. You can still go to jail for soliciting what you thought was a minor (it's how many pedophile busts are conducted).

    That being said, we don't know of Rudy thought she was 15 or 24, he may very well have not known her age at all.

    That being said: based on him asking for her number it seems like he was trying to come on to her, which while not illegal, is certainly unprofessional.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,950
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Actually, Cohen has been good about portraying a character whenever he doesn't want to be taken seriously. Ali G, Borat, Bruno, etc.

    He was not in character in refuting Guliani's portrayal.
    ....and when he's in character, he's quite good at getting people to let their guard down and expose themselves in ways they wouldn't if he wasn't playing a role. It's not all about getting laughs (though that's certainly part of it).

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    36,269
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and when he's in character, he's quite good at getting people to let their guard down and expose themselves in ways they wouldn't if he wasn't playing a role. It's not all about getting laughs (though that's certainly part of it).
    Agreed, which is really quite baffling considering how over the top cartoonish his characters are. I don't know how he does it.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,950
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well in the film she was playing Borat's 15 year old daughter. You can still go to jail for soliciting what you thought was a minor (it's how many pedophile busts are conducted).

    That being said, we don't know of Rudy thought she was 15 or 24, he may very well have not known her age at all.

    That being said: based on him asking for her number it seems like he was trying to come on to her, which while not illegal, is certainly unprofessional.
    I believe it's been established that Giuliani wasn't being led to believe the actress was a minor. He still let himself get duped in to a compromising position though.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,950

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,164
    Just saw the movie and lmao.

    Rudy was tucking his shirt, but he also lingered down there a while longer, dude thought he was going to get laid for sure and if you see the whole scene you would see it.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,042
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well in the film she was playing Borat's 15 year old daughter. You can still go to jail for soliciting what you thought was a minor (it's how many pedophile busts are conducted).

    That being said, we don't know of Rudy thought she was 15 or 24, he may very well have not known her age at all.

    That being said: based on him asking for her number it seems like he was trying to come on to her, which while not illegal, is certainly unprofessional.
    Yea otherwise the police going online and tricking pedophiles into wanting sex with them would get off the hook.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,104
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Getting punked by Borat while trying to **** what he thought was a 24 year old reporter is news.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the only reason the left cares is because it's something against Giuliani. they were told something, and that something was misleading.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,589
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the only reason the left cares is because it's something against Giuliani. they were told something, and that something was misleading.
    You donít think he got punked by Borat while trying to **** a 24 year old girl?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,042
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You donít think he got punked by Borat while trying to **** a 24 year old girl?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservative Flow Chart:

    Is person (Rudy) a Republican --> He did nothing wrong
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,949
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Conservative Flow Chart:

    Is person (Rudy) a Republican --> He did nothing wrong
    Pot meet Kettle
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,104
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You donít think he got punked by Borat while trying to **** a 24 year old girl?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know whether Giuliani thought he was going to get lucky, I don't really care. the picture in question he was tucking in his shirt, and people used it to push something else. more disturbing are the people that automatically believed it. this continues to be a problem, any one on any thing against Trump is simply believed.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,950
    Automatically believed what? That Giuliani had his hand down his pants while having a drink in a hotel bedroom with a young woman posing as a reporter?

    Because that actually happened.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,589
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Automatically believed what? That Giuliani had his hand down his pants while having a drink in a hotel bedroom with a young woman posing as a reporter?

    Because that actually happened.
    Yeah Iím not sure what people are saying here either


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,104
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Automatically believed what? That Giuliani had his hand down his pants while having a drink in a hotel bedroom with a young woman posing as a reporter?

    Because that actually happened.
    that is how people tuck in their shirt.

    some believed that it was sexual.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •